Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tim Thomas

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JayJ44

Starter
:wtf:

We're playing almost the worst we have all season. Not a good showing for the first time this season on national tv. Hopefully we can get back in the game.

JayJ44

Starter
what happened to Nate?

He was going up for a layup, and on the way down he strained his groin somehow. Let's hope it's nothing serious. :crossfingers:

When Thomas made that 4 point play, I had a flashback to Larry Johnson's in that series against the Pacers. I guess because of the jersey number, 2. After that play, which was right after a 3 pointer, I was thinking maybe there's still hope. But Cleveland quickly silenced that.

I was expecting a loss, but not this bad. I guess because it's right after the trade, and there was a lot of pressure because of Lebron. Also, a lot of bad luck tonight. Let's hope we can bounce back against Detroit.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
ugly loss but damn al harrington moves pretty quick....he made some good moves just couldnt finish...way too many 3's today, i liked what i saw from Q today...this team needs a C desperately..no names having career days against us

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
..... WTF was that i watched tonight so much for watching a show LeBron was on the bench most of the game cause he didnt have to play cause we were taking up the ass...no one on our team had a good game,just 1 or 2 decent showings...we showed no life playing 1-on-1 basketball which was our style last year credit to the cavs for exposing us not only on defense but also taking advatage of our lack of size...ohh and on top of that Nate got hurt....hope we rebound and play competitive basketball tomorrow not that other shit i watched 2day

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think nates gonna be ok....bad game. We gotta move on and get ready to battle with the pistons. We'll have mobley playing. I liked him when him and francis were together (no homo). They were a very exciting duo (no homo).

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
i feel pretty confident LeBron wouldn't mind coming to NY in a few years, the way he talks about it and stuff sorta get the feeling he prob won't be staying in Cleav but idk...what was the deal with the shoes he was wearin??Red Big Apple shoes or something??

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
He was going up for a layup, and on the way down he strained his groin somehow. Let's hope it's nothing serious. :crossfingers:

When Thomas made that 4 point play, I had a flashback to Larry Johnson's in that series against the Pacers. I guess because of the jersey number, 2. After that play, which was right after a 3 pointer, I was thinking maybe there's still hope. But Cleveland quickly silenced that.

I was expecting a loss, but not this bad. I guess because it's right after the trade, and there was a lot of pressure because of Lebron. Also, a lot of bad luck tonight. Let's hope we can bounce back against Detroit.

then the reality of the game struck...we cant linger in this loss weregoing up another serious contender 2morrow lets re-group and come out and play some real basketball....hope Nates good to go 2morrow