Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stephon Marbury Suspended

Originally Posted by abcd
    You are 100% haterbury, 0% factual. And keep sending me private messages about your husband, Chris Duhon. I'll just keep deleting them and sending them in the trash.

Yet another Dumb post, "I'll just keep deleting them"...... Then how do you know what their about? Just keep typeing and exposeing your IQ kid

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Yet another Dumb post, "I'll just keep deleting them"...... Then how do you know what their about? Just keep typeing and exposeing your IQ kid
    He titled them. You wouldn't know, since you can't read. Put on your cokebottle glasses, cracker.

Originally Posted by abcd
    He titled them. You wouldn't know, since you can't read. Put on your cokebottle glasses, cracker.

Cracker now hahaha there it is

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by KBlack25
    HAHAHAH, what is Marbury catchin feelings now??

Metro: He wouldn't open up his arms and embrace Marbury like MSG embraces me every night!

Fact is if Marbury had that much skill someone would have made a trade for him, none exists right now. Fact is if Marbury had that much skill he would take a buyout for less $ with the assurance he would make up the remainder elsewhere, but there doesn't seem to be a taker...Wanna talk about how Marbury is a hardworker, how he is a competitor, but when he refuses to play he just looks like a bitch who cares more about his own ego than the love of playing basketball.

The guy makes 21.9 mil to play (or not play) BASKETBALL. He has a lot of talent but he seems more concerned about feeling "comfortable" than actually going out there and PLAYING BALL. If he loves basketball as much as he said he does, if he loves THIS CITY as much as he said he does he would've gone out there and played the game he loves, he would've gone out there and played for the city he loves, he would've gone out there and showed his teammates and his coach and this city that they were all wrong, he would have defied all of us, or at least he would have had the opportunity to. What'd he do with the opportunity? He sat, on the bench. So he can cry all he wants about D'Antoni didn't embrace him, he can cry all he wants about how he wasn't given a "fair shake", well you know what? LIFE ISN'T FAIR! There's tradegy, people dying all over the world, people starving and working 4 jobs to feed their kids. Steph has been blessed with the talent to play professional basketball, he has been lucky enough to see more money this season than many people can hope to see over the course of their ENTIRE LIVES, and he complains he isn't comfortable, he complains he was never "embraced" as you put it. Well you know what? GROW THE **** UP, GROW A PAIR AND PLAY THE ****ING GAME YOU CLAIM TO LOVE SO MUCH THAT YOU DEDICATED YOURSELF AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON TO PLAY IT BETTER!!!!!!

Why don't you get a job first before you even say anything?

Originally Posted by metrocard

You get owned all day long by KBlack and all you can say is "get a job"??? WOW you do make a good argueement (extreme sarcazm)

You get owned all day long by KBlack and all you can say is "get a job"??? WOW you do make a good argueement (extreme gayness)
    *fixed*

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    *fixed*

Oh there you go again running to the aid of one of your butt buddies......... so what was his "get a job" post about MSG???? Oh yeah, Team Dinglebury dosen't answer point blank questions do they? Nice insult though MSG, "extreme gayness" your getting me mixed up with your gay fantasy's again. Still no logic or real answers though hugh?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Original, if you're too STUPID to realize why I asked the homosexual that question, then you failed life. You shouldn't be allowed to breathe God's air right now.

Original, if you're too STUPID to realize why I asked the homosexual that question, then you failed life. You shouldn't be allowed to breathe God's air right now.

Then according to you "I must be stupid"....... again (point blank question)WTF does "Get a Job" have to do with any Knicks topics at all? or for that matter what does it have to do with all the questions and statements made toward or against your posts that you continue to dodge?

Off Topic

Then according to you "I must be stupid"....... again (point blank question)WTF does "Get a Job" have to do with any Knicks topics at all? or for that matter what does it have to do with all the questions and statements made toward or against your posts that you continue to dodge?
    80% of your posts are off topic. You should post one of these when you post. And your questions are rhetorical.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    80% of your posts are off topic. You should post one of these when you post. And your questions are rhetorical.

Holy Sh-- really, My posts are taken off topic by a bunch of little retards chief. As for the "rhetorical question(s)" I'm still waiting on an answer??? for any of your stupidity or your butt loven friends metro or abcd.......... I won't hold my breath though

Keep coming to you boyfriend aid though MSG

This thread needs to be suspended already

Not sure why me having a job or not affects what Stephon Marbury is contractually obligated to do? If you made a point I'd be happy to read it, but since all you have for me are insults with nothing to back it up except your tough talk then please shut the hell up and leave this board for discussion of the KNICKS not whether or not I have a job.

KnicksonLIN.com

My name is originalknickgrandson and I like to take it up the ass

lol the "childish banter" started at post 26 when metro criticized that king ewing guy for gettin his starbury stats wrong. fair point, no harm done, until abcd decides to "come to the rescue" and start up the idiocy that ensues, and as always where "team starbury" goes, oldknicksgrandson follows, nd then chaos ensues (not really but it sounds cool). nd of course abcd isnt jst satisfied with one rtarded post, he needs 2 post multiple of them to prove his "legendary" status on this site.

jst thought id examine it from the begining lol