Team NYK

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
when he leaves the knicks he's no an enemy.. he's no Ewing... that's for sure.. so, no reason for me to talk about him here.. sorry msg:barf::smokin:

the only thing you should be sorry for is how haterburyish this post is. Who has ever said Marbury is patrick ewing? I didnt say that I would be the one bringin him up once hes gone....although i have to admit if he starts helpin a team win games, i vow to bring him up. But what if he doesnt do to well? Do you think that haterburys wont bring him up?

The premise of your statement is flawed. What's unfair about an opinion? If some one says Patrick Ewing was a loser, that's their opinion. I would question why it is a person would have that opinion and then because I don't agree with it, I would disregard it. It seems to me that you are the one ketching feelings. You went to the extremes of branding your self with the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history that in my 'opinion' doesn't stand a chance to join any team in the NBA at this point. It's straight to the Euro league for Marbury, but that's cool that you like dude that much. Serously, no jokes. The think is you make it sound like people are angry with you because you support Marbury and that couldn't be further from the truth. It's your communication style. Be easy. If some one doesn't agree with you it isn't an attack on your manhood. Go get a drink, get some pussy or something.

Everyone has an opinion, but you and i both now not everyones opinions can be respected. I wouldnt respect someone who said popeye jones was a better player then patrick ewing, would you? I know that a lot of posters on here rush to conclusions, without lookin at all the facts. Many posters look at everything from a negative perspective. Me? I look at everything from every perspective that i can. Some of the posters who dont like marbury on this site have also made some good points. Like i said in another recent post of mine, i might not agree with you but i respect most of your posts.

I dont always respond to other posters with insults, i would say that at least 50% if the time (probably more) i dont insult other posters. I think that people like you need to pay more attention to my posts if you think thats the case. When i do insult other posters, its only for laughs. Some of the responses people come up with are hilarious. Its funny when people get angry on the internet. But no, i got no problem with people hating marbury. I got players that i hate too. Go ahead and hate away. I got no problem with that. I dont like the fact that marbury gets brought up in almost every thread. People should keep that stuff to one or two threads instead of 10. But hes about to get bought out tomorrow, which will only bring more hatred.

jpz17

Starter
the only thing you should be sorry for is how haterburyish this post is. Who has ever said Marbury is patrick ewing? I didnt say that I would be the one bringin him up once hes gone....although i have to admit if he starts helpin a team win games, i vow to bring him up. But what if he doesnt do to well? Do you think that haterburys wont bring him up?

Everyone has an opinion, but you and i both now not everyones opinions can be respected. I wouldnt respect someone who said popeye jones was a better player then patrick ewing, would you? I know that a lot of posters on here rush to conclusions, without lookin at all the facts. Many posters look at everything from a negative perspective. Me? I look at everything from every perspective that i can. Some of the posters who dont like marbury on this site have also made some good points. Like i said in another recent post of mine, i might not agree with you but i respect most of your posts.

I dont always respond to other posters with insults, i would say that at least 50% if the time (probably more) i dont insult other posters. I think that people like you need to pay more attention to my posts if you think thats the case. When i do insult other posters, its only for laughs. Some of the responses people come up with are hilarious. Its funny when people get angry on the internet. But no, i got no problem with people hating marbury. I got players that i hate too. Go ahead and hate away. I got no problem with that. I dont like the fact that marbury gets brought up in almost every thread. People should keep that stuff to one or two threads instead of 10. But hes about to get bought out tomorrow, which will only bring more hatred.

I'm the last person to hate Marbury.. You know I'm a Marbury supporter... I just don't want to talk about it on a forum only for the Knicks, but if it's int he NBA Section, I don't really care

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm the last person to hate Marbury.. You know I'm a Marbury supporter... I just don't want to talk about it on a forum only for the Knicks, but if it's int he NBA Section, I don't really care

I dont think theres any need to go around advertising it. I guess "team starbury" had a different meaning to most of the posters on this site then how i viewed it. To me, it was just a nickname for posters who dont hate marbury and defend him from unfair criticism. And there is some criticism that he did deserve, but some of the posters went to far with it.

Everyone on this site is part of team knicks, thats why i think its stupid for anyone who ever took team starbury serious. I thank everyone who repped marbury in the arguments on this site, im not tryin to make it like that. But one thing that all of us have always been is knicks fans. :gony:

I dont think theres any need to go around advertising it. I guess "team starbury" had a different meaning to most of the posters on this site then how i viewed it. To me, it was just a nickname for posters who dont hate marbury and defend him from unfair criticism. And there is some criticism that he did deserve, but some of the posters went to far with it.

Everyone on this site is part of team knicks, thats why i think its stupid for anyone who ever took team starbury serious. I thank everyone who repped marbury in the arguments on this site, im not tryin to make it like that. But one thing that all of us have always been is knicks fans. :gony:

That's called back-pedeling/covering your tracks ^^^^, but atleast your letting common sense seep into your brain :thumbsup: