With Crawford and Randolph gone, who will lead the Knicks in scoring?

With Randolph and Crawford gone, who's going to lead the Knicks in scoring?

• Al Harrington

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Nate Robinson

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Cuttino Mobley

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Tim Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Chris Duhon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Dude, he wants our team to fail. What do you expect him to say?
I also want your mother to have my child.

You're nothing but a f*(king dumbass. I was being real. What? You want me to say Al Harrington is 10x better than Crawford and that the Knicks are going to have a dynasty? Just shut the f*(k up, you fat b!tch.

You're nothing but a fat f*(k that sucks on Mardy Collins' dick. Keep sucking Collins' dick, and shut the f*(K up.

And since you're a snitch, I'm sure you'll report this post, too. But I don't care. I'm a top poster.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
I also want your mother to have my child.

You're nothing but a f*(king dumbass. I was being real. What? You want me to say Al Harrington is 10x better than Crawford and that the Knicks are going to have a dynasty? Just shut the f*(k up, you fat b!tch.

You're nothing but a fat f*(k that sucks on Mardy Collins' dick. Keep sucking Collins' dick, and shut the f*(K up.

And since you're a snitch, I'm sure you'll report this post, too. But I don't care. I'm a top poster.

You make me lol:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

paris401

Starter
my vote goes to david lee... my crystal ball shows him developing a 3 1/2 ft jumper and leading the knicks in scoring...

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
Hahahahaha

I'm a Warriors fan and have been one for years. I feel very sorry for all of you Knicks fans who think Al is going to be your top scorer, let alone a better defender than Jamal Crawford. Be prepared for a player who will shoot you out of games with poor shot selection, (check his FG%'s) never boxes out his man on the boards(just like Curry), perimeter defense forget about it, is an embarrassing finisher, constantly misses defensive assignments, can't shoot free throws, can't take criticsm, and is one of the most overrated players in the NBA due to the 07 playoffs and the prior 6th man award.

His back was never hurt, he was just too much of a prima donna to play under pressure after being called out as the role player he should be. Sound familiar??? Haha. Crawford is twice the scorer Al is, and his weak defense is something I can live with because we've got excellent young shot blockers to help him out. I wish I could say I feel sorry for you guys, but if you were a Warrior fan like I've been over the last 15 years, it's hard to sympathize with anybody...especially Knicks fans.

I find it hard to believe how much stock you guys are actually putting into landing LeBron. Why would he want to come to such a joke of a team and play under such a tumultuous front office? Why would he do that? The Cav's are winning now, and LeBron's from Akron. I think you Knick fans just have to deal with the fact that LeBron's not your guy, and that Jamal was just about to flourish under D'Antoni. Yes, I'll take his 20 and 6 apg, thanks. Ya'll just been fleeced. THANK YOU!

all i got to say is jamal crawford 6-20 21 points, harrington 13-25 36 points and most importantly a KNICKS WIN over your golden state warriors. how does it feel to lose to a so called "joke of a team." scrub keep your mouth shut cause ur team is whack money. And those excellent young shot blockers you guys got:cool:.... dunk city tonight all day with D Lee scoring 37points mostly all in the paint.

Tim Thomas> Al Harrinton

Tim Thomas is not better than AL. he will hit those occasional 3s but he doesnt hustle or play to his potential.

knickfan2112;74534 Tim Thomas is not better than AL. he will hit those occasional 3s but he doesnt hustle or play to his potential.[/quote said:
You were definitly right there, no sense in defending T.Thomas's sorry ass play. I have been watching Al Harrinton since he was drafted by Indiana and he hasn't played this kind of inspired ball since his rookie season. Got to admit the first few games he looked like crap (bad shots/bad %), maby he was just trying to hard/not used to the system/getting his legs back I don't know, but whatever it is I just hope he keeps it up :)

I WAS WRONG ABOUT AL HARRINTON

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
You were definitly right there, no sense in defending T.Thomas's sorry ass play. I have been watching Al Harrinton since he was drafted by Indiana and he hasn't played this kind of inspired ball since his rookie season. Got to admit the first few games he looked like crap (bad shots/bad %), maby he was just trying to hard/not used to the system/getting his legs back I don't know, but whatever it is I just hope he keeps it up :)

I WAS WRONG ABOUT AL HARRINTON

I never liked Tim Thomas. He didn't do much when he was last with the Knicks. Some say it was due to injury. Maybe that's true because it lit it up with the Suns that one year, then cooled off when he was traded. I don't know, maybe he'll be a solid player for us, time will tell. Harrington seems to be consistent 20+ point player. That's what's up! We still need Nate (never thought I'd type that) but right now, who knows, D. Lee could be our leading scorer. That's the beauty of D'Antoni's style, every one gets a chance to score.