Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: ZBO the Clipper

  1. #1
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default ZBO the Clipper

    <table class="pTitle" style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="99%"><tbody><tr class="playerStats" valign="middle" height="17"><td class="playerName" id="name_pl_htm-0020800222-6" align="left">[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]</td> <td id="pos_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> </td> <td id="stat_min_pl_htm-0020800222-6">25:49</td> <td id="stat_fg_pl_htm-0020800222-6">2-10FG
    </td> <td id="stat_3p_pl_htm-0020800222-6">0-03FG</td> <td id="stat_ft_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 1-3FT
    </td> <td id="stat_plusminus_pl_htm-0020800222-6">-11eff</td> <td id="stat_oreb_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_dreb_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_treb_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 4</td> <td id="stat_ast_pl_htm-0020800222-6">reb
    </td> <td id="stat_pf_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_stl_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_to_pl_htm-0020800222-6"> 2TO
    </td> <td id="stat_blk_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_blkag_pl_htm-0020800222-6">
    </td> <td id="stat_tpts_pl_htm-0020800222-6">5pts</td></tr></tbody></table>

  2. #2
    Member DANUTZ39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    preety bad night for him. craw is not doin very good either. i guees it will take some time to adjust. that s when you se d'angtony touch both al and tim average more points then b4 the trade.

  3. #3
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    LMAO LOOK AT THIS PHOTO






    Balkmen was a perfect fit

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I think Zbo will be fine once he gets use to the system. You can not just look at stats of one game to say how he is going to fit in with the Clippers. The Clippers could have won that game. Zach came in off the bench and looked rusty. I watched the whole game last night. Remember Zach has not played a game since last Tuesday. The coach also was playing three big men at the same time. Once the Clipper get a rotation I think they will be fine.

  5. #5
    Newbie TJ.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The problem with the Clippers is Dunleavy.

    They will continue to struggle as long as he is still coaching them. Unfortunately, seeing as he is the GM there looks like he won't be fired anytime soon.

  6. #6
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Tuneraddict, stop hating. At least Zach Randolph had some points. Mardy Collins scored zero points that game. Plus, the Clippers suck. They have 4 playoff appearances in the last 32 years. Of course Randolph isn't going to accomplish anything there.

  7. #7
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Tuneraddict, stop hating. At least Zach Randolph had some points. Mardy Collins scored zero points that game. Plus, the Clippers suck. They have 4 playoff appearances in the last 32 years. Of course Randolph isn't going to accomplish anything there.
    You are an idiot. Did I even talk about Zach? I just posted the stats from his first game.

    ABCD = Fail

  8. #8
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    You are an idiot. Did I even talk about Zach? I just posted the stats from his first game.

    ABCD = Fail
    If you're not trying to hate, why did you make a thread where you posted Randolph's poor numbers that he had on his first game in a new system? Even Big C assumed you was talking bad about Randolph.

    Mardy Collins > Tunermaggot

  9. #9
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    If you're not trying to hate, why did you make a thread where you posted Randolph's poor numbers that he had on his first game in a new system? Even Big C assumed you was talking bad about Randolph.

    Mardy Collins > Tunermaggot
    Logging his first game so people could discuss...

    Little too hard for you to grasp such a simple idea as discussing and sharing opinions about a former players first game with a new team.

    Guess I'll just skip over you when it comes time to do the Stephon Marbury at Rucker Park thread. That is since he'll never play professionally again...

  10. #10
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Logging his first game so people could discuss...

    Little too hard for you to grasp such a simple idea as discussing and sharing opinions about a former players first game with a new team.

    Guess I'll just skip over you when it comes time to do the Stephon Marbury at Rucker Park thread. That is since he'll never play professionally again...
    What are you talking about? Last time I checked, Marbury is on the verge of being bought out. And the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Mavericks are lining up to sign him.

    You need to worry about your boy, Mardy Collins. Now that Isiah Thomas ain't around to protect him with generous guaranteed contracts, he just may find his way out of the NBA and into Bronx Community College's girl's basketball team.

  11. #11
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    And the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, and Dallas Mavericks are lining up to sign him.
    Its April Fools already?!?!?!

    Keep telling yourself that. He forced himself out of the league.

    As the saying goes "Million dollar body and a ten cent brain"
    All the talent in the world can't help you if your a retard like Steph. Arrogance hurts too...So the two combined don't work out to well in the end.

  12. #12
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Tuneraddict, stop hating. At least Zach Randolph had some points. Mardy Collins scored zero points that game. Plus, the Clippers suck. They have 4 playoff appearances in the last 32 years. Of course Randolph isn't going to accomplish anything there.
    Jesus abcd, relax. I know you got your panties in a bunch because Steph is gonna be gone but this thread was made to update us on what guys we just traded are doing.

    Tuner didn't even write anything negative in the original post, just the line...I for one WAS interested in what Z-Bo did in his first game, that's all this was about. Relax yourself.

  13. #13
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Jesus abcd, relax. I know you got your panties in a bunch because Steph is gonna be gone but this thread was made to update us on what guys we just traded are doing.

    Tuner didn't even write anything negative in the original post, just the line...I for one WAS interested in what Z-Bo did in his first game, that's all this was about. Relax yourself.
    Thank you. At least someone is thinking rationally.

  14. #14
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Jesus abcd, relax. I know you got your panties in a bunch because Steph is gonna be gone but this thread was made to update us on what guys we just traded are doing.

    Tuner didn't even write anything negative in the original post, just the line...I for one WAS interested in what Z-Bo did in his first game, that's all this was about. Relax yourself.
    Don't get mad cause I ethered you on the other thread.

  15. #15
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Don't get mad cause I ethered you on the other thread.


Similar Threads

  1. Baron Davis to be a Clipper
    By jpz17 in forum NBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 02, 2008, 10:05
  2. Clipper Waive Sam Cassell
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 29, 2008, 15:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •