Anthony Roberson

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
What's your thoughts on him?I haven't seen anything from him before this season and when I heard he was signed because of his shooting, it didn't sound too good IF that's all he could do.I heard his shot was exceptional, but didn't know how it'd be in a game.Well the more minutes he got it seemed like he's been helping out a little bit on both ends of the court.As I said, I don't know much about him, but if he worked on certain things do you think he'd be a solid bench player?Maybe if he works on his ball handling to drive to the basket?Anything?

GetRealistic

Starter
He's a good 8-12 minute a night player. His defense is actually better then i thougt. Once we get Nate back and is minutes drop i think he'll adequately fit into is role as a shooter off the bench.

Plus side is hes cheap and on a one year contract.

TunerAddict

Starter
He's a good 8-12 minute a night player. His defense is actually better then i thougt. Once we get Nate back and is minutes drop i think he'll adequately fit into is role as a shooter off the bench.

Plus side is hes cheap and on a one year contract.

I was really impressed with how good his D is...Never would have expected it...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Roberson is playing better then i expected him to-even before Nates injury. He has played better then expected Defense and his outside shooting tuch is great, its quick and effective, but he'll never be more then a spotup shooter though,but i like him seeing how he's effective and cheap wouldnt mind having his shooting in games.