View Poll Results: Who will have a better stat line?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jamal Crawford

8 40.00%
  • Al Harrington

12 60.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game 16: Warriors vs Knicks (Crawford makes Return to MSG)

Nyk Logo

Best knick game i have ever seen, this was ridiculous. D-LEE, Duhon, and Harrington all had sick games! Breaking the assist record, 22? insane. And did anyone notice that it was a dunkfest too? good win!

lol at the people that picked Jamal in the poll

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    lol at the people that picked Jamal in the poll
    i was thinking the same thing

wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. never seen someone dunk so much haah.. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed
    Last edited by Knicker23; Nov 30, 2008 at 01:01.

Hey, first post..
    I was actually at tonights game.. first game I went to in four years. Tonight was a great night. 138! Duhon sets the all time knicks assists record! Lee and Harington have nights. Tonight it felt great to be in the garden and be a knick fan. Felt bad for Crawford though.

[quote=Knicker23;74518]wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed[/quote

Does anybody realise that since we traded z-bo(5 games) d-lee is averaging 20.2ppg, 14.6rpg on 567fg%. That's sick, makes you think zach who?

Also Harrington average is 24.7ppg, 9.3rpg, on 40fg% and that makes Walsh look like a genius for trading a big contract for a better player. LOOOL

[quote=DANUTZ39;74522]
    Originally Posted by Knicker23
    wow! would have liked to see this whole game but only caught last quarter or so..lee finally did something. if only they could all play relatively close to this most of the time, we'd be in good shape...

and as for the draft picks, i thought at first we'd have a chance after the trades of getting at good draft pick because our record will be bad, but they're way to many crappy t-wolf oklahoma and even golden state teams that will be way worse then us and get the best picks in the draft..so mine as well hope for a possibly run at 8th seed[/quote

Does anybody realise that since we traded z-bo(5 games) d-lee is averaging 20.2ppg, 14.6rpg on 567fg%. That's sick, makes you think zach who?

Also Harrington average is 24.7ppg, 9.3rpg, on 40fg% and that makes Walsh look like a genius for trading a big contract for a better player. LOOOL

D was right. We did become a better team...