View Poll Results: What should be done, about this issue?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Enforce already existing laws, on the matter: 25 dollar fine.

2 22.22%
  • An ad campaign, signs, etc.

2 22.22%
  • Allow people to spit all over the place.

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My fellow NYers, your thoughts on public spitting, please!

Not that you deserve any attention...

but out of all the things going on in the world, corruption, starvation, pre-meditated genocide, etc....which you so choose to ignore, and I don't care if you do....

The best your cowardly ass can come up with is people spitting in your space?

Pathetic, it's alright I leave the wheel in your hands, you do a great job ethering yourself-

i didnt even know there was a hangout thread lol, i can see why not many ppl post on here with topics like this

First of all, I see why you have a problem with this thread, akamu: it's real. Had it been a thread about aliens, laser cannons, or some other sci-fi BS, you would have surely been interested.

I think, out of all of the threads in the hangout section, this is one of the most worthwhile, especially for us real new yorkers. I understand why you can't relate Akamu, because you're from Staten Island, out there in the stix.

The fact is that this is a disgusting health hazard, which has the potential of leading to a serious epidemic. Quality of life is ****ing important. Residential areas should be safe, clean and healthy, and public officials should see to that. Instead, you, Akamu, would like them to talk about New World Orders and secret societies, and the rest of that bull****.

As for H20, whatever your name is, again, another selfish, egotists, who can't see past his own concerns. Again, I'm not surprised. If any NEW YORKER, like DatPrince or Tuner, feels like talking about this issue, in a respectful manner, I'd be glad to read your post.

The rest of you can **** off.

Such a frustrated bytch, I'm originally from the Bronx. I was fortunite that I had good parents that decided to bring me to a better living environment.

If you don't like where you live then GTFO not too hard, you earn enough, coming on a forum bytching about people spitting, when there is more important shyt going on-

I think it's disgusting too. It's bad enough when they spit in grass, but on pavement and sometimes even indoors is disgusting. Not much you can do about it though.

KnicksonLIN.com

I live in the Bronx, and the spitting is getting out of control. I've even seen people doing it indoors. There are innumerable amounts of diseases that can spread from bacteria, so people really need to stop spitting all over the place. If you have to spit, do it in a garbage can. It's that simple.

Originally Posted by Akamu
    Such a frustrated bytch, I'm originally from the Bronx. I was fortunite that I had good parents that decided to bring me to a better living environment.

If you don't like where you live then GTFO not too hard, you earn enough, coming on a forum bytching about people spitting, when there is more important shyt going on-

It's funny how the thread failed, when ABCD and Jay both agree with me. Oh, and surprise, surprise, they live in the inner city, not on Staten Island, where you were fortunate enough to be taken to by mommy and daddy.

I think you've failed, once again, ho, even though you stalk me at every point. Go post some threads about Mexicans taking over the US and new world orders, to supplement your bannersmith duties. Bow down: you're out of your league, son.

Last edited by OGKnickfan; Dec 09, 2008 at 16:06.