Game #18: Knicks vs Cavs 7:00 PM Tonight!!!

JayJ44

Starter
The Knicks are now 2-5 since trading Crawford and Randolph. SMH

Look who we played. Cavs twice, Blazers, Pistons, Golden State, Milwaukee and Washington. Our record would probably be the same without the trade. Maybe we would have beat the Bucks, but that's it.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Pathetic effort tonight, we lost by 36 pts! i know were on a back to back but Shi* can we at least be competitive? The cavs slaughtered us again. D'antoni needs to get a hold of these guys and get them playing good basketball again. Tonight was embarrassing to say the least.

I dont think its the trade that hurt us latly, Its that Nate hasnt been available and when duhon comes out we have Roberson running the point. Plus Nate is a spark plug. We dont even know how the whole team looks like after the trades yet because Mobley hasnt been cleared yet.

Q's ejection was weak, it was a questionable fould at best... Lee did get fouled pretty hard early and there was no call but there definantly should have been

And DAMN Harrington fouled Lebron hard, surprized Im the first to bring that up

GetRealistic

Starter
The Knicks are now 2-5 since trading Crawford and Randolph. SMH

I don't understand how you can possibly not like those trades.... They cleared up a ton of cap room and made us a legit franchise for the future. We all say we want to build for a championship and this is how you do it. Maybe the next two years are going to be dry but atleast a future blueprint has been made.

With a healthy Nate and the added depth of Jefferies and hopefully Mobley will be just as good as we were before the trade. And before the trade we were average and after the trade were still average.

JayJ44

Starter
The starting lineups are stolen from somewhere else
whistle.gif

lmao, that's plagarism! :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't understand how you can possibly not like those trades.... They cleared up a ton of cap room and made us a legit franchise for the future. We all say we want to build for a championship and this is how you do it. Maybe the next two years are going to be dry but atleast a future blueprint has been made.

With a healthy Nate and the added depth of Jefferies and hopefully Mobley will be just as good as we were before the trade. And before the trade we were average and after the trade were still average.
I know, but the Knicks could have cleared capspace a different way. They could have sent Curry, Richardson, and Lee to the Heat for Shawn Marion. The Heat are dying for a center, and Lee would have been good enough bait for them to make the trade.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
again we get smacked by this team thats twice in a little over a week...they are just the better team, they have size and strenght over us ... plus we were tired from playing last night and this was an embarassment of game, we played 7 guys and after a while they get worn out and need the rest, too many games back-to-back and on no rest and we all knew we were gonna lose pretty badly, maybe not this bad but a double digit game was expected they just kept us from finding a rythm and couldnt get shots off were forced to play 1on-1 and we dont have the players for that, so thier defense owned us....want us to regroup as fast as possible and have a better showing on friday vs. the Hawks.

ohh and MSG good thing u didnt waste ur time making a hooked up thread cause that woulda been pointless...

th3realicon

Rotation player
A very predictable blow out to say the least. The Cavs are a very good team and they do seem to over match us pretty well. I do hope they win the league this season although it is kinda hard to beat Boston or even the Lakers this time around. If the Cavs win the league than LeBron will not have that monkey on his shoulder anymore and would definitively leave them.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Im not so mad at this team. They play hard even in blow outs. We are short on players, short in terms of height.

The better teams in the NBA are really tall and very defensive orientated. I was at the Portland game. We could have beaten them had we had a tallers players in the front court and a shot blocker. We do not block shots.

Every team takes to hole with us. That's their game plan. And they exploit it.

Mike Breen said it right tonight "The way the Knicks are presently constituted there some teams that are just going to overmatch them."

Its true.

I always belive in the phrase "Play fire with Fire". If a team wants to go on a offensive battle, most likely we will win. But when the other team play defense we can only combat that by playing defense ourselves, its one thing to be lack in the effort deparment be physically can't play defense. No shot blocker and one good rebounder. That's a recipe for disaster.

We blow out bad teams. Good team blow us out. Middle teams we battle. I think that's a .500 team.

GetRealistic

Starter
I know, but the Knicks could have cleared capspace a different way. They could have sent Curry, Richardson, and Lee to the Heat for Shawn Marion. The Heat are dying for a center, and Lee would have been good enough bait for them to make the trade.

Randolph makes much more then Curry and for a much longer period of time, and even if the Heat want a center there not going to trade for an injured center. Curry has to atleast get on the court before we can trade.

Thinking about this whole Mobley situation makes me worried about Curry passing a physical if he was traded. With his history of heart problems he could be even harder to trade then we think. And as you say over and over Q is a bum so how can we possibly trade him? The best thing to do with Q is let him play the next to seasons then leave.

paris401

Starter
i've got from a close source of the knicks, that curry is working his butt off, will be back in 10/14 days, has dropped 30lbs, is moving like a gazelle... move over dwight howard, there is a new sheriff in town...

now a word from our sponsor....

are u delusional, irrational, can't get a grip on reality...

if u answered yes to one of the above, prozac might be right for you.. call your mental health professional, or 914 555-5555 and ask for isiah...

jpz17

Starter
oh sh!t i forgot about this.....my bad, jpz is killin me right now with the game threads. I promise ill get back to doin what I was doing after this one.

The starting lineups are stolen from somewhere else
whistle.gif

I think were gonna get killed tonight. We only have 7 players, and if we got tired last night forget about this. We could end up losing by 30 points easily. Im not tryin to be pessimistic or anything, but Clevelands a real good team and were about to get embarrassed.
:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: