Article, from Cracked.com, Best Movie ball players

Who would fit best into D'Antoni's system?

• Air Bud

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Saleh (Air up there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neon Budreau (Blue Chips)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Chubby (Teen Wolf)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Jim Carroll (Basketball Diaries)

• Slam Dunk Ernest (My personal addition)

• Calvin Cambridge (Bow Wow, from Like Mike)

• Shep (Above the Rim)

• Billy Hoyle (White Men Can't Jump)

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Jesus Shutterworth (He Got Game)

• Total voters

Starks

Starter
Urkel from Family Matters was an ill point guard.

Will Smith was a stud player for his Bel Air High School team. Ever seen the episode when he shot a 3 to win the game in the middle of a tip off? lol

H20

Rookie

Will Smith was a stud player for his Bel Air High School team. Ever seen the episode when he shot a 3 to win the game in the middle of a tip off? lol

yea would deff have to add the Fresh Prince...and if your gunna put on billy hoyle from White men cant jump you got to add Wesley Snipes

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Na, I don't remember that 3 by Will, but I do remember how he busts his ass during the opening part of the show, when he was in Philly.

As for Urkel, that show was a trip, but I didn't remember his ball skills. I remember, as a kid, watching Family Matters, as part of the TGIF lineup. Very nostalgic.

My dude Ernest has to be my favorite movie ball player. He went from janitor to super baller, as the result of magic shoes, while being visited by his fairy god mother: Jabbar. Phucking hilarious

By the way, did ya'll know that Marbury was supposed to star in "He Got Game?"
Slam_Dunk_Ernest.jpg

Starks

Starter
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6a0t7pF7cz8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6a0t7pF7cz8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I miss Larry Johnson

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

LMAO yea that was some funny shit, shows a classic though i still watch it on a regular basis,

but i think Ray Allen's caracter in He Got Game will be the best in this system dude was nasty with it at ball he got shot, he got skills, he got swag, he got stlye, he got drives and he got game.........he would be real successful in this system cause it allows u to play your game a score and thats what he did best

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Eddie Winslow looks just like Zach Randolph, it's hilarious. Just add a flat top, and you're good.

Now that I've seen this, I remember it. I used to love this stuff, Friday night, after a long week of surviving at school. Alf had to be my favorite, out of that line up of shows, along with full house.

You guys remember Urkel's girl? She was a dime. And, Prince, I'd say, for purposes of NBA play, Ray Allen would sure be the best choice, but, for purposes of entertainment, I'd go with Teen Wolf. If you remember the movie, my man was dunking from half-court, it was crazy.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ haha yea and ill take bugs bunny from space jam and jordan with his elastic arms, or those big aliens after they took nba player skills--i mean we do need big men lmao

and yea those shows were classics, Fresh Prince Family Matters and Martin damn i miss those days loll...i still watch Fresh Prince regularly but Martin and Family Matters never on loll