Knicks/Marbury meeting as told by knicksonline

Starks

Starter
2:49pm Knicks training site, conf room

Walsh: Where the hell is this guy? he's 20 minutes late.

Dolan (on phone): Look Donnie, hold you ground and start the buyout at 15mil. If he doesn't bite, I'll write this asshole a check on Jan 1 when the new fiscal starts.

Walsh: Geez, first day of the year and your already going to be 20mil in the red. I'm telling you Jimmy, I can trade him. You saw what i did with Artest right?

Dolan: Listen, I gotta gig tonight at my lounge in CT. Theres more important things on my mind. You gona come to see me play?

Walsh: I would, you know, but I gotta prior engagment.

Donnie: What?

Walsh: I gotta watch Real Chance of Love.

Enter Marbury and Hal Biagas.....

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Enter marbury (with blood-shot eyes, wearing jeans, a wife-beater, and his *purple and pink* hoodie) with biagas.

Marbs: yo son, where my money at?!

Biagas: mr. Marbury, settle down. We have to talk it out like...

Marbs: eff that! You a-holes got 15 min. to gimme the loot. I'll be downstairs blazin'...

Starks

Starter
walsh: well that went well. He's such a lovable guy that Stephon.

Hal: Hey pal, I'm just doing my job. The holidays are coming up and I'm getting a sweet commission on this deal. Times are rough

walsh: Listen, I think 15 mil is a fair offer. He and my dead grandmother both have the same amount of Knick playoff wins since he got here.

Hal: Your not seeing the point. You are a certified "haterbury". I rest my case.

Walsh: What the hell is a haterbury. Sounds like a sportsdrink

Hal: I like to point blame to Mike Dantoni. You have a real snake coaching your team Don.

Hal: You spend all this energy against buyouts...but what about Jerome James and Eddy Curry?? What of them? My client won't accept a penny less while those two fat slobs get all their money. My client actually came to camp in shape. He held his end of the deal...its not his fault your coach lied to him

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

Hal: Hey pal, I'm just doing my job. The holidays are coming up and I'm getting a sweet commission on this deal. Times are rough

walsh: Listen, I think 15 mil is a fair offer. He and my dead grandmother both have the same amount of Knick playoff wins since he got here.

Hal: Your not seeing the point. You are a certified "haterbury". I rest my case.

Hal: I like to point blame to Mike Dantoni. You have a real snake coaching your team Don.

Hal: You spend all this energy against buyouts...but what about Jerome James and Eddy Curry?? What of them? My client won't accept a penny less while those two fat slobs get all their money. My client actually came to camp in shape. He held his end of the deal...its not his fault your coach lied to him

LMAO!!! Good one starks

From the makers of the starbury one sneakers comes...HATERBURY sports drink! Makes you hate stephon even more! (Sponsored by team starbury inc.)

(enter stephon)

Steph: clocks tickin, wahts it gonna be.

Donnie: We're still trying to trade you. We will not buy you out of your contract.

Steph: If im not off this roster in 2 minutes somebodys gonna get killed.

Hal: Stephon please just wait one second.

Donnie: We got the Dallas Mavericks on the phone.

Steph: tick tock tick tock

Mark Cuban: We'd love steph. But we'll need to take your franchise centers Curry and James. Then you can have our guy Novitski.

Donnie: Thats a great trade! Mark, you got yourself a dea...

Steph: Times up bitches...
(Stephon reaches for a glock in his sweatpants and accidentaly pulls the trigger)

Steph: OWWWWWW my leg!

Cuban: What was that?

Donnie: Nothing, dont worry about it.

Cuban: Put steph on the phone.

Stephon: owwwwwwwwww my fuucckkkeennnnn legggggggg!!

Cuban: Sorry Donnie, no deal. (Hangs up the phone)

(D'antoni walks in)

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni walks in, Hal walks out for a doctor

Walsh: sup Mike?

D'Antoni: hey Donnie, did we do any recontruction in MSG lately?

Walsh: no???

D'Antoni: some weird shit, there's a foxhole under our bench, never saw it till now. This dog-lead was there, too

D'Antoni shows a dog-lead with a name 'Starpuppy'

Stephon: My Starpuppy!!

D'Antoni (handing a glass of Bloody Mary): now now Stephon, drink this, nothing more relaxing than a cold drink

Stephon: where's my dog??

D'Antoni: he's dead. you just drank him

Stephon: what??!! (bursts into tears)

D'Antoni (licking the tears off Steph's face):
ahhh yummy and sweet!!
ohh the tears of unfathomable sadness!!

Hal walks in

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Hal: ok, I just called for an ambulance. It should be on its way.

Steph: ambulance?! I don't need NO ambulance! I'ma soldier! I'm in that foxhole day in and day out by myself! My teammates don't back me up when we go to war! They talk behind my back and leave me out there to dry! And mike here, he just tells me that I gotta play whenever the f**k he feels like? What type of shit is that?! All I'm saying is I want all that's coming to me!

Hal: um (scratches his head)...steph...what does that have to do with the ambulance?

(Phone rings)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

LMAO best part :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Hal: Actually, im a gay piece of sh!t

Damnphony: So am I :redface:

Donnie Walsh: I think i might die soon

Marbury: Donnie....you aight but your team is full of pansys and girls. Im goin to play for a real team.

*Starbury signs with Lakers*

Kobe: Welcome to the team. Were gonna be the best backcourt in the NBA :)

Starbury: co-sign :)

Phil Jackson: I got myself a dream team :)

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Kobe: oh wait, what I meant to say was, we're gonna be the best backdoor buddies in the nba!

Marbs: co-sign!

(Holding hands kobe and steph make their way to the showers)

Phil: hey guys! Wait for me!
Time to practice the "triangle offense"!

Steph: I'll make sure to reach around kobe when I'm behind him!

Kobe: oh wait, what I meant to say was, we're gonna be the best backdoor buddies in the nba!

damn you gay son

TunerAddict

Starter

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: