Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 163

Thread: Teams showing interest in Starbury.

  1. #91
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    You're corny, make no sense and talk like a British old guy.



    Stop wishing and predicting, when will you speak facts? (Rhetoric question if you're too stupid to realize that)

    AI is a super great player...not just because of his stats, you have to be a fool to question his ability, skill and his impact on the basketball court.

    The point you make about Denver and Detroit is obvious...but examples like that don't make Billups > Iverson.

    Its really ignorant to say Billups knows how to play and Iverson doesn't.

    So simple and ignorant really.

    Such a poorly written post. The fact cannot be denied Denver is a better team with Billups(reason being Billups knows the role of being a secondary scorer and letting Melo take over). But you say the wrong things about the facts. Next time reread what you right. "BILLUPS KNOWS HOW TO PLAY". You sound like a retard.



    Why you hyping up Spursfag? I ignored it and bodied that dude a long time ago, he's on my ignore list.
    The Bronx, PR, and DR would all **** on you because you have as much value as toliet water.

    You have nothing to prove you have experience besides being an insecure little ****talker. Its so useless and irrevelant talking about **** like that online.

    Real *****s don't need to proclaimed their real *****s over a computer. Thats why you're not a real *****.

    You sound like the one who sits on the computer all day.

    I go to school full time, work a part time job, and two part time interships; one that pays, and I live the most amazing social life with the most amazing people who wouldn't even take a look at such a bum ass ***** like you who make scumbags look decent.
    You do nothing yourself...you have no skills, no certification, no job, nothing to represent yourself for. You're just a scab thats waiting to be peeled off because you live such a invaluable life style of being a "real *****" on a computer.

    Go hop off my dick. You're obviously a lurker on this site 24/7 who reads this forum so much and got sick of my post, which it probably took you months to register and finally say something to the God. Now you been slapped to the ground like the bitch you are.

    All you said in your post is gay porn, and ass kissing two guys to get a rep on this site. You obviously need it.

    I won't even go OD hard on you like I went OD hard on some people.

    But this is obviously very important to you, so next time when I find time around a computer(no internet at my crib) I'll drop a little ether to bring you more down than you already are. Reread your words, they sound very depressed and defeated. You sound like one of the fighters Mohamed Ali would face...already lost before stepping threw the ropes. Enjoy losing sleep over me while I do my thing in the real world(people who know me on this site know I get it in, while bum dudes like you stay envy of the greatness).

    MSGKnickz33, co-sign that **** to the fullest.

    Akamu has been real with it since day one.
    Been his own dude, spit the facts, provided the facts from great sources, linked us and sourced us to so much valuable information. You two fools been the best quality posters here along with GetRealstic and Kiyaman. I know the herbs and simple minded posters get mad when I rank posters, but thats just from what I read. I lose 10 IQ points reading some of these frustrated cry babies who always find a reason to bitch about.

    Conclusion is:

    Everything you do I do better.
    *scratches haters off his balls*

  2. #92
    The One and Only KING~POETIQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Queens the Foundation
    Posts
    1,807
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Mc Burial

    Originally Posted by metrocard

    Why you hyping up Spursfag? I ignored it and bodied that dude a long time ago, he's on my ignore list.
    The Bronx, PR, and DR would all **** on you because you have as much value as toliet water.

    You have nothing to prove you have experience besides being an insecure little ****talker. Its so useless and irrevelant talking about **** like that online.

    Real *****s don't need to proclaimed their real *****s over a computer. Thats why you're not a real *****.

    You sound like the one who sits on the computer all day.

    I go to school full time, work a part time job, and two part time interships; one that pays, and I live the most amazing social life with the most amazing people who wouldn't even take a look at such a bum ass ***** like you who make scumbags look decent.
    You do nothing yourself...you have no skills, no certification, no job, nothing to represent yourself for. You're just a scab thats waiting to be peeled off because you live such a invaluable life style of being a "real *****" on a computer.

    Go hop off my dick. You're obviously a lurker on this site 24/7 who reads this forum so much and got sick of my post, which it probably took you months to register and finally say something to the God. Now you been slapped to the ground like the bitch you are.

    All you said in your post is gay porn, and ass kissing two guys to get a rep on this site. You obviously need it.

    I won't even go OD hard on you like I went OD hard on some people.

    But this is obviously very important to you, so next time when I find time around a computer(no internet at my crib) I'll drop a little ether to bring you more down than you already are. Reread your words, they sound very depressed and defeated. You sound like one of the fighters Mohamed Ali would face...already lost before stepping threw the ropes. Enjoy losing sleep over me while I do my thing in the real world(people who know me on this site know I get it in, while bum dudes like you stay envy of the greatness).

    MSGKnickz33, co-sign that **** to the fullest.

    Akamu has been real with it since day one.
    Been his own dude, spit the facts, provided the facts from great sources, linked us and sourced us to so much valuable information. You two fools been the best quality posters here along with GetRealstic and Kiyaman. I know the herbs and simple minded posters get mad when I rank posters, but thats just from what I read. I lose 10 IQ points reading some of these frustrated cry babies who always find a reason to bitch about.

    Conclusion is:

    Everything you do I do better.
    *scratches haters off his balls*



    That's some funny ****. This ass-hole just gave me so much material for his own demise. It's like he's loading the ammo into the 8-plus-1 that I'm pointing at his head; all I gotta do is pull the trigger. Just remember that it was you who begged for this when you took it to a personal level, so here it goes...

    First of all, nobody gives a f*ck about your life or what you do outside K.O. It seems that you're trying to prove that you don't have a pathetic life, but your words prove otherwise.
    Now, you mention that I was hyping up a poster. All I merely did was bring up a diss that ****ted all over you. You're the one that was hyping up people so that they can come to your defense. Its obvious I got you shook, seeing as how you're already asking for help and also how you called those same people "fools". You gotta check what you write.
    Here's some knowledge for you: arrogance is a strength as much as it is a weakness. For your dumb ass its only the latter. Like I said before "only herbs congratulate themselves". That's what makes you the biggest herb in this world. Everyone on this site has smoked you. *****s leave you in ashes.
    You say you don't have the net in your place but you still manage to write all these crappy posts. What a loser. Makes you sound like a crackhead, who goes from house to house, giving up tricks for for a couple of minutes of internet time.
    Bitch, nobody's on your clit. When I wrote about marbury, I wasn't directing the post to anyone in particular. But you stuck your nose in and now you digging your own grave.
    Now, why don't you run along to you're so-called "friends", who you met at your special-ed classes, and try and comprehend the words that I wrote. I know its gonna take you a couple of days, so you better start now.
    And lastly, don't ever mention "ether" in anything you write. The word was made famous by a real G.O.D. from Queens and I don't want a fake ass punk like you killin' it. Matter of fact, the only time I'll let you use it is when you write your suicide note, explaining how you mixed that **** with water and drank it to end your lifespan.


    Now, before you write a post,think it thoroughly. First put down your blow-up doll, and start analyzing all angles of your situation. Stop writing posts with the first grade grammar that you're so accustomed to. Remember, you're dealing with a real person, not one of your imaginary "friends".

  3. #93
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    This whole thread is really funny. To compare Tony Parker's accomplishments to Steph is a joke. One guy has rings and a finals MVP, the other has a string of first round exits and a bunch of bad blood. The thing is Steph could have enjoyed the kind of sucess if he had learned to play within any teams concept. The arguement that Parker is riding Duncan's coatails holds no water because Steph played with the Big Ticket in Minnie. But Steph as always couldn't put his ego aside and play within a team so Steph had to go. Steph has been through team after team and coach after coach and still hasn't grown up. Its a shame to waste all that talent down to today where Steph still refuses to suit up for his hometown team even to enhance his own trade value, which is less than zero. Once again Team Starbury loses all credibilty by backing Steph. Just being loud and obnoxious changes nothing. Steph is still Steph and continues to work is way out of the league for good. Talent isn't everything and everyone is tired of Steph's sorry act.

  4. #94
    Superstar th3realicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Pricey
    interesting.
    you have spoke for both sides of the fence. You have stated that he doesnt deserve this treatment here although u referred to him with a hateful comment yet in other posts you bag the **** out of him.
    Well let me put it this way. I love C. Ronaldo the player, but i loathe CR the human being. He is a certified cvnt. Same goes for Steph. I feel bad for him and i don't wish any one what he is going throught. On the other hand he is the closest thing to deserving that so fvck him.

  5. #95
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Well let me put it this way. I love C. Ronaldo the player, but i loathe CR the human being. He is a certified cvnt. Same goes for Steph. I feel bad for him and i don't wish any one what he is going throught. On the other hand he is the closest thing to deserving that so fvck him.

    I agree. C. Ronaldo is a flopping little bitch. I detest him.

  6. #96
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    This whole thread is really funny. To compare Tony Parker's accomplishments to Steph is a joke. One guy has rings and a finals MVP, the other has a string of first round exits and a bunch of bad blood. The thing is Steph could have enjoyed the kind of sucess if he had learned to play within any teams concept. The arguement that Parker is riding Duncan's coatails holds no water because Steph played with the Big Ticket in Minnie. But Steph as always couldn't put his ego aside and play within a team so Steph had to go. Steph has been through team after team and coach after coach and still hasn't grown up. Its a shame to waste all that talent down to today where Steph still refuses to suit up for his hometown team even to enhance his own trade value, which is less than zero. Once again Team Starbury loses all credibilty by backing Steph. Just being loud and obnoxious changes nothing. Steph is still Steph and continues to work is way out of the league for good. Talent isn't everything and everyone is tired of Steph's sorry act.
    Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett

    You can not compare the young Minnesota Timberwolves who had the young Garnett and young Marbury to the veteran Spurs who had David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Sean Elliot, Avery Johnson, and Mario Elie.

    Marbury never played with Tim Duncan, but if he ever has the chance to, it'll result in another ring for the Spurs.

    Marbury is only headed out of the league, because he's getting older. It happens to everyone in the NBA. But he still has another good 2-3 years left in him.

  7. #97
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I agree. C. Ronaldo is a flopping little bitch. I detest him.
    lol hes dat really good soccer player rite? is he ****y or something?

  8. #98
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    lol hes dat really good soccer player rite? is he ****y or something?
    Well he is the most popular athlete in the world easily...

  9. #99
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,672
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by SLY1984
    That's some funny ****. This ass-hole just gave me so much material for his own demise. It's like he's loading the ammo into the 8-plus-1 that I'm pointing at his head; all I gotta do is pull the trigger. Just remember that it was you who begged for this when you took it to a personal level, so here it goes...

    First of all, nobody gives a f*ck about your life or what you do outside K.O. It seems that you're trying to prove that you don't have a pathetic life, but your words prove otherwise.
    Now, you mention that I was hyping up a poster. All I merely did was bring up a diss that ****ted all over you. You're the one that was hyping up people so that they can come to your defense. Its obvious I got you shook, seeing as how you're already asking for help and also how you called those same people "fools". You gotta check what you write.
    Here's some knowledge for you: arrogance is a strength as much as it is a weakness. For your dumb ass its only the latter. Like I said before "only herbs congratulate themselves". That's what makes you the biggest herb in this world. Everyone on this site has smoked you. *****s leave you in ashes.
    You say you don't have the net in your place but you still manage to write all these crappy posts. What a loser. Makes you sound like a crackhead, who goes from house to house, giving up tricks for for a couple of minutes of internet time.
    Bitch, nobody's on your clit. When I wrote about marbury, I wasn't directing the post to anyone in particular. But you stuck your nose in and now you digging your own grave.
    Now, why don't you run along to you're so-called "friends", who you met at your special-ed classes, and try and comprehend the words that I wrote. I know its gonna take you a couple of days, so you better start now.
    And lastly, don't ever mention "ether" in anything you write. The word was made famous by a real G.O.D. from Queens and I don't want a fake ass punk like you killin' it. Matter of fact, the only time I'll let you use it is when you write your suicide note, explaining how you mixed that **** with water and drank it to end your lifespan.


    Now, before you write a post,think it thoroughly. First put down your blow-up doll, and start analyzing all angles of your situation. Stop writing posts with the first grade grammar that you're so accustomed to. Remember, you're dealing with a real person, not one of your imaginary "friends".
    Straight ether.

  10. #100
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by donchris
    Straight ether.

    lol metro is gonna have to "ignore" it like he did when spurs fan dissed him

  11. #101

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Marbury might back him up at first, but i do believe that eventually he would work his way into the starting lineup.
    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    LOL That is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long while.
    hahahah this website just can not be real hahahaha

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    lol metro is gonna have to "ignore" it like he did when spurs fan dissed him
    yeah he tends to do that, he's like at the kid of the playground who takes his ball and goes home whenever he gets mad

    lol @ Marbury being called the Mike Tyson of the NBA

    Anybody who thinks Marbury is better than Parker needs to start watching hockey cause basketball they clearly don't get.

    At the age of 25 Parker's carving out a Hall of Fame career for himself. At 31 Steph's on his way to Europe.

    I really want to see Steph finally get cut cause I'm dying to see which team will sign him, if any. The only team I can think of is Boston or maybe Detroit if the A.I. thing doesn't work out and they find a way to get rid of him. Dallas maybe as well cause you never know with Cuban.

    I do feel bad for Steph though he may be an ******* but I don't think he deserves all the **** he's getting and the probable blackballing he'll receive from the league once he does get released.

  12. #102
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    Tim Duncan > Kevin Garnett

    You can not compare the young Minnesota Timberwolves who had the young Garnett and young Marbury to the veteran Spurs who had David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Sean Elliot, Avery Johnson, and Mario Elie.

    Marbury never played with Tim Duncan, but if he ever has the chance to, it'll result in another ring for the Spurs.

    Marbury is only headed out of the league, because he's getting older. It happens to everyone in the NBA. But he still has another good 2-3 years left in him.
    You missed my point. Duncan and Garnett is a pick-em. They are the best two at thier position. My point is that Steph had the chance to play with Garnett for years while both where in thier prime in Minnie. You know establish a Stockton/Malone type thing with Garnett and be a winning combo for a decade. But for whatever reason Steph did not want that and wanted out of Minnie. Parker was at least smart enough to ride Timmy's coatails and use him to let his game florish. A top notch power forward is a NBA point guards best friend because the double teams demanded down low open up plenty of wide open jump shots and the pick and roll situations yield plenty of lay-ups and assists. That's my point. Pure talent wise, Steph is physically better than Mr Langoria. No one disputes that. But you have to be smart about it also. Parker was smart enough to attach himself to the premier power forward in the league and win a couple of rings and a finals MVP in the process. Steph for whatever reason never figured that out...

  13. #103

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    You missed my point. Duncan and Garnett is a pick-em.
    It's not Duncan's better by a mile.

  14. #104
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    988
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Well let me put it this way. I love C. Ronaldo the player, but i loathe CR the human being. He is a certified cvnt. Same goes for Steph. I feel bad for him and i don't wish any one what he is going throught. On the other hand he is the closest thing to deserving that so fvck him.
    how is Ronaldo a bad person? just because he complains to the refs doesnt make him a bad person off the park.

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    I agree. C. Ronaldo is a flopping little bitch. I detest him.
    Ronaldo is the best player in the world playing for the best team in the world. He falls over too much but most of the time he is fouled and thats how he attracts the attention of the ref. He isnt as bad as what he use to be but he still does it. Gerrard is just as bad.

    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    lol hes dat really good soccer player rite? is he ****y or something?
    He is ****y cause he is good and he can back it up. He can be immature on the park which is a issue. The fact he is being compared to Marbs is laughable really.

  15. #105
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    It's not Duncan's better by a mile.
    Some evidence


Similar Threads

  1. The East 2009 Postseason Teams
    By Kiyaman in forum NBA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 11, 2008, 13:27
  2. Starbury Shoes(kinda ot)
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Apr 18, 2007, 00:48
  3. who should the knicks pick up?
    By sxmarbury516 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: Jul 07, 2006, 19:38
  4. Starbury...what a joke!
    By JerseyCityNETSfan15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 08:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •