"Quentin Richardson..You can be gone tomorrow" Chris Webber

jpz17

Starter
You're a herb+idiot+mad ignorant for thinking a Marbury is a scrubbed compared to Q-Rich.

Q-Rich is as efficient as a 34 year old Eric Snow.

too much there metro... Q-Rich is like how Kevin Brown was with the Yankees.. one days he was pretty good. another day, CRAP. most days, CRAP

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Akamu is an elite poster, no way around that. :lol: @ that pic of q-bitch

smh @ Q bitch talkin shit to the smelltics, and not backin it up :no:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271129002

last year before we played the celtics this fag talked shit about the celtics, saying they could take them this and that what happenes? we lose 104-59 at home, and this scrub had 7 points on 3-12 shooting

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=281118002

this year he talks shit again and what happens? we lose again 110 -101 and he doesnt show up again finishing with 13 points on 3-10 shooting, 2-8 from beyond the arc, this dude needs to stfu and play ball....or at least go out there and try and play

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Donchris come on brother, you know MSG favors Marbury, but you have to give the man credit for pulling up so much information and proof for his argument. He does his job and doesn't defend himself with personal beliefs but good documentation that makes his argument valid.

That's a good leader backing up his henchmen. Let that man speak for himself metro. I never said he didn't have facts. I take issue with the way the facts are presented and interpreted. There are so many double standard points of view up here it's ridiculous.

MSGKnickz33 said:
Do you suggest i join team jerome james???
I said in another thread that theres people on here including myself that support marbury and back it up with facts, but if/when marburys gone....do you think im gonna leave this site? When Patrick Ewing, my favorite player when i was a young child got traded, did i become a seattle fan? Team starbury is just a nickname for the group of posters that defend marbury from unfair criticism, im disappointed that you read into the way you do. At the end of the day, were all part of team Knicks. And let me add this again, i have already said this in other threads. I dont appreciate having to say things more then once.

That team Jerome James shit looks stupid doesn't it. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out yet. Its satire. At some point you've got to face reality. I supported Curry for a while. I thought Isiah ****ed up his development, Brown didn't know what to do with him, the excuses went on an on (sound familiar). But at some point I had to face reality. Curry didn't want to improve himself as much as I wanted him to improve.

Marbury's got all the talent in the world. One on one he's better then half of the top 10 PGs in the league, but his antics only hurt the team. At what point will people stop making excuses for him the way I made excuses for Curry and Thomas? If anyone says Marbury doesn't have talent, I'll be all over them. I've got the shoes and hoody's. But enough is enough. You can like who you want, but this guy is no Patrick Ewing. He's not even a Latrell Sprewell or a Larry Johnson. Those guys were warriors that showed up night in and night out. Do you think they never had issues with coaches or GM's? They never let that affect the professional approach to the way they worked. The team comes first. Before personal feelings or who you think should start over who, the team come first.

I don't know why D'Antoni chose not to play Marbury at the beginning of the season. There are conflicting reports. Ultimately D'Antoni wanted to start Duhon (coaches prerogative) and felt Marbury would have a problem with that and would be a problem. If you're a Marbury fan this sucks, but personally I don't give a shit. The situation was mishandled. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but they should have sent Marbury home to begin with. He aint in the plans, we don't need any distractions, peace out. But if this happened you guys would have been ****ing outraged.

Toons

is the Bo$$
You watched Fresh Prince of Bel Air? LMAO I thought you said you were hard or a gangster or something. You smell like a poser.

As far as Webber goes, I fail to see how he's any more credible than anyone who has said Steph is wrong or Q-Rich is justified. This is the same man who took money in college and cost a University a helluva lot.

ain nothin wrong with a lil fresh prince....i smoke blunts an watch dat shit all day. i kno that shit by heart.

richtree

Rotation player
OK, can someone explain this to me ...

If Q is such a leader., and felt Marbury was needed when the team was short players...

why didn't Q go talk to Steph and say, "Hey man, I know you and management are in a battle, but we really could use your help and if you suit up your teammates would appreciate the help before you Knick days are over....."

but he didn't ., because he has all this anger and wants to fight everyone instead of leading.....

Anyone who has played organized sports at a high level would understand that this is the right thing to do.....

At very least the Q could say to the media, "I personally went and asked him to help us out before he leaves, but he couldn't or wouldn't do it ...

Just my look at things

Toons

is the Bo$$
That's a good leader backing up his henchmen. Let that man speak for himself metro. I never said he didn't have facts. I take issue with the way the facts are presented and interpreted. There are so many double standard points of view up here it's ridiculous.

That team Jerome James shit looks stupid doesn't it. I'm surprised you haven't figured this out yet. Its satire. At some point you've got to face reality. I supported Curry for a while. I thought Isiah ****ed up his development, Brown didn't know what to do with him, the excuses went on an on (sound familiar). But at some point I had to face reality. Curry didn't want to improve himself as much as I wanted him to improve.

Marbury's got all the talent in the world. One on one he's better then half of the top 10 PGs in the league, but his antics only hurt the team. At what point will people stop making excuses for him the way I made excuses for Curry and Thomas? If anyone says Marbury doesn't have talent, I'll be all over them. I've got the shoes and hoody's. But enough is enough. You can like who you want, but this guy is no Patrick Ewing. He's not even a Latrell Sprewell or a Larry Johnson. Those guys were warriors that showed up night in and night out. Do you think they never had issues with coaches or GM's? They never let that affect the professional approach to the way they worked. The team comes first. Before personal feelings or who you think should start over who, the team come first.

I don't know why D'Antoni chose not to play Marbury at the beginning of the season. There are conflicting reports. Ultimately D'Antoni wanted to start Duhon (coaches prerogative) and felt Marbury would have a problem with that and would be a problem. If you're a Marbury fan this sucks, but personally I don't give a shit. The situation was mishandled. I guess hindsight is 20/20 but they should have sent Marbury home to begin with. He aint in the plans, we don't need any distractions, peace out. But if this happened you guys would have been ****ing outraged.

YOU ALL ARE SEEMING TO FOGET THAT MARBURY WEN AND OPENLY SAID TO THE MEDIA THAT NEXT YEAR, WHEN HIS CONTRACT IS UP, HE'S GOING TO EUROPE FOR MORE MONEY. HE DISRESPECTED DOLAN. ITS NOT ABOUT WALSH, ITS ABOUT MARBURY AND DOLAN. DOLAN HATES MARBURY GUTS, AND WALSH N COACH ARE TAKING THE HEAT FOR HIM. DOLAN IS UPSET THAT HE GAVE MARBURY OVER 100 MILLION DOLLARS AND HE HAS DOEN NOTHING FOR THE FRANCHISE BESIDES DRAG ITS NAME IN THE MUD. HE DID NOT WANT A CONTRACT EXTENSION, HE WANTED MINUTES TO SHOWCASE HIS TALENT TO GET EVEN MORE MONEY IN EUROPE. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. WHEN WILL YOU ALL REALIZE THIS??? YOU ALL CONDEMNED ISIAH FOR STAGNATING THE GROWTH OF THE YOUNG PLAYERS BY PLAYING CONTRACT GUYS....NOW WE ARE DOING THE OPPOSITE, PLAYING AND DEVELOPING OUR YOUNG GUYS, INSTEAD OF GIVING A GUY MINUTES WHO IS GONNA JET TO EUROPE AS SOON AS THE SEASON IS OVER. PLAYING MARBURY IS AN ISIAH THOMAS MOVE. HE IS NOT A PART OF THE FUTURE, HE SAID IT HIMSELF.

richtree

Rotation player
Yeh, and we all know that Dolan's track record is worse that Mike Tyson, Oj Simpson, and Plaxico Burress combined...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

I never compared marbury to any past knicks. I have been sayin for a while that they should buy him out, so theres nothin that would get me fukkin outraged. If anything, what they've done is worse (damnphony's decisions), amd im not outraged about that. I disagree with what hes chosen to do but its nothing for me to get angry and lose sleep over. Other then that, i agree with your post.

nyk_nyk

All Star
How is he disrespecting Dolan for saying he wants to play in europe when his contract ends? He's free to do what he wants when he fulfills his contract. It's not like he said he wanted to break his contract and leave for Europe.

I hear what your saying, I just don't think it was disrespect. It's no different than wanting to go in a "different direction" when a players contract is expired.

KBlack25

Starter
How is he disrespecting Dolan for saying he wants to play in europe when his contract ends? He's free to do what he wants when he fulfills his contract. It's not like he said he wanted to break his contract and leave for Europe.

I hear what your saying, I just don't think it was disrespect. It's no different than wanting to go in a "different direction" when a players contract is expired.

So it's okay for Marbury to go in a different direction but it's not okay for the team to decide to?

Toons

is the Bo$$

Listen closely, and try to put yourself in Dolans shoes. You, (Mr. Dolan) Has just granted stephon marbury a 100 million dollar contract for a few years. This player brought in was supposed to be the star, the savior, but he has not lived up to his hype or expectations. Marbury is overrated. Dolan does not concearn himself with little matters such as locker room fights and so on, because he has bigger fish to fry. All dolan knows, is, he wasted MILLIONS on this jackass, this player argued with every coach he brought in, and he refused to play when called upon. As an owner of a team, would you bite ur bullet an take your loss? or let him go and make more money for another team. Dolan will not take the last hit....In the end, Dolan will laugh best. yes, marbury was treated poorly by management, yes he was said to have a "clean slate" but he is still the player, n D is still the coach.

And its disrespectful if i make you a millionaire, or i give u 10's of millions of dollars to play a sport you love playing anyway, to show some kind of loyalty to the organization by not lashing out to the media (all of marburys media antics are ignored, because coach said to the media, we goin in a different direction.) even if the company wrongs me, sometimes in life you have to take you licks.