Wilson Chandler vs Luol Deng

Whos better???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richtree

Rotation player
Its Tuff to compare.....Mikey D's system bloats numbers alil...

just ask Nash, Amare, Barbosa, and Diaw this year....

I personally think Deng = Chandler and Deng with edge based on

1. Creates own shot
2. Experience
3. Better Passer...

Chandler fits this system ., and Deng is stuck playing a big man's role in a front Court that is lame...

Deng is slower than I thought though...

Chandler has more potential .....hopefully its WC

WiL8000

Rotation player
This is a good thread here. I like both Chandler and Deng as players and I think that we haven't seen the best of either of these players yet because they are both young. Its a good comparison but I like what we have in Chandler and would stick with that. Chandler, Robinson and Lee are the only Knicks right now that I'd have reservations on trading. The Bulls have some great young talent no doubt...

New New York

Quiet Storm
I think Wilson Chandler's currently the second best player on the Knicks, after Al Harrington. I'm not sure if he's better than Deng, but he gets my vote.

I got both Nate and D.Lee better than Harrington currently. I think Al Harrington takes some bad shots even for Dantoni's system. I think once he learns how to play within the system and learns his teamates he could be possibly the best all around player we have.

jpz17

Starter
I'm going with Deng.. Chandler has in no way proved himself yet. He has been impressive and very good. But start looking at the stats again, how many games have we played??? Head-to-head I'd go Deng this year... Next year, I'm sure it would be Chandler, but it will be very hard for Wilson if LeBron comes to NY