Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marbury because its a boring time

Default Marbury because its a boring time

Stephon Marbury sat courtside at the Knicks vs. Lakers game on Tuesday. When interviewed at halftime, he sounded comfortable sitting out all season.

"I'm earning my check by doing nothing," Marbury said. "I'm enjoying it to the fullest." He also said that if he is cut loose "people will be shocked" by the team he signs with -- speculation has it that Phoenix, which has an open roster spot and needs a backup point guard, is interested.
    Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I wonder who it would be......

lol

Originally Posted by richtree
    Stephon Marbury sat courtside at the Knicks vs. Lakers game on Tuesday. When interviewed at halftime, he sounded comfortable sitting out all season.

"I'm earning my check by doing nothing," Marbury said. "I'm enjoying it to the fullest." He also said that if he is cut loose "people will be shocked" by the team he signs with -- speculation has it that Phoenix, which has an open roster spot and needs a backup point guard, is interested.
    Source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I wonder who it would be......

lol
    Did you see that fat slob Berman all over Marbury's nuts? He looked like a pathetic little school boy trying to get his attention. What is it about Steph that makes grown men act gay over him?

Steph buying a ticket to the game sounded like some bad wrestling angle. I half expected Steph to run on the court wielding a steel chair or to come out on the court to rip off his jersey revealing the yellow and purple and get on the microphone and cut a promo against the Knicks.

"Team Starbury" of course , its the only place left he can go and not be laughed at for being such a douche bag.

.............. not worth it.

actually they said that some Lakers PR guy bough the tickets for him

Originally Posted by Starks
    Did you see that fat slob Berman all over Marbury's nuts? He looked like a pathetic little school boy trying to get his attention. What is it about Steph that makes grown men act gay over him?
    I was thinking the same thing. That guy is a disgusting slob, he annoys the crap out of me.

Originally Posted by JayJ44
    I was thinking the same thing. That guy is a disgusting slob, he annoys the crap out of me.
    word. I guarantee he's like one of those subway slobs that squeeze into a seat next to you on the train, smell like gym socks, and has this annoying heavy breathing that you can hear from across the train.

As far as NYC people that pissed me off the most this year, he made number two on my list

1. Gov Patterson
    2. Marc Berman
    3. Anyone in the MTA administrative body

Originally Posted by Starks

Yeah. Look at the difference in quotes. Berman purposely edits out the crazyness and obvious bipolar disorder Mebury suffers from.

Berman Mebury quote:
    "I'm not worried about that," Marbury said. "All I got to do is get free. Once I get free, the team I'm going to go to a lot of people will be shocked. All the people who say nobody wants me on their team, I'm all different things, a cancer, that's not what's going on."

What Mebury actually said:
    “Only thing I got to do is get free," he said at one point. "Once I get free, the team that I’m going to go to, I think a lot of people will be shocked. All of the people that say that they don’t want me, nobody want me on their team, I’m all of these different things, Frank Isola saying I’m a cancer, I’m all of these different things. Them saying all of these different things. And Alan Hahn saying those different things, that I’m all of these different things, that’s not what’s going on. So it’s great to be in this situation.”
    Showing up at the Knicks game is an obvious cry for attention. I mean, who really cares about him anymore.

Tue, Dec 16 F Gerald Wallace lost his father a week after his grandmother passed away. That will likely cause him to miss the home game against the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday.

and he is playing the following game. now thats a class act. LOL @ ***** marbury supporters who justify his bull with pitty

Thumbs down

You guys are disgusting. Get caught up in your life, not marburys. He did everything the average person would have done in his shoes, its not his fault D'antoni didnt want to play him. This is past history, get over it.

and again "leaveee stephon marbbbury aloneee" haha . yall know who im callin out.

Thank god he is no longer with this team. He likes to cause trouble. Why else would he come to the game?

This was just a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy and keep the attention on him and not the Knicks. The same team that is doing better without him than they've ever done with him.

And for him to say: "I didn't create this," Marbury said of being exiled. "This is all their doing as far as what they're doing."
    is completely delusional. Again, it's always everybody else's fault. None of it is his. SMH. Most franchises don't banish their most talented players for no reason.

hahahah, MSG Lookin like BIG BABY after KG sonned him! lmao

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Thank god he is no longer with this team. He likes to cause trouble. Why else would he come to the game?

This was just a pathetic attempt to stir up controversy and keep the attention on him and not the Knicks. The same team that is doing better without him than they've ever done with him.

And for him to say: "I didn't create this," Marbury said of being exiled. "This is all their doing as far as what they're doing."
    is completely delusional. Again, it's always everybody else's fault. None of it is his. SMH. Most franchises don't banish their most talented players for no reason.
    mebury stans are heated!