With Crawford and Randolph gone, who will lead the Knicks in scoring?

With Randolph and Crawford gone, who's going to lead the Knicks in scoring?

• Al Harrington

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Nate Robinson

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Cuttino Mobley

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Tim Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Chris Duhon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Personally, I think Al Harrington is going to lead the Knicks in scoring. Harrington averaged 17 points per game, in the 2004-2005 season and 18 points per game, in the 2005-2006 season.
Al-Harrington_400.jpg

I think Wilson Chandler will be the second leading scorer, and Tim Thomas will be the 3rd leading scorer.

What do you guys think?

I forgot to put Wilson Chandler on the poll. Sorry about that.

JayJ44

Starter
I think it will be Nate Robinson. He's probably our best shooter, or one of our best, and now that Jamal is gone he should get some more minutes.

KBlack25

Starter
I'd have to think it'd be Al Harrington but I wouldn't be shocked if Wilson Chandler starts to really progress now...either way I think whoever leads the Knicks in scoring won't lead it by much, prob. a couple guys in the 17-19 ppg range, and a good amount in the 10-16 ppg range...

probably harington bc he's gonna pretty much be zach randolph minus the boards. he's really the biggest guy they got down low now besides lee. im not really firmiliar with his game but I'm pretty sure he can hit the perimeter jumper. so he's probably gonna lead the team with chandler as a close second.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think it will be Nate Robinson. He's probably our best shooter, or one of our best, and now that Jamal is gone he should get some more minutes.
Nate Robinson currently leads the team in scoring, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
If Nate gets to play crawford's minutes i think he s gonna be our leading scorer. If he's gonna come off the bench then i think it will be Harrington.

New New York

Quiet Storm
You know what... I see a more balanced attack. I don't see a clear cut scoring leader, but I imagine on any given night it will be some one who drops 20+. Were going to have starters who get anywhere between 6 and 26 on any given night and not because of a streak shooting, but because of how our matchups work out. Nate will lead us in scoring off the bench sometimes and occasionally I think Tim Thomas will be one of our leading scorers. It's going to be interesting to see how our points are distributed. But if I had to to choose I guess I would say Al Harrington, I think Wilson will hit a bit of a wall this season since technically it's his rookie season, so I think that could hurt his overall average.

Great Thread ABCD!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm going out on a limb here and going with Mobley, just a gut feeling
Cuttino Mobley is capable of scoring a lot of points, but the problem with him as that he's streaky. I'm still wondering how he's going to fit in with this system.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
there are 3 guys that stand out when it comes to who'll lead us in scoring

1. Nate Robinson-he's our best shooter and could creat his own shot and is strong around the basket for his height and size he's averaging 15.3 a game that'll go up cause he'll get more playing time and have a bigger role in the offense Nate wil finish around 17

2. Wilson Chandler-he's my pick because he could score in many different ways he could post up or step out for the long jumper and his strenght will mean lots of and-1's....and with the trades he'll have a even bigger rle in the offense as we've seen the last 2 games....he'll puch his scoring average to 17 easy(him and Nate will be neck-and-neck)

3. Harrington- he has a good 3 point shot and has great insticts on offense and he wants to play in this system for this coach...he is a great scorer in the league and will improve his 12 points average to about 16 with huge minutes and offense opprotunities.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You know what... I see a more balanced attack. I don't see a clear cut scoring leader, but I imagine on any given night it will be some one who drops 20+. Were going to have starters who get anywhere between 6 and 26 on any given night and not because of a streak shooting, but because of how our matchups work out. Nate will lead us in scoring off the bench sometimes and occasionally I think Tim Thomas will be one of our leading scorers. It's going to be interesting to see how our points are distributed. But if I had to to choose I guess I would say Al Harrington, I think Wilson will hit a bit of a wall this season since technically it's his rookie season, so I think that could hurt his overall average.

Great Thread ABCD!

Agreed. Good post. This is the most realistic scenario. However, if there will be one player to stand out I'm going out on a limb for Wilson Chandler. Let's not forget about his 27 pt game. If he didn't once he can do it again. Harrison is a great all around player, but not necessarily a consistent double digit scorer. I think he'd rather be role player on a good team then be the go to guy. It's not that Harrington isn't capable, the question is will he fit in that position.

This is a real opportunity for Wilson.

jpz17

Starter
Cuttino Mobley is capable of scoring a lot of points, but the problem with him as that he's streaky. I'm still wondering how he's going to fit in with this system.

cosign.. I just think he will fit great into it.. you know how gut feelings are

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler might raise his ppg to 20 if e gets enough touhes and shot attempts its not out of the question-he was at 14.2 on Thursday then after 13,and 23 point games its now at 15.3....thats about a point he raised it

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
My vote was for Harrington in that poll, but truly i think it will be W-Chandler. This kid is good and he can shoot the ball without a problem. Lets see how they fair tonight vs King James and the Cavs when they roll into the garden.