Knicks vs Hawks unofficial Game Thread

Red

TYPE-A
what happened to Jeffries? Did he come back 2 fast and reinjure the same leg? Let me know I was at the bar and couldn't hear....!

amilion

Benchwarmer
knicksrulez I was wondering why he was crying!! lmao!! No wonder his nickname is big baby lol I hate Boston

as I said before I had to go to my girls friends engagment party... I made the girl behind the bar put the game on and from what I say I was impreseed. We were in this game. In the morning I will watch the whole game sober but from what I saw tonight I wasnt dissapointed. We had a chance to win this game so atleast you know that they showed up... Will have more intelligent things to say after I watch the game in the a.m.

And wow double JJ actually made some plays... I got some confidence in this team after tonight... the hawks are a good team at home

Red

TYPE-A
They said he was fine. Must have just been a precaution.

good lookin. looked like he grabed his left leg after goin down, I thought he reinjured it. Knicks NEED a low post presence. if walsh can do that bt now and 2010 then we can at least compete.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
it was a good game but that last play pissed me off i mean they're the best 3 point shooting team in the league and everyone was draining them and when it matters most they can't get the shot off. but you gotta give credit to the hawks defense on that play.

Kiyaman

Legend
not a bad game from the knicks tonight. They kept coming back from large deficits which was good. But whatever that play was in the final seconds was absolutely retarded pass to duhon to harrington back to duhon back to harrington? i didnt get that at all.

The last 4 offensive plays were terrible....Duhon & Harrington has never been the 1rst, 2nd, or 3rd option on offense in crunchtime situations on any of their previous teams.

The crunchtime plays Dantoni wrote up was the "One on One" free-style play inwhich Nate & Chandler creativeness as a pair in a halfcourt offense have better movement and awareness at scoring or finding the open David Lee. It went bad using Duhon & Harrington who need alot of work on their movement without the ball.

The play should've been attack the Hawks weakside (Bibby).

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Harrington had a bi game again he's been money since he came here, good to have Nate back and playing still getting back to his groove Chandler who's been struggling lately had a good game, and Jeffries looks good too(no homo) he looks like he's added a 10-15 ft jumper and could knock it down consistently, his rebounding and size is much needed once he gets back into shape he'll shine in this system...and wtf was up on that last possesion somebody take the ****ing shot.....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Q-Rich is playing like absolute garbage tonight. He can't make a shot, and defintely not doing anything special defensively.
What's new? Quentin Richardson always sucks. He gets his 9-10 points per game, from having one big 30 point on 60% shooting night, followed by 7-8 consecutive 5 points on 33% shooting nights.