View Poll Results: Will the Knicks come out with a win?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 39.13%
  • No

    14 60.87%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 92

Thread: Official New York Knicks vs. Portland Trailblazers Game Thread 12/2/08

  1. #61
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Good 1st quarter. Crap second. Nice tip in by Lee at half though.

  2. #62
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    These suckas are jealous of abcds success as one of the elite posters on this site. Get over it.




    okay, i know i lost for posting that song


    Anyways, tim thomas is beastin.....Lee>>Greg Olden

  3. #63
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    I am going to not be very active here, because a lot of people can't grow up. I'll be active later.. but no way right now.. Getreal, I'm going to agree on saying ABCD is not good. But there is worse.. OKG, OKKincks, Metrocards (banned thank god), and others.. guys grow up. ABCD you too. MSG, don't try to stick up for him, you are the best poster on the site. Don't stick up for ABCD anymore, he made Team Starbury look like fools. This forum is now a dsigrace. I'll be back
    JPZ17, it's time you got exposed.

    You are a horrible poster that had to kiss my ass to make it into the top 10. You've always had nothing but stupid things to say, and that's why a thread titled "JPZ17'S quotes" was made. It was because your posting is so horrible, people felt the need to address it on a thread.

    I highly question if you even know a thing about basketball, because all you do is kiss D'Antoni's ass, and very little of your posts actually talk about basketball.

    All you really do is ride Team Starbury's coat tails. And now that you got some recognition, you think you're all that. Make a post a that's basketball related and that makes sense for once in your life. Then talk.

    I still remember some of the most rediculous posts you've made, from how stupid they were.

    Like the post where you said you would trade everyone on the Knicks except Lee, or the post where you said D'Antoni is the best coach to coach the Knicks since Pat Riley.

  4. #64
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Tim Thomas still got it. He was one of my favorite Knick players, when he used to play on the Knicks back in 04, and he continues to play well. I thought Al Harrington and David Lee also played good. And Chris Duhon did a good job at distributing the ball.

  5. #65
    Veteran jpz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,782
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    JPZ17, it's time you got exposed.

    You are a horrible poster that had to kiss my ass to make it into the top 10. You've always had nothing but stupid things to say, and that's why a thread titled "JPZ17'S quotes" was made. It was because your posting is so horrible, people felt the need to address it on a thread.

    I highly question if you even know a thing about basketball, because all you do is kiss D'Antoni's ass, and very little of your posts actually talk about basketball.

    All you really do is ride Team Starbury's coat tails. And now that you got some recognition, you think you're all that. Make a post a that's basketball related and that makes sense for once in your life. Then talk.

    I still remember some of the most rediculous posts you've made, from how stupid they were.

    Like the post where you said you would trade everyone on the Knicks except Lee, or the post where you said D'Antoni is the best coach to coach the Knicks since Pat Riley.
    I've never been "exposed" and at least I wouldn't expose myself like you did this past week. JPZ quotes were from a while, and I learned from that. I'm 1,000x better then that. And I might think I'm a good poster, but I don't go around saying I'm a top 3 poster HOF.. Bragging makes you worse.. Not ignoring the dumb ignorant trouble making losers (OG, OKG, and so on..) makes you worse. It's time to add those guys to ignore. You are a great poster when you talk basketball.. just forget about them man. I didn't mean to be so negative on you.. I was angry because I realized I had a report due tomorrow. Please, ignore them, and don't go around bragging. You are better than this. I know, I remember how good you were back 6 months ago. You were top 2 then. I listened to every post you made.. But now, they are not basketball posts. That's why I resigned from Team Starbury

  6. #66
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    I've never been "exposed" and at least I wouldn't expose myself like you did this past week. JPZ quotes were from a while, and I learned from that. I'm 1,000x better then that. And I might think I'm a good poster, but I don't go around saying I'm a top 3 poster HOF.. Bragging makes you worse.. Not ignoring the dumb ignorant trouble making losers (OG, OKG, and so on..) makes you worse. It's time to add those guys to ignore. You are a great poster when you talk basketball.. just forget about them man. I didn't mean to be so negative on you.. I was angry because I realized I had a report due tomorrow. Please, ignore them, and don't go around bragging. You are better than this. I know, I remember how good you were back 6 months ago. You were top 2 then. I listened to every post you made.. But now, they are not basketball posts. That's why I resigned from Team Starbury
    All I know is I don't go around looking for trouble with other posters. Most of the people that attack me do it, because they are either jealous of my posting ability, or they are just plain haters that don't know how to respond to someone's posts without attacking them. If I attack a poster, it's because they attacked me first. I think that my posts are as good as they've always been. I've just gotten into more arguments, because people keep trying to attack me for no reason other than that they're jealous of the way I post.

    I think the reason why you left Team Starbury was because you was using Team Starbury as a way to gain populartiy.
    Another reason I think you left was because you was upset at all the posts I made against Mike D'Antoni(someone who you love to talk about and have a signature of).

  7. #67
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    jpz...i think your a good poster but i think its stupid to advertise that your not part of team starbury. And i do think abcd is one of the best posters....he did a great job over the summer. He was in some arguments with good posters and managed not only to win but to dominate them. Hes continued to do what he did all summer long, and only seems to get better. But i like you too jpz (no homo), and you also continue to improve.

  8. #68
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jpz17
    I've never been "exposed" and at least I wouldn't expose myself like you did this past week. JPZ quotes were from a while, and I learned from that. I'm 1,000x better then that. And I might think I'm a good poster, but I don't go around saying I'm a top 3 poster HOF.. Bragging makes you worse.. Not ignoring the dumb ignorant trouble making losers (OG, OKG, and so on..) makes you worse. It's time to add those guys to ignore. You are a great poster when you talk basketball.. just forget about them man. I didn't mean to be so negative on you.. I was angry because I realized I had a report due tomorrow. Please, ignore them, and don't go around bragging. You are better than this. I know, I remember how good you were back 6 months ago. You were top 2 then. I listened to every post you made.. But now, they are not basketball posts. That's why I resigned from Team Starbury


    jesus fukin christ, stop da ****suckin how bout we talk about the knicks doing well against portland rather than try to make a move 4 abcd, but anywayz its shapin up 2 be 2 str8 impressive performances from chris duhon, im glad we are keepin the game so close, i hope we can keep this up
    GO KNICKSS!

  9. #69
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Oden is a non-factor...

  10. #70
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Duhon is playing great. I'm even more impressed with this performance than his last against the Warriors, because he's scoring so well and it's against a much better team. I'm very pleasantly surprised with our performace, especially our defense. We're playing really well, let's hope it pays off with a win.

  11. #71
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Oden is a non-factor...
    tuner why you give me a negative rep point? i gave you a positive one.

    Olden is overrated....or i should say was

  12. #72
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Oden is a non-factor...

    yea im dissapointed this is my first time seein him play an nba game, i was hopin he'd show his stuff, but as long as we win ill be fine lol

  13. #73
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    tuner why you give me a negative rep point? i gave you a positive one.

    Olden is overrated....or i should say was
    Yeah, sorry. Didn't know how to negate it. I was like..."Whoops."

    Can you delete rep?

  14. #74
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Damn...I wish we had Rudy Fernandez.

  15. #75
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Yeah, sorry. Didn't know how to negate it. I was like..."Whoops."

    Can you delete rep?
    Nope, but i forgive you

    *does starburys "closer to god" dance*

Similar Threads

  1. New York Knicks vs Philadelphia 76ers Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: Oct 13, 2008, 12:11
  2. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  3. New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks Game Thread 4/01
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Apr 03, 2008, 11:50
  4. Atlanta Hawks vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/16
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 17, 2008, 05:59
  5. New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks Game Thread 2/29
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: Mar 01, 2008, 09:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •