December games 14 total = 4-10

th3realicon

Rotation player
Wow we are thinking way ahead of ourselves here boys. I think we should take this thing one game at a time. Although i am convinced that at the beggining of January we will be a couple of games under .500

th3realicon

Rotation player
I see us going 3-11 this month.

I wouldn't be that harsh to be honest because some of those teams will be within our reach. As a matter of fact i would also go as far as calling an upset or two along the way but we could very well loose to lower talented teams also. Yeah the Knicks are that unpredictable simply because a) They yet need to find a certain level of chemistry a) They're playing undermanned and c) this are the NY Knicks after all.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Wow we are thinking way ahead of ourselves here boys. I think we should take this thing one game at a time. Although i am convinced that at the beggining of January we will be a couple of games under .500

i'd take that over all of our recent January marks where we were way out of contention

and this is a really tough month coming up for us and Jan looks pretty hard 2, dont wanna get to far ahead tough....these next few weeks were gonna learn alot about this team, just how far we really are, and what pieces were missing from being serious contenders( much deeper then Lebron and getting big men loll)...if we remain competitive and minimize our blowout defeats i'd be happy long as we show toughness and tenacity thats something ive noticed about this years team that has me reminicing about the late 90's

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yesterday was a tuff loss....we need Nate back

i read he's coming back Friday.....i hope so, i like that were being extra careful dont wanna rush him back and risk losing him for an extended period of time, but he's made great progress should be back friday

richtree

Rotation player
0-2 in december...Mikey D isn't so upbeat now....this is why coaches get paid all that money...

if you are a good coach you have to find a way to build momentum, and find a way to stop losing streaks...

14 december games

0-2 so far

come one mikey-san

GetRealistic

Starter
We lost to two of the best teams in the NBA. Id have liked for us to not have gotten blown out last night but loses to Portland and Cleveland are expected. Especially with only 7 healthy bodies.

Nates a tough guy he needs to suck it up and play Friday even if its limited minutes we need him out there. Duhon is being asked to play 40 + minutes a night and could use rest.

Also i never thought id say this but we need Jefferies, if only for another body.

richtree

Rotation player
HATE TO SAY , 'I TOLD YOU SOOO....BUT I TOLD YOU SO..."

.......a long december.......

we are out of playoffs and back into the lottery . and now working our way up the ladder to pick number 5 again.....

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
HATE TO SAY , 'I TOLD YOU SOOO....BUT I TOLD YOU SO..."

.......a long december.......

we are out of playoffs and back into the lottery . and now working our way up the ladder to pick number 5 again.....

True that man, what is it now a 6 game losing streak? watch us lose to charlotte next game too, just a pathetic month on basketball from the knicks.

quiggle

Starter
it's a great way to let all the 2010 free agents know it's worth coming to New York. hopefully they'll have the same mentality as CC Sabathia and be lured in with money instead.

richtree

Rotation player
what a joke.....

when you watch Duhon and Nate Robinson for 20 plus games you realize that they are backup guards in the NBA.....

Our whole seem is brutal to watch except for Al Harrington....and that's not saying much....

I wanna see Eddy Curry play just to have a break from watching these losers....

richtree

Rotation player
The dude that started this thread can straight pick em....

nailed it right on the head....

oh wait ., that was me......