Originally Posted by New New York
You know what... I see a more balanced attack. I don't see a clear cut scoring leader, but I imagine on any given night it will be some one who drops 20+. Were going to have starters who get anywhere between 6 and 26 on any given night and not because of a streak shooting, but because of how our matchups work out. Nate will lead us in scoring off the bench sometimes and occasionally I think Tim Thomas will be one of our leading scorers. It's going to be interesting to see how our points are distributed. But if I had to to choose I guess I would say Al Harrington, I think Wilson will hit a bit of a wall this season since technically it's his rookie season, so I think that could hurt his overall average.

Great Thread ABCD!
Agreed. Good post. This is the most realistic scenario. However, if there will be one player to stand out I'm going out on a limb for Wilson Chandler. Let's not forget about his 27 pt game. If he didn't once he can do it again. Harrison is a great all around player, but not necessarily a consistent double digit scorer. I think he'd rather be role player on a good team then be the go to guy. It's not that Harrington isn't capable, the question is will he fit in that position.

This is a real opportunity for Wilson.