This is one of the comments underneath the video posted above...I don't know the guy who wrote it or anything like that, but I thought what he said speaks volumes:

"Bugchaser21 (Mon Dec 01 2008 18:49:03 GMT-0500 (EST))
I'm sick of these spoiled people (not athletes) getting paid millions to play a game....... I really take it personal when a person who has never spent one night in a foxhole with lead showering down on them use this excuse for his team's behavior about him. I'm a 18 year active duty member who has 4 combat tours of duty and I make less than 50,000 a year after taxes and I've never looked over at Mr. Marbury in my foxhole and seen him by my side. Much less had the taxpayers by out my contract for 21 million, yes military personel sign a contract."

I don't know, I'm not in the military but I kind of agree, to be calling himself a soldier in a foxhole...I don't know it seems kind of offensive.

Edit: Yeah OG it doesn't say he said anything about the family member but the point is we kind of know where this hostility is coming from. The point is Marbury said SOMETHING after Q's cousin died that set him off, we might never know what it was, whether a reasonable person would have felt angered in Q's situation or not but that's where it's coming from...I had never heard anything about that (not sure if you had) but I think Q feels that Steph is not a good teammate and even less respectful of people's personal lives and Q obviously took exception to that (whether he was right or wrong).