Knicks vs Chicago a big test

kriss childs

Benchwarmer
This season the bulls have had the KNICKS number .The boys in blue have given some lackluster efforts against a younger athletic group of wanna -be's.The Bulls always seem to come around when the KNICKS are playing well and come away with the victory.Chicago's big men have had their way with NY so there is alot to prove tonight.KNICKS have a chance to increase the lead in the playoff race by a half game,which is critical in such a tight race this year.Look for the guys to come out focused and ready to play .GO NY!!!!

WiL8000

Rotation player
Hopefully beating the Nets and getting yelled at by Thomas is fresh in their minds for Chicago. They can win this one, but they can't treat this game like Washington.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I think that the Knicks will definately win this game. Chicago always seem up to play the Knicks, especially Eddy Curry.

The Knicks are gonna make their move now.

e_D

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
Chicago always seem up to play the Knicks, especially Eddy Curry.

yea Curry always has good games against the knicks. hopefully Vin and Naz will be able to shut his ass down. I expect a win. The knicks should have high confidence and know what's at stake.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well, we did beat the nets last night, while most of the other contenders (cleveland, boston, and toronto) lost, which pushed us on the 6th position again
tonight, there's also the game between philly and miami (go sixers) and in case miami wins, and we lose we're back on 7th (or 8th)
i don't know if houston will start, but somebody has to keep an eye on curry who seems to play well against us

i hope isiah made his point few days ago...

Go Knicks!

jayp

Benchwarmer
we lost tim thomas earl in the first.. he looked liked he would have had a great night.. 8pts, 5reb, 2asst in the first quarter i think.. then he didn't return.. steph had a bad night 4/18fg.. CHI had a lot of blocks in the game.. there was a conflict about whether or not lenny planned to foul in the final seconds.. we should have won it but we lucked out..