Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: New Forum Header....

  1. #1
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Off Topic New Forum Header....

    It is great! Did Akamu make it? Like the idea with just Chandler and Nate.. Lets hope Nate is a Knick next year

  2. #2
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    It is great! Did Akamu make it? Like the idea with just Chandler and Nate.. Lets hope Nate is a Knick next year
    He'll probably get put on the inactive list for Anthony Roberson.

  3. #3
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I did not create that, that's not how I create a header.

  4. #4
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    its nice but i thought akamu was making the header anyways...its hot looks good...now im waiting for the rest of the site to get re-newed

  5. #5
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,827
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I got 8 headers from Akamu which were all great but i liked the first one better. However, it needed some adjustments and while trying to figure a way of adapting it to the forum format i came up with the idea that has now become the new header.
    Anyway, as i said what Akamu did is cool it's just that my vision is a bit different when it comes to headers and i think the current one fits better to the profile, plus that it continues the idea of the previous one.

    For whoever is curious about Akamu's, here they are:
    http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6...derx001ei9.jpg
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/327...derx002ni5.jpg
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8...sonx001gu4.jpg
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2...sonx002iq1.jpg
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9...sonx003gl3.jpg
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3...sonx004qo5.jpg
    http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3...r2008x4pr5.jpg
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7...r2008x2dt1.jpg

  6. #6
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by rady
    I got 8 headers from Akamu which were all great but i liked the first one better. However, it needed some adjustments and while trying to figure a way of adapting it to the forum format i came up with the idea that has now become the new header.
    Anyway, as i said what Akamu did is cool it's just that my vision is a bit different when it comes to headers and i think the current one fits better to the profile, plus that it continues the idea of the previous one.

    For whoever is curious about Akamu's, here they are:
    http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/6...derx001ei9.jpg
    http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/327...derx002ni5.jpg
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8...sonx001gu4.jpg
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/2...sonx002iq1.jpg
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9...sonx003gl3.jpg
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3...sonx004qo5.jpg
    http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3...r2008x4pr5.jpg
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7...r2008x2dt1.jpg
    I like yours better...Simple, not all the effects.

  7. #7
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    rady the new header is reat but the only problem with it is the "bringing fans together since 2002" overlaps the image and that makes the picture look bad and the right side is way to plain if you could just tweak them a lil it would be perfect since its already good.....btw whens the new site coming up?

  8. #8
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    its fine prince

  9. #9
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^ loll i know...i think its simple but it sends the message its very good but i just thought theres ways to make it better thats all but its fine the way it is

  10. #10
    Member Ewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Good job, it's good to see 2 youngsters with a bright future (hopefully in NY) as headers.

  11. #11
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,827
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    rady the new header is reat but the only problem with it is the "bringing fans together since 2002" overlaps the image and that makes the picture look bad and the right side is way to plain if you could just tweak them a lil it would be perfect since its already good.....btw whens the new site coming up?

    It's optimized for 1280x1024 but works just great on the classic 1024x768. What resolution are you using?

  12. #12
    Superstar richtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    thats da buttas....

  13. #13
    Superstar richtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I know this might be askin' alot....


    but anyway we could get some wallpapers ?

  14. #14
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,827
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I have a few teasers (as in wallpapers) that will be posted few days before the launch of the site

  15. #15
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    ^ Rady i have this feeling your gonna hook this site up...cant wait to see it

Similar Threads

  1. Forum rules reminder
    By rady in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 18, 2007, 14:40
  2. My beef with Isiah
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 04:21
  3. FORUM SIM LEAGUE
    By Natesbury126 in forum Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Aug 06, 2005, 12:21
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2004, 08:51
  5. nba forum
    By pyotrveliky in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 24, 2004, 04:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •