Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: Stephon Marbury Suspended

  1. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Greenwich Village
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    9

    Nyk Logo Marbury is a jerk

    Instead of fining him for refusing to play, the Knicks should pay him the whole $22 million and waive him, but break both of his hands into a thousand pieces with a bowling ball so he cannot play for someone else on our dime.

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,662
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    I am not sure this stubbornness will endear Marbury to his possible future employers.
    Cosigned, remember Bonzi Wells, he is out of the league even though he had a pretty good post game. Guy had a terrible rep for being fat and lazy, your rep precedes you and it might happen with Starbury. Team chemistry is more important than individual stats, any coach will tell you that and Marbury is a chemistry killer.

  3. #18
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Jamal Tinsley hasn't said a word all season. Why isn't anyone saying that he is getting a raw deal?

  4. #19
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by Starks
    Jamal Tinsley hasn't said a word all season. Why isn't anyone saying that he is getting a raw deal?
    I like Jamaal Tinsley(no homo). He's a good point guard. The Pacers are doing him dirty, just like Marbury. People say he's a cancer, but I don't know why. I've seen him play on the Pacers, and he doesn't look like a cancer to me. He had a good playoff series, a few years ago. I think it was against the Celtics, but I'm not sure.

  5. #20
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Starks
    Jamal Tinsley hasn't said a word all season. Why isn't anyone saying that he is getting a raw deal?
    I was actually on pacersonline.com's forums and there is a team called "Team Tinsley" and it's full of the most self-obsessed, self-absorbed Pacers fans who write total bull**** that has no basis in reality at all (like this one guy wxyz) and then post boxing videos and for some reason they claim they win arguments by their own volition despite not proving anything at all. Glad we don't have a group of idiots like that around here. Oh wait...

  6. #21
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by datruth
    marbury is only hurting his own situation, guy is too stuborn to realize the bigger picter
    That is?

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    That is?
    Anyone with any type of logic would know he's hurting his NBA career. Not only that, he's losing out on millions for next season, I would not be surprised to see Marbury without team come opening day next season.

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    Anyone with any type of logic would know he's hurting his NBA career. Not only that, he's losing out on millions for next season, I would not be surprised to see Marbury without team come opening day next season.
    Anyone with a logic would understand a player of Marbury's ability, skill and his training regimen and workout routine out knows he'll be an active NBA player for the next 5 years whether you like him or not. Despite whatever negative emotional female-like feelings you have for him, the man is going to be productive when given the minutes and opportunity.

    Marbury refusing to play for a coach that never opened his arms to him isn't going to end his NBA his career, don't be foolish.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Anyone with a logic would understand a player of Marbury's ability, skill and his training regimen and workout routine out knows he'll be an active NBA player for the next 5 years whether you like him or not. Despite whatever negative emotional female-like feelings you have for him, the man is going to be productive when given the minutes and opportunity.
    What exactly do you call productive? A 35 win season, where he averages 19 points and 3 assists?

    So if you hate him or are emotional attached, as you are, you cant hide the fact that those are the kind of career numbers Marbury has had.

  10. #25
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Anyone with a logic would understand a player of Marbury's ability, skill and his training regimen and workout routine out knows he'll be an active NBA player for the next 5 years whether you like him or not. Despite whatever negative emotional female-like feelings you have for him, the man is going to be productive when given the minutes and opportunity.

    Marbury refusing to play for a coach that never opened his arms to him isn't going to end his NBA his career, don't be foolish.


    HAHAHAH, what is Marbury catchin feelings now??

    Metro: He wouldn't open up his arms and embrace Marbury like MSG embraces me every night!

    Fact is if Marbury had that much skill someone would have made a trade for him, none exists right now. Fact is if Marbury had that much skill he would take a buyout for less $ with the assurance he would make up the remainder elsewhere, but there doesn't seem to be a taker...Wanna talk about how Marbury is a hardworker, how he is a competitor, but when he refuses to play he just looks like a bitch who cares more about his own ego than the love of playing basketball.

    The guy makes 21.9 mil to play (or not play) BASKETBALL. He has a lot of talent but he seems more concerned about feeling "comfortable" than actually going out there and PLAYING BALL. If he loves basketball as much as he said he does, if he loves THIS CITY as much as he said he does he would've gone out there and played the game he loves, he would've gone out there and played for the city he loves, he would've gone out there and showed his teammates and his coach and this city that they were all wrong, he would have defied all of us, or at least he would have had the opportunity to. What'd he do with the opportunity? He sat, on the bench. So he can cry all he wants about D'Antoni didn't embrace him, he can cry all he wants about how he wasn't given a "fair shake", well you know what? LIFE ISN'T FAIR! There's tradegy, people dying all over the world, people starving and working 4 jobs to feed their kids. Steph has been blessed with the talent to play professional basketball, he has been lucky enough to see more money this season than many people can hope to see over the course of their ENTIRE LIVES, and he complains he isn't comfortable, he complains he was never "embraced" as you put it. Well you know what? GROW THE **** UP, GROW A PAIR AND PLAY THE ****ING GAME YOU CLAIM TO LOVE SO MUCH THAT YOU DEDICATED YOURSELF AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON TO PLAY IT BETTER!!!!!!

  11. #26
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    What exactly do you call productive? A 35 win season, where he averages 19 points and 3 assists?

    So if you hate him or are emotional attached, as you are, you cant hide the fact that those are the kind of career numbers Marbury has had.
    Where did Marbury in his career ever averaged 3 assist in a full season?
    This is your debut on this site and embarassed yourself with not providing a simple fact.

    All you have to do is.

    1. Google.
    2. Type "Stephon Marbury stats"
    3. Copy and paste
    4. Analyze and see how you were wrong.
    5. Apologize for embarrassing this website like that.

  12. #27
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    HAHAHAH, what is Marbury catchin feelings now??

    Metro: He wouldn't open up his arms and embrace Marbury like MSG embraces me every night!

    Fact is if Marbury had that much skill someone would have made a trade for him, none exists right now. Fact is if Marbury had that much skill he would take a buyout for less $ with the assurance he would make up the remainder elsewhere, but there doesn't seem to be a taker...Wanna talk about how Marbury is a hardworker, how he is a competitor, but when he refuses to play he just looks like a bitch who cares more about his own ego than the love of playing basketball.

    The guy makes 21.9 mil to play (or not play) BASKETBALL. He has a lot of talent but he seems more concerned about feeling "comfortable" than actually going out there and PLAYING BALL. If he loves basketball as much as he said he does, if he loves THIS CITY as much as he said he does he would've gone out there and played the game he loves, he would've gone out there and played for the city he loves, he would've gone out there and showed his teammates and his coach and this city that they were all wrong, he would have defied all of us, or at least he would have had the opportunity to. What'd he do with the opportunity? He sat, on the bench. So he can cry all he wants about D'Antoni didn't embrace him, he can cry all he wants about how he wasn't given a "fair shake", well you know what? LIFE ISN'T FAIR! There's tradegy, people dying all over the world, people starving and working 4 jobs to feed their kids. Steph has been blessed with the talent to play professional basketball, he has been lucky enough to see more money this season than many people can hope to see over the course of their ENTIRE LIVES, and he complains he isn't comfortable, he complains he was never "embraced" as you put it. Well you know what? GROW THE **** UP, GROW A PAIR AND PLAY THE ****ING GAME YOU CLAIM TO LOVE SO MUCH THAT YOU DEDICATED YOURSELF AN ENTIRE OFFSEASON TO PLAY IT BETTER!!!!!!
    True. This suspension has just exposed Mebury for the player we all knew he was.

  13. #28
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    What exactly do you call productive? A 35 win season, where he averages 19 points and 3 assists?

    So if you hate him or are emotional attached, as you are, you cant hide the fact that those are the kind of career numbers Marbury has had.
    You are 100% haterbury, 0% factual. And keep sending me private messages about your husband, Chris Duhon. I'll just keep deleting them and sending them in the trash.

  14. #29
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Where did Marbury in his career ever averaged 3 assist in a full season?
    This is your debut on this site and embarassed yourself with not providing a simple fact.

    All you have to do is.

    1. Google.
    2. Type "Stephon Marbury stats"
    3. Copy and paste
    4. Analyze and see how you were wrong.
    5. Apologize for embarrassing this website like that.
    Co-sign

    Team Starbury runs KnicksOnline! That's why all the haters keep comin. They trying to take our money.

  15. #30
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Co-sign

    Team Starbury runs KnicksOnline! That's why all the haters keep comin. They trying to take our money.


    Your Money??? WTF are you on chief? Its funny watching 1 retard trying to defende his other retard friends

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury Is The Real Clown
    By Toons in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Oct 03, 2008, 07:11
  2. Marbury speaks out
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 11:14
  3. Stephon Marbury Banned From MSG!!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2008, 18:28
  4. Marbury back 4 2008
    By Kennedy Curse in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 13:51
  5. Starbury...what a joke!
    By JerseyCityNETSfan15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 08:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •