Baker over Naz? and back up point

kevin

Benchwarmer
I think it may be better to start Baker over Naz. he has much better post moves and has a much better mid range shot. Naz's only offensive game is getting offensive rebounds and tip ins which is good but we need an all around center like Baker to start. I Knicks have one of the deepest frontcourts in the league so Lenny has a lot of options. Does anyone know when Mutombo is coming back because we had only one blocked as a team last game next to Chicagos 13 blocks. Mutombo may not be as versatile as he was but he can still alter shots.

I think we should get rid of mooch and frank and get a veteran point for next year gaurd such as rod strictland maybe have marc jackson come back. These guys now how to play the game and don't worry about their minutes like mooch and frank. Frank is a great player though and I hope he becomes a starting point gaurd somewhere in the NBA because he deserves it.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I don't really think that we need another point guard because they are not gonna get much minutes anyway. Steph plays over 40 minutes a game.

rick700

Rookie
I like baker coming off the bench. Even though baker is better, baker provides a good offensive lift off the bench and i think nazi is playing much better as a starter and it might hurt his confidence bringing hiim back off the bench. Also, does anyone know what is going on with frank williams.

kevin

Benchwarmer
TrueBlue20 said:
I don't really think that we need another point guard because they are not gonna get much minutes anyway. Steph plays over 40 minutes a game.

As we have all seen Steph has his off nights shooting and loses confidence and starts throwing bad passes and we'll need someone who can fill in for him even if it is 4-6 minutes a night, but it would have to be a veteran like Rod Strictland, Marc Jackson and their is always the possibility of re-signing Charlie Ward. We need veteran players because our other pointgaurds are not happy with their rolls so they hoist up shots that aren't needed. These guys know they don't have many more years in the NBA and I think they will jump on the oppurtunity.

Well,as for a veteran pointguard (donno if the guy would still like to play)
why not try Tim Hardaway?I mean the guys had loads of experiance and he might even help the knicks when it comes down to crunch period.