21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Crawford

12 57.14%
  • Cuttino Mobley

9 42.86%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game 15: Knicks vs Pistons 11/25 @ 8:00PM ET

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I hate to say...AI has always been one of my favorites but i think hes on the decline. I cant think of many players who are still it their best when they hit 33. I hope he proves me wrong though...just not tonight.

I dont understand why Mobleys not playin, he should be.
    Because of the hold-up with his heart, he has to take some tests. They don't want a situation where he gets worse. Who knows, maybe the physical saved his life and they caught something dangerous. They don't want to take any chances.

Veteran

there are a few players who don't 'have-heart' on this team... starting with 'towel-head'...

i expect this game to be similar to last nights, not as bad, a little more in sync, but still pretty much comfortably behind for most the game...hope im wrong though

Originally Posted by paris401
    there are a few players who don't 'have-heart' on this team... starting with 'towel-head'...
    was that really necesarry....

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

i wanna see what happens with our gaurd position 2day...hope Marb's plays...

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Why does everyone worry about AI? He isn't that great. We hate on Crawford, me especially, but AI is a smaller, higher scoring version. He's shot 42.6% from the field for his career. That is below the average that teams shoot. Let him score 40. It won't matter. If he is shooting below what his team is shooting, then they score less points its simple. They key is to play D on him and keep him at his shooting average. He is 40% this year with Detroit. He isn't a problem unless he is shooting well.
    No offense, but you're smoking crack to compare Crawford to an admittedly "smaller" 3 time scoring champ- Iverson.
    The whole he needed a better team argument is pointless considering there are plenty of Good players on bad teams i.e. Michael Red, Derek Rose etc... Crawford is what he is. Sometimes being a fan skews peoples judgement. We all know Crawford was a streaky-inconsistent, poor decision making, poor passing, good dribbling rarely take it to the hole, non-fundamental guard who started playing ball late in his career and could hurt you as much as help you. Don't need stats for that.

whos seen that dunk wilson kill at will chandler had? Thats gonna be top 10 tomorrow

and p.s. iverson with one hand tied behind the back >> Crawful

KnicksonLIN.com

whos seen that dunk wilson kill at will chandler had? Thats gonna be top 10 tomorrow

and p.s. iverson with one hand tied behind the back >> Crawful
    That dunk by Wilson Chandler was vicious.

Nyk Logo

run n gun is a very attractive nice offensive system mike,just dress your f*****g -20ppg,8apg- point guard to run it.....come on man

Even i gotta admit i think marbury should be playin...what d'antoni and walsh are doing to him is unprofessional but he should still play. The first game at home, marbury expects to play. D'antoni didnt tell him nothin. Poor way of handling things. Then crawford gets traded, and all of a sudden dantoni wants marbury to play. I can understand why marbury said no, and i partially agree with him but he should be playin. And D'antoni should apologize to marbury.

KnicksonLIN.com

Even i gotta admit i think marbury should be playin...what d'antoni and walsh are doing to him is unprofessional but he should still play. The first game at home, marbury expects to play. D'antoni didnt tell him nothin. Poor way of handling things. Then crawford gets traded, and all of a sudden dantoni wants marbury to play. I can understand why marbury said no, and i partially agree with him but he should be playin. And D'antoni should apologize to marbury.

F*(k that n!gga, D'Antoni.

Nyk Logo

at least use him until you dump him,(randolph,crawford)...is that such a bad thing?

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by sg8
    run n gun is a very attractive nice offensive system mike,just dress your f*****g -20ppg,8apg- point guard to run it.....come on man
    Co-sign, D'Antoni needs to get fired.

Originally Posted by Red
    No offense, but you're smoking crack to compare Crawford to an admittedly "smaller" 3 time scoring champ- Iverson.
    The whole he needed a better team argument is pointless considering there are plenty of Good players on bad teams i.e. Michael Red, Derek Rose etc... Crawford is what he is. Sometimes being a fan skews peoples judgement. We all know Crawford was a streaky-inconsistent, poor decision making, poor passing, good dribbling rarely take it to the hole, non-fundamental guard who started playing ball late in his career and could hurt you as much as help you. Don't need stats for that.
    You don't get it. I'm saying AI scoring isn't a big deal if he shoots at his average. 40% on the season with most teams shooting 45%+.

Simple math. 40<45. Thus they score less if he is scoring when shooting at his average. He has shot 43% for his career. Thats the same as Crawford. He just shoots more.

Is he more talented then Crawford, of course. Did I say otherwise? No. I'm just stating simple mathematical observations.

Shooting 40% causes fewer points then 45%. PPG doesn't help your team win when you're shooting below what the team as a whole is shooting.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Co-sign, D'Antoni needs to get fired.

Fail.

And didn't Stephon refuse to play before? I think he did. So most likely it'd happen again if he asked him to play.

Yea, lets fire a coach thats average 54 wins over the last 4 seasons when we are barely into our season and for the first time in a long time we've been a .500 club.

But then again...Noone really comes to you with basketball questions because you don't know a whole lot about the game...