December games 14 total = 4-10

richtree

Rotation player
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=middle><TD class=bg0font>December 2 0 0 8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg4><TD width="14%">Sun</TD><TD width="14%">Mon</TD><TD width="14%">Tue</TD><TD width="14%">Wed</TD><TD width="14%">Thu</TD><TD width="14%">Fri</TD><TD width="16%">Sat</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD> </TD><TD>1</TD><TD class=bg4 title="">2 POR
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228264200))</SCRIPT>7:30pm</TD><TD title="">3 @CLE
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228348800))</SCRIPT>7:00pm</TD><TD>4</TD><TD title="">5 @ATL
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228523400))</SCRIPT>7:30pm</TD><TD>6</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD class=bg4 title="">7 DET
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228669200))</SCRIPT>12:00pm</TD><TD>8</TD><TD title="">9 @CHI
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228872600))</SCRIPT>8:30pm</TD><TD title="">10 @NJ
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1228955400))</SCRIPT>7:30pm</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD title="">13 @SAC
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1229223600))</SCRIPT>10:00pm</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD>14</TD><TD title="">15 @PHO
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1229392800))</SCRIPT>9:00pm</TD><TD title="">16 @LAL
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1229484600))</SCRIPT>10:30pm</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD class=bg4 title="">19 MIL
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1229733000))</SCRIPT>7:30pm</TD><TD>20</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD title="">21 @BOS
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1229900400))</SCRIPT>6:00pm</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD class=bg4 title="">26 MIN
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1230337800))</SCRIPT>7:30pm</TD><TD>27</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top><TD class=bg4 title="">28 DEN
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1230487200))</SCRIPT>1:00pm</TD><TD>29</TD><TD title="">30 @CHA
<SCRIPT>document.write(formatTime('%I:%M%p', 1230681600))</SCRIPT>7:00pm</TD><TD>31</TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

richtree

Rotation player
200 posts for me.....wow., time flies...

anyone see us winning anything in december ...

I think we could be as bad as 1-13 as good as 6-8....

but 4-10 seems right

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I see my NY Knicks winning them all. But realistically, I'd say they go 8-6. Besides the usual suspects (LA, BOS, NO, and CLE) the other teams are close to our caliber.

Your a glass half full kinda guy aren't you? hahaha just playing. To be honest with you after last games showing (GS) I have a lot more confidence in the Knicks chances ..... I'm just hopeing it (GS Game) wasn't just some fluke thing that happened and that things are going to keep getting better for us as a "Team"

I see us (maby) winning 8 games

ATL,DET,CHI,NJ,SAC,MIL,DEN and CHA are all winnable

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Your a glass half full kinda guy aren't you? hahaha just playing. To be honest with you after last games showing (GS) I have a lot more confidence in the Knicks chances ..... I'm just hopeing it (GS Game) wasn't just some fluke thing that happened and that things are going to keep getting better for us as a "Team"

Those were exactly the teams I think the knicks have a chance against. Were going to have to score 150+ if we are going to be able to compete with the other 6 teams. Or shut them down on defense...hahahahaha

GetRealistic

Starter
I must have missed the memo that said we are going to be a real good team that is fighting to go deep into the playoffs. Because in my personal opinion if this team can hover around .500 thats a pretty solid season in my estimation. The fact we stayed competitve, dumped salary, and help improve players like Chandler, Lee, Robinson, and even slightly Roberson is a winning season in my book. But in the spirit of the thread i'll make some December picks.

Portland -- W
They are a vastly superior team but i just get the feeling that since they just played Detroit and have a matchup against Boston coming up they may pull a no show.

@ Cleveland -- L
We'll keep it closer after getting embarassed the last time

@ Atlanta -- W
Last game before Atlanta has a long Texas trip and they'll be looking ahead

Detroit -- L
I could see a win but i'll go with a loss

@ Chicago - L
Another Toss up game

@ NJ -- W
Nets have suprised but the Jason Kidd curse is gone and it's like an extra home gome cause their are no Net fans.

@ Sac -- W

@ PHX -- L
Could see them playing hard for D'Antoni but should be a loss

@ LA -- L
Self Explanatory

Milwaukee -- W
Our two worst games of the year are against the Bucks so i figure we're due

@ Boston -- L
We will beat them at home this year though

Minnesota -- W

Denver -- W
Early afternoon game, road teams usually struggle on those early afternoon games in NY when they were out partying the night before

@ Charlotte -- L
Winnable though.

Thats a respectable 7-7 or 15-15

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer

I'm not so sure about ATL and DEN. While ATL hasn't been playing great lately, they're still a very dangerous team (especially at home). That one is a toss up. I think the Denver game is a loss. They are playing very well right now so barring anything major they'll be clicking even more by the time they play the knicks. I think realistically they go 6-8 but they could be .500 or better.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
You suck

Hey RICHTREE STFU YOU ****ING SUCK WE WILL WINN MORE THAN THAT. WE ARE PLAYING .500 BALL MORON SO HAVE SOME ****ING FAITH AND STFU WITH YOUR NEGATIVE POST.

Simmer down :)

Hey RICHTREE STFU YOU ****ING SUCK WE WILL WINN MORE THAN THAT. WE ARE PLAYING .500 BALL MORON SO HAVE SOME ****ING FAITH AND STFU WITH YOUR NEGATIVE POST.

Easy NYKLifer, no need for all the crazy-ness, if you don't agree with him let him know why in a civil fashion like this -

We're really trying to clean up all this "cyberthug" posting, I can appreciate you love and faith for your/our team, but try and dis-agree in a grown manner.

Thanx

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

Lifer went off on him. that bud must be kickin' in. I do agree that we should have more faith on our team. Stay positive mofos

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Clev, Port, Boston and LA will probably be losses, these teams arent just playing great right now, they are also deepest teams in the league.
All other matches are winnable in my view, especially if there are injuries/back to backs for those teams.
So id say 5-9 would be the mark for under/over

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yeah I see six wins. Look on paper we lose to the strong teams, but who knows how it actually plays out? We can catch a good team on a bad night, or a bad team on a good night! On paper we should not have lost to The Bucks twice, ane should not have beat Washington twice (even with their injuries and especially on a night with only 7 players). I see your point Rich, it will be a tough stretch however you look at it, but in Pro Sports anyone is beatable! Look Boston just snuck by G-State at home; the same G-State team we handled a couple days later. Cleavlend blew us out on our home floor so they could come into that game and feel that they have it won and we upset them.... my point is you just never know!