Isn't it funny how MSG ...........

richtree

Rotation player
Had to pull all the commercials and hype for this season ...

because most of it was focused on crawford

and alot had

Zach Randolph involved ( guy played hard)

...funny, how Mikey D and Knicks organziation preaching JC is gonna be up there for ALL-Star condsideration and they just shipped him out like the 31st ranked SG that he was....

thought it was funny how there commericals are all gone already.,

I just waiting on the new ones...... hopefully they'll include other player(s) that aren't currently on the roster, like Nash and Stoudamire :)

NY gets- Nash and Stoudamire

PHX gets - Curry (their going to a slow down half court offense anyway) Robinson (great young talent) Chandler (great young talent and we're full at the SF position anyway) Rose and James (cap relief)

These guy's want their old coach back and their old coach needs them! :)

Toons

is the Bo$$
Had to pull all the commercials and hype for this season ...

because most of it was focused on crawford

and alot had

Zach Randolph involved ( guy played hard)

...funny, how Mikey D and Knicks organziation preaching JC is gonna be up there for ALL-Star condsideration and they just shipped him out like the 31st ranked SG that he was....

thought it was funny how there commericals are all gone already.,

season tickets must be sold....think about it. Its good marketing

KBlack25

Starter
I just waiting on the new ones...... hopefully they'll include other player(s) that aren't currently on the roster, like Nash and Stoudamire :)

PHX gets - Curry (their going to a slow down half court offense anyway) Robinson (great young talent) Chandler (great young talent and we're full at the SF position anyway) Rose and James (cap relief)

LMAO keep dreaming man. No way that's happening.

LMAO keep dreaming man. No way that's happening.

I have a Dream! That one day my Knicks will be Great again!

But really I know the chances of this ever happening is NONE, but if you think about it for a second its not that far fetched. Hear me out on this one -

1. PHX gets rid of a lot of cap space with Nash and Amare being traded for basicly Curry's contract will be the only 1 going past 2010
2. They get 2 great young player's in Wilson and Nate (for very cheap!) and they'll have the option on keeping them or letting them go (short contracts)
3. They take on Rose and James Salary's for 1 year and put themselves as player's in the 2010 FA frenzy.

Far fetched yes, but not totaly without cause.

feetoe

Benchwarmer
nothing new with these commercials the best ones were from a couple of seasons ago with fans praising how die hard they are and later it was revealed they were being paid for that.

GetRealistic

Starter
How is this funny. MSG made commercials that featured our best players and now those players are off the team so the commercials are changed.

Who cares

richtree

Rotation player
Seems like we had 2 pre-seasons one for the Knicks., then a second pre-season of trades and marbury benching....

seems like it won't end until the Marbury think is done...

unless maybe walsh is gonna make some more moves.....

Why would you make that trade when they are both free agents in 2010. I agree that they both want there old coach back, thats why I think its almost definate that Stoudamire will be a knick after 2010. Seeing how the Bron Bron sweepstakes goes we might make an offer to Nash too.
Why give up players like Nate and Chandler now, we would have to resign these guys for more many seeing that they are already on the roster and can get bigger contracts.
Plus no one is gonna trade for Curry when he hasnt stepped foot on the court yet

Why would you make that trade when they are both free agents in 2010. I agree that they both want there old coach back, thats why I think its almost definate that Stoudamire will be a knick after 2010. Seeing how the Bron Bron sweepstakes goes we might make an offer to Nash too.
Why give up players like Nate and Chandler now, we would have to resign these guys for more many seeing that they are already on the roster and can get bigger contracts.
Plus no one is gonna trade for Curry when he hasnt stepped foot on the court yet

1. To win Now
2. I'm not sure we'll land LeBron...... Are You? (Joe Johnson would fit in nice :))
3. Less player's to get used to in 2010

GetRealistic

Starter
So you think Phx wants to completely give up on the season and for that matter the next few season? They have this season and next season as legit opportunites to make a championship run. It may not be a great chance but it is a chance to make a run.

PHX made a bad move aquiring Shaq so at this point they are stuck hoping it meshes together but that trade is pretty much 0 % chance of happening.

So you think Phx wants to completely give up on the season and for that matter the next few season? They have this season and next season as legit opportunites to make a championship run. It may not be a great chance but it is a chance to make a run.

PHX made a bad move aquiring Shaq so at this point they are stuck hoping it meshes together but that trade is pretty much 0 % chance of happening.

Here's the % chance I think this would ever get done....... I'm just dreaming a loud that's all :)

I have a Dream! That one day my Knicks will be Great again!

But really I know the chances of this ever happening is NONE, .