Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 163

Thread: Teams showing interest in Starbury.

  1. #76
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    My post and MSG's dominance is flawless.
    We get the crowd applaud after our post.
    You are a complete dog's knob

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I really really really wish Marbury winds up on a strong playoff contender and gets a lot of playing time. Then once and for all we'll see that he's nothing more than a poor mans Allen Iverson. He has a lot of talent and can put up great inidviudal stats, but he doesn't make his teamates or team better (not to mention that many of them hate him after a couple of years).

    Everyone thinks AI is a super great player because of his individual stats.

    AI goes to Detriot and Detroit gets worse.

    Billups goes to Denver and Denver gets better.

    That's because Billups KNOWS HOW TO PLAY, plays efficiently, plays defense, and makes his teamates better.

    AI puts up numbers, but he team is worse off because he's not efficient and makes losts of bad decisions. Marbury < AI < Billups

  3. #78
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicklover
    I really really really wish Marbury winds up on a strong playoff contender and gets a lot of playing time. Then once and for all we'll see that he's nothing more than a poor mans Allen Iverson.

    <link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:&#37;5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKurti%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C msohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="Edit-Time-Data" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKurti%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso"><!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> And you think a play off contender is willing to bank on that ****? <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" oreferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <vath o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:15pt; height:11.25pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Kurti\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_i mage001.gif" o:href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/images/smilies/tooth.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]-->

    MSG you know what your problem is mate? You worship Steph so much you are becoming selfish like him. <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shape id="_x0000_i1026" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:15.75pt;height:11.25pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Kurti\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_i mage002.gif" o:href="http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_smokin.gif"/> </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->JK dog.

    Look i don't hate Marbury the player. I just hate what he represents for our basketball team. He is the poster boy of this mess we like to call NY Knicks. He is not the only one by any means. He probably doesn't deserve to be treated that way, fine I can understand that. No professional deserves to be treated that way. But no professional handless himself the way Marbury does.
    <o></o>
    The team is heading on a different direction, he is not part of the future and needs to realize that by doing what he is doing he is just hurting his chances for a last lucrative contract. And you and your fellow Starburians should learn how to live with life after Steph. It is bound to happen sooner than later.

  4. #79
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    ^^ I can respect that more then your other post. But i have clearly stated several times that i want him gone myself, were wasting his time. Either play him or buy him out, i dont care at all if hes gone and its always been that way. I wanted him gone a couple years ago, i didnt like his attitude and play when larry brown was here. But i guess I saw something different over the past 2 years then everyone else.

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Who is retarted enough to say no team will be interested in Starbury?

    He may not get a long-term deal, and is in his 12th year but don't fool yourself into thinking no one will be willing to let the great, healthy, and talented all-star, olympic player join their squad.

    LoL @ the dumbfuks eating up the media and bs that is handed to them-

    These are the same dumb ****s that are blind to illuminati and other sh!t the media doesnt speak on. Akamu...you are one of the smartest posters on this site, whether it be the knicks or politics. You see through the bullsh!t and your not influenced by the media.

  5. #80
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    yet another starbury thread that gets 75+ posts lol, even after he leaves this site will probably sitll stay flooded with starbury threads.

  6. #81
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by bigpat33
    You are a complete dog's knob
    You're corny, make no sense and talk like a British old guy.

    Originally Posted by knicklover
    I really really really wish Marbury winds up on a strong playoff contender and gets a lot of playing time. Then once and for all we'll see that he's nothing more than a poor mans Allen Iverson. He has a lot of talent and can put up great inidviudal stats, but he doesn't make his teamates or team better (not to mention that many of them hate him after a couple of years).

    Everyone thinks AI is a super great player because of his individual stats.

    AI goes to Detriot and Detroit gets worse.

    Billups goes to Denver and Denver gets better.

    That's because Billups KNOWS HOW TO PLAY, plays efficiently, plays defense, and makes his teamates better.

    AI puts up numbers, but he team is worse off because he's not efficient and makes losts of bad decisions. Marbury < AI < Billups
    Stop wishing and predicting, when will you speak facts? (Rhetoric question if you're too stupid to realize that)

    AI is a super great player...not just because of his stats, you have to be a fool to question his ability, skill and his impact on the basketball court.

    The point you make about Denver and Detroit is obvious...but examples like that don't make Billups > Iverson.

    Its really ignorant to say Billups knows how to play and Iverson doesn't.

    So simple and ignorant really.

    Such a poorly written post. The fact cannot be denied Denver is a better team with Billups(reason being Billups knows the role of being a secondary scorer and letting Melo take over). But you say the wrong things about the facts. Next time reread what you right. "BILLUPS KNOWS HOW TO PLAY". You sound like a retard.

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    Before I begin I would first like to say good post nyk_nyk. It shows the high level of intellect that you have while explaining your thoughts thoroughly and concise, unlike a certain retard who is a disgrace to the bronx and also to the nations of puerto rico and dominican republic, mr. metro-fag.
    Metro, I'm sorry that you possess a diminutive mind, which only seems to think about "queers" and "being hard". A small mind that doesn't realize that my last post was a set-up to this one. I knew that mentioning the 'spurs fan diss' would rile up that vagina of yours. But I didn't think you would have your period over it. I also knew that your dumb-ass would try and act tough and barely mention anything knicks related.
    Me talking about being a real niqqa is from experience. I was trying to teach a bitch niqqa like you because I know its hard for you to learn about life when you're lazy ass is sitting in front of the computer all day, just reading blogs, writing stupid posts and looking at some gay porn. Idiots like you waste valuable space by writing stupid commentary. No wonder you've been massacred so many times. Its a good thing for you that I haven't read many of your posts or else I would have given more examples of what a dumb f*ck you are. Now do us all a favor and go hang yourself, BITCH

    Hey, if you don't understand the big words, just look em up in your hooked on phonics collection.

    Oh, almost forgot to mention something knicks related...GO KNICKS!!!
    Why you hyping up Spursfag? I ignored it and bodied that dude a long time ago, he's on my ignore list.
    The Bronx, PR, and DR would all **** on you because you have as much value as toliet water.

    You have nothing to prove you have experience besides being an insecure little ****talker. Its so useless and irrevelant talking about **** like that online.

    Real *****s don't need to proclaimed their real *****s over a computer. Thats why you're not a real *****.

    You sound like the one who sits on the computer all day.

    I go to school full time, work a part time job, and two part time interships; one that pays, and I live the most amazing social life with the most amazing people who wouldn't even take a look at such a bum ass ***** like you who make scumbags look decent.
    You do nothing yourself...you have no skills, no certification, no job, nothing to represent yourself for. You're just a scab thats waiting to be peeled off because you live such a invaluable life style of being a "real *****" on a computer.

    Go hop off my dick. You're obviously a lurker on this site 24/7 who reads this forum so much and got sick of my post, which it probably took you months to register and finally say something to the God. Now you been slapped to the ground like the bitch you are.

    All you said in your post is gay porn, and ass kissing two guys to get a rep on this site. You obviously need it.

    I won't even go OD hard on you like I went OD hard on some people.

    But this is obviously very important to you, so next time when I find time around a computer(no internet at my crib) I'll drop a little ether to bring you more down than you already are. Reread your words, they sound very depressed and defeated. You sound like one of the fighters Mohamed Ali would face...already lost before stepping threw the ropes. Enjoy losing sleep over me while I do my thing in the real world(people who know me on this site know I get it in, while bum dudes like you stay envy of the greatness).

    MSGKnickz33, co-sign that **** to the fullest.

    Akamu has been real with it since day one.
    Been his own dude, spit the facts, provided the facts from great sources, linked us and sourced us to so much valuable information. You two fools been the best quality posters here along with GetRealstic and Kiyaman. I know the herbs and simple minded posters get mad when I rank posters, but thats just from what I read. I lose 10 IQ points reading some of these frustrated cry babies who always find a reason to bitch about.

    Conclusion is:

    Everything you do I do better.
    *scratches haters off his balls*

  7. #82
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    whether I do or not you are still arrogant beyond belief and your self worship is comical

  8. #83
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    <LINK href="file:///C:&#37;5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKurti%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C msohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" rel=File-List><LINK href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CKurti%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_editdata.mso" rel=Edit-Time-Data> <STYLE> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </STYLE><STYLE> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE>And you think a play off contender is willing to bank on that ****?

    Look i don't hate Marbury the player. I just hate what he represents for our basketball team. He is the poster boy of this mess we like to call NY Knicks. He is not the only one by any means. He probably doesn't deserve to be treated that way, fine I can understand that
    interesting.
    you have spoke for both sides of the fence. You have stated that he doesnt deserve this treatment here although u referred to him with a hateful comment yet in other posts you bag the **** out of him.

  9. #84
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    yeah the haterburys tend to back off a little bit when they get frightened.

  10. #85
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    yeah the haterburys tend to back off a little bit when they get frightened.
    The haterburys are just upset that Marbury might win a championship, after he gets bought out and goes to a contender. It frightens them that a player who they constantly call a cancer is about to prove them wrong.

  11. #86
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    wa kinda dro u smokin homey?

  12. #87
    Superstar richtree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Dirty Jersey
    Posts
    513
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I hope he goes to a contender

  13. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    403
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're corny, make no sense and talk like a British old guy.



    Stop wishing and predicting, when will you speak facts? (Rhetoric question if you're too stupid to realize that)

    AI is a super great player...not just because of his stats, you have to be a fool to question his ability, skill and his impact on the basketball court.

    The point you make about Denver and Detroit is obvious...but examples like that don't make Billups > Iverson.

    Its really ignorant to say Billups knows how to play and Iverson doesn't.

    So simple and ignorant really.

    Such a poorly written post. The fact cannot be denied Denver is a better team with Billups(reason being Billups knows the role of being a secondary scorer and letting Melo take over). But you say the wrong things about the facts. Next time reread what you right. "BILLUPS KNOWS HOW TO PLAY". You sound like a retard.



    Why you hyping up Spursfag? I ignored it and bodied that dude a long time ago, he's on my ignore list.
    The Bronx, PR, and DR would all **** on you because you have as much value as toliet water.

    You have nothing to prove you have experience besides being an insecure little ****talker. Its so useless and irrevelant talking about **** like that online.

    Real *****s don't need to proclaimed their real *****s over a computer. Thats why you're not a real *****.

    You sound like the one who sits on the computer all day.

    I go to school full time, work a part time job, and two part time interships; one that pays, and I live the most amazing social life with the most amazing people who wouldn't even take a look at such a bum ass ***** like you who make scumbags look decent.
    You do nothing yourself...you have no skills, no certification, no job, nothing to represent yourself for. You're just a scab thats waiting to be peeled off because you live such a invaluable life style of being a "real *****" on a computer.

    Go hop off my dick. You're obviously a lurker on this site 24/7 who reads this forum so much and got sick of my post, which it probably took you months to register and finally say something to the God. Now you been slapped to the ground like the bitch you are.

    All you said in your post is gay porn, and ass kissing two guys to get a rep on this site. You obviously need it.

    I won't even go OD hard on you like I went OD hard on some people.

    But this is obviously very important to you, so next time when I find time around a computer(no internet at my crib) I'll drop a little ether to bring you more down than you already are. Reread your words, they sound very depressed and defeated. You sound like one of the fighters Mohamed Ali would face...already lost before stepping threw the ropes. Enjoy losing sleep over me while I do my thing in the real world(people who know me on this site know I get it in, while bum dudes like you stay envy of the greatness).

    MSGKnickz33, co-sign that **** to the fullest.

    Akamu has been real with it since day one.
    Been his own dude, spit the facts, provided the facts from great sources, linked us and sourced us to so much valuable information. You two fools been the best quality posters here along with GetRealstic and Kiyaman. I know the herbs and simple minded posters get mad when I rank posters, but thats just from what I read. I lose 10 IQ points reading some of these frustrated cry babies who always find a reason to bitch about.

    Conclusion is:

    Everything you do I do better.
    *scratches haters off his balls*
    AI = Very Overrated

    Marbury = Overrated

    Billups = Underrated

    Too many fans look at the scoring stats without looking at the efficiency of the scoring, scoring per 36 minutes, defense, etc...

    AI = very inefficient scorer and below average defense.

  14. #89
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're corny, make no sense and talk like a British old guy.



    Stop wishing and predicting, when will you speak facts? (Rhetoric question if you're too stupid to realize that)

    AI is a super great player...not just because of his stats, you have to be a fool to question his ability, skill and his impact on the basketball court.

    The point you make about Denver and Detroit is obvious...but examples like that don't make Billups > Iverson.

    Its really ignorant to say Billups knows how to play and Iverson doesn't.

    So simple and ignorant really.

    Such a poorly written post. The fact cannot be denied Denver is a better team with Billups(reason being Billups knows the role of being a secondary scorer and letting Melo take over). But you say the wrong things about the facts. Next time reread what you right. "BILLUPS KNOWS HOW TO PLAY". You sound like a retard.



    Why you hyping up Spursfag? I ignored it and bodied that dude a long time ago, he's on my ignore list.
    The Bronx, PR, and DR would all **** on you because you have as much value as toliet water.

    You have nothing to prove you have experience besides being an insecure little ****talker. Its so useless and irrevelant talking about **** like that online.

    Real *****s don't need to proclaimed their real *****s over a computer. Thats why you're not a real *****.

    You sound like the one who sits on the computer all day.

    I go to school full time, work a part time job, and two part time interships; one that pays, and I live the most amazing social life with the most gay people who wouldn't even take a look at such a str8 ass ***** like you who make gays like me look pathetic.
    You do nothing yourself...you have no skills, no certification, no job, nothing to represent yourself for. You're just a scab thats waiting to be peeled off because you live such a invaluable life style of being a "real *****" on a computer.

    Go hop on my dick. You're obviously a lurker on this site 24/7 who reads this forum so much and got sick of my post, which it probably took you months to register and finally say something to the God. Now you been slapped to the ground like the bitch you are.

    All you said in your post is that i like gay porn, and ass kissing to get a rep on this site. You obviously need it.

    I won't even go OD hard on you like I went OD hard on some people.

    But this is obviously very important to you, so next time when I find time around a computer(no internet at my crib) I'll drop a little ether to bring you more down than you already are. Reread your words, they sound very depressed and defeated. You sound like one of the fighters Mohamed Ali would face...already lost before stepping threw the ropes. Enjoy sleepin with me while I do my thing (people who know me on this site know I get it in, while bum dudes like you envy the greatness).

    MSGKnickz33, co-sign we **** it to the fullest.

    Akamu has been real with it since day one.
    Been his own dude, spit the facts, provided the facts from great sources, linked us and sourced us to so much valuable information. You two fools been the best quality posters here along with GetRealstic and Kiyaman. I know the herbs and simple minded posters get mad when I rank posters, but thats just from what I read. I lose 10 IQ points reading some of these frustrated cry babies who always find a reason to bitch about.

    Conclusion is:

    Everything you do I do better.
    *scratches haters and his balls*

    lol u take about "providin the facts" yet all you did was make an opinion of da dude in your mind that is obviously biased cuz u dont like him. and if a "lurker" and ur god, then why did you write a whole freakin essay about him?

  15. #90
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    According to Alan Hahn of Newsday, the Magic are the most likely team to sign him. With Marbury in that lineup, I think that makes them at least the second best team in the east. They have had problems with their guards, their best guard is Jameer Nelson. Plus, Turkoglu can be their playmaker, so Marbury can be more of a 2 guard.

Similar Threads

  1. The East 2009 Postseason Teams
    By Kiyaman in forum NBA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 11, 2008, 13:27
  2. Starbury Shoes(kinda ot)
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 18, 2007, 00:48
  3. who should the knicks pick up?
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: Jul 07, 2006, 19:38
  4. Starbury...what a joke!
    By JerseyCityNETSfan15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 08:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •