Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Damn: Duhon 22 Assists, D-Lee 30/20, A-Harr 30+ Pts

  1. #1
    Superstar Scribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    607
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Damn: Duhon 22 Assists, D-Lee 30/20, A-Harr 30+ Pts

    Say it isn't so!

    Duhon has scripted his way into the Knick record books.

    D-Lee is the first Knick to notch a 30/20 since Ewing in 1994.

    A-Harr had an impressive game.

    What a night. Maybe Marbury really is a bad luck charm lol.

  2. #2
    Newbie TJ.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    To be fair, it was against the Warriors who looked like a college team out there with their defence.

    Still, it was a great game for the team.

  3. #3
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    It was fu$king sweet wasn't it.

    Let's not get used to it though.

    Most entertaining game since '99 to watch as a Knick fan. 2 poor defensive teams filling it up. I loved Harrington's hustle 3.

  4. #4
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    No, Marbury is not a cancer. There's a reason for this 8-8 start, and it has nothing to do with Marbury not playing.

    Reason #1- No more Isiah Thomas: Isiah Thomas was one of the worst GMs and coaches in franchise history. Every second, he seemed to make another stupid trade that kept burying the Knicks under.

    Reason #2- No more Eddy Curry: Eddy Curry is the worst defensive center in the NBA, and arguably one of the worst centers in the NBA period. Having Zach Randolph and now David Lee start at center is a huge upgrade.

    Reason #3- Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph helped us win the first 6 games of the season: You may not realize this, but the Knicks are just 2-3, after trading Crawford and Randolph. They were a big reason for the Knicks' early success.

    Reason #4- The Knicks have had one of the easiest schedules in franchise history: Look at the list of crippled teams the Knicks beat:

    1. The no real center, formerly 15-67 Miami Heat team.
    2. The no defense, rebuilding Bobcats
    3. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards
    4. The no Gilbert Arenas, No Brendan Haywood Wizards again
    5. The rebuilding Memphis Grizzlies
    6. The D league Oklahoma City Thunder
    7. The no Deron Williams Jazz
    8. The no Stephen Jackson or Monta Ellis Warriors.

    Reason #5- Quentin Richardson is playing good for once in his life: Richardson was a cancerous player, the last three years as a Knick. He averaged 8 points, on 35% shooting, AS A STARTER, on TWO of his last 3 years. He was also very injury prone and out of shape. Richardson is playing some of his better basketball we've seen.

  5. #5
    Veteran Starks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    1,472
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I think Duhon has the potential to become the best point guard the Knicks have had since Mark Jackson.

  6. #6
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    22 Assists? Duhon is shaping up to be a really good, pass first point guard. I'm telling you, the season aint over yet! I want a healthy Gallinari, Chandler, Harrington, Lee, Robinson. We will be a threat in the east.

  7. #7
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Starks
    I think Duhon has the potential to become the best point guard the Knicks have had since Mark Jackson.
    Agreed!

    “That’s what a point guard’s supposed to do, is get their team involved,” Duhon said. “If I can do that every night I would love it. I love sharing the ball, I love getting those guys involved. The main important thing is that we got the win.”

    It's so refreshing to have a PG like this. What a difference a true PG makes.

    “I think Duhon is the story tonight. Wow, what a player,” Warriors coach Don Nelson said. “Been watching him on film and seeing him on videos, but seeing him in person is another story. Guy’s got the whole package. He looked like Steve Nash out there. Unbelievable performance.


    Originally Posted by donchris
    22 Assists? Duhon is shaping up to be a really good, pass first point guard. I'm telling you, the season aint over yet! I want a healthy Gallinari, Chandler, Harrington, Lee, Robinson. We will be a threat in the east.
    Yeah, when Nate comes back and if Gallo can finally play and contribute well with his shooting, we may turn out to be a pretty good team. This will probably be our team next year as well, so I hope we can keep playing well.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by TJ.
    To be fair, it was against the Warriors who looked like a college team out there with their defence.

    Still, it was a great game for the team.
    How the heck do you have a picture of David Lee kissing the Larry O'Brien NBA Championship Trophy? Thats just wrong!

    No one should be allowed to touch that thing until they win it! I love David Lee, but that is unbelievable!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    153
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    No, Marbury is not a cancer. There's a reason for this 8-8 start, and it has nothing to do with Marbury not playing.
    You people are in straight denial, you're 150% wrong!

    You Mebury lovers need to drop it, stop talking about him, and stop defending him! You guys look stupid, and foolish, its really really sad.

    I hate to say I'm a Knicks fan, you guys make us look so, so bad!

  10. #10
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    with Mobley back, Robinson back, Jefferies back, and Rose back we will be good

  11. #11
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,671
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by King Ewing
    You people are in straight denial, you're 150% wrong!

    You Mebury lovers need to drop it, stop talking about him, and stop defending him! You guys look stupid, and foolish, its really really sad.

    I hate to say I'm a Knicks fan, you guys make us look so, so bad!
    If you don't know, you don't know.

    Originally Posted by donchris
    I've single handedly exposed your lil crew, now the whole site is turning against you.

  12. #12
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Where is the updated stats by the Duhon hater?

    I thought someone on this site was going to keep updating Duhon's stats on thier signature to show how bad he was? I can't remember who that was exactly, does anyone know who that was?

    I mean this poster was sharp they updated his stats right after every game and then they stopped all of a sudden

  13. #13
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    I thought someone on this site was going to keep updating Duhon's stats on thier signature to show how bad he was? I can't remember who that was exactly, does anyone know who that was?

    I mean this poster was sharp they updated his stats right after every game and then they stopped all of a sudden
    1. abcd
    2. Duhon is no Marbury, thats a fact

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    1. abcd
    2. Duhon is no Marbury, thats a fact
    Thank God Duhon is not Marbury! One was enough!

  15. #15
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicklover
    Thank God Duhon is not Marbury! One was enough!
    You mean the team actually has a PG that passes the ball, doesn't complain that he has to play with one of the best PFs ever (KG), doesn't get in arguments with his LAST THREE coaches, doesn't go on TV blabbering about God-knows-what, doesn't get hated by all of his teammates and ISN'T the second highest payed player in basketball? Rubbish...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •