Stephon Marbury Rips D'Antoni, Knicks

KBlack25

Starter
D'Antoni started all this by stating that Marbury wouldn't play under him, and he said that before the pre-season, which is pretty bad, I mean, he didn't even give him a chance to prove that he could help this team.
I don't like D'Antoni that much, not only because of his style of basketball, but also because he picked The Pizza just because he is a friend's son.

Did he say that? If he did I really don't think it's that big of a deal, it's actually quite commonplace in sports. A new guy comes in (especially on a struggling team), takes the guys he wants, gets new guys and builds the team how he ideally wants to build it. If he addressed that Marbury wouldn't play for the Knicks under D'Antoni in the preseason, there's no need for complaining, there's no need for crying, it's strictly a personnel move that is precedented elsewhere in sports.

Most Marbury supporters feel he was "cheated" and "lied to" but if what you say is true then that debunks that.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Quentin Richardson is 100% wrong for what he said to the media, too. It made him look like the hypocrite and snitch he really is.

how is Q Rich a hypocrite and a snitch????do u kno what snitching is?? Q Rich is just saying what 95% of the locker room thinks about marbury...Q rich just got the balls to say it

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
how is Q Rich a hypocrite and a snitch????do u kno what snitching is?? Q Rich is just saying what 95% of the locker room thinks about marbury...Q rich just got the balls to say it
lmao, get off Q-Hitch's nuts.

#1-Quentin Snitchardson is a snitch, because he started talking s#!t about Marbury behind his back to the media. That right there is a pu$$y move. It doesn't take balls to talk behind someone's back.

#2-Quentin Richardson is a hypocrite, because he let his teammates down several times in the past, yet he wants to talk about Marbury. Wasn't Quentin Richardson the same guy who averaged 8 points on 35% shooting, two of the last 3 years? Wasn't Quentin Richardson fat and out of shape most of the time he's been on the Knicks? Doesn't that qualify as letting down your teammates, when they're expecting you to be in shape and ready to compete? Yes it does. And was Marbury going to the media calling Richardson a fat scrub? No.

#3- Last time I checked, the Knicks have about 13 people on their roster. David Lee, Nate Robinson, and Chris Duhon all said they don't have problems with Marbury. I guess your 95% of the lockeroom statement is flawed.

KBlack25

Starter
lmao, get off Q-Hitch's nuts.

#1-Quentin Snitchardson is a snitch, because he started talking s#!t about Marbury behind his back to the media. That right there is a pu$$y move. It doesn't take balls to talk behind someone's back.

A snitch is somebody who tells on somebody else to an authority figure. Was Marbury a "snitch" when he went to the media to complain about Larry Brown or Isiah Thomas? Were they snitches when they went to the media to talk about them? My guess is your answer would be no, but if Q is a "snitch" by your definition, so is Steph...

#2-Quentin Richardson is a hypocrite, because he let his teammates down several times in the past, yet he wants to talk about Marbury. Wasn't Quentin Richardson the same guy who averaged 8 points on 35% shooting, two of the last 3 years? Wasn't Quentin Richardson fat and out of shape most of the time he's been on the Knicks? Doesn't that qualify as letting down your teammates, when they're expecting you to be in shape and ready to compete? Yes it does. And was Marbury going to the media calling Richardson a fat scrub? No.

Letting your team down doesn't make you a hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone that says something and THEN does the exact opposite, whatever the case Q has put up good numbers this year and so by speaking on letting the TEAM down THIS year, Q is not a hypocrite. If he said those things last year or 3 years ago maybe you'd have a point.

#3- Last time I checked, the Knicks have about 13 people on their roster. David Lee, Nate Robinson, and Chris Duhon all said they don't have problems with Marbury. I guess your 95% of the lockeroom statement is flawed.

Not having a problem does not equal not liking. Q said that he didn't consider Marbury a teammate. Duhon and Lee and Nate reportedly said they have no problem with Marbury. But, just because they don't have a problem with a player does not mean they consider that person a teammate. I'm sure they don't have any problems with a LOT of guys in the league that they still don't consider a teammate or even a friend or even an acquantaince. In fact, the fact that they only said "I have no problem with Steph" makes me wonder why nobody would come to his defense? If people really liked him they wouldn't say "I have no problem with Steph", they'd say "I like Steph."

...Also, I can't seem to find the article where Lee and Robinson and Duhon all say they have no problem with Steph but I can't seem to, though YOUR favorite player (Steph) gave kudos to Duhon saying he looked "like an all star" (NY Post), so he can't be all that bad can he?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
A snitch is somebody who tells on somebody else to an authority figure. Was Marbury a "snitch" when he went to the media to complain about Larry Brown or Isiah Thomas? Were they snitches when they went to the media to talk about them? My guess is your answer would be no, but if Q is a "snitch" by your definition, so is Steph...

Letting your team down doesn't make you a hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone that says something and THEN does the exact opposite, whatever the case Q has put up good numbers this year and so by speaking on letting the TEAM down THIS year, Q is not a hypocrite. If he said those things last year or 3 years ago maybe you'd have a point.

Not having a problem does not equal not liking. Q said that he didn't consider Marbury a teammate. Duhon and Lee and Nate reportedly said they have no problem with Marbury. But, just because they don't have a problem with a player does not mean they consider that person a teammate. I'm sure they don't have any problems with a LOT of guys in the league that they still don't consider a teammate or even a friend or even an acquantaince. In fact, the fact that they only said "I have no problem with Steph" makes me wonder why nobody would come to his defense? If people really liked him they wouldn't say "I have no problem with Steph", they'd say "I like Steph."

...Also, I can't seem to find the article where Lee and Robinson and Duhon all say they have no problem with Steph but I can't seem to, though YOUR favorite player (Steph) gave kudos to Duhon saying he looked "like an all star" (NY Post), so he can't be all that bad can he?
What's up, Gayblack? :lol:

KBlack25

Starter
Can we get a ban on this guy clogging up the boards? I've already annihilated him on several threads and all he has are 5th grade insults because he knows his basketball IQ is several levels below mine, come back when you want to talk basketball little man.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Can we get a ban on this guy clogging up my anus? Mike D'Antoni has already f*(ked me in the ass several times. He acts like a 5th grader

HumourLaughingKitten.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!