View Poll Results: Who will win the key matchup???

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wilson Chandler

    16 66.67%
  • Luol Deng

    8 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73

Thread: Game #21: Knicks @ Bulls, Dec. 9 @ 8:30PM

  1. #31
    Superstar WiL8000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Great thread here! I am excited to see Rose play...but aside from that I think the Knicks can win this one. I'm sure Duhon has something to prove against his old team. Q-Rich should also be amp'd up to play well in his hometown. I say this a lot this year with the Knicks but they need to draw contact and get to the line. They're doing much better at free throws than the last couple of years and should use it to their advantage. The Chandler/Deng matchup should also be key in tonight's game. I'm thinking Al Harrington has to have a big game to be the difference maker.
    Last edited by WiL8000; Dec 09, 2008 at 16:20.

  2. #32
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    knicks are going to win this 1 i feel it

  3. #33
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicklover
    This may be the best game thread ever.
    Thanks, and I agree. My game threads from last year actually took more time, but I think there is such thing as puttin too much info in them. People want to read a game preview, not a book. I really like the way this came out. Sometimes i think that im too negative but I hadnt done a good one in a while so i wanted to make sure that i delivered with this one.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  4. #34
    The Knicks are Back DaTPRiNCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by WiL8000
    Great thread here! I am excited to see Rose play...but aside from that I think the Knicks can win this one. I'm sure Duhon has something to prove against his old team. Q-Rich should also be amp'd up to play well in his hometown. I say this a lot this year with the Knicks but they need to draw contact and get to the line. They're doing much better at free throws than the last couple of years and should use it to their advantage. The Chandler/Deng matchup should also be key in tonight's game. I'm thinking Al Harrington has to have a big game to be the difference maker.
    i agree i think Harrington will have another big game...i say he'll finish with about 22-25 pnts and 7-10 rebs he's been a monster since he's been here in NY....but the difference will be Lee how he does on the glass cause even though there isnt much size or a low post presence on the Bulls they have Gooden who's a great rebounder and Noah who's always hustling and never gives up on a play....but Lee should have a big game as his chemistry with Duhon is getting better by the day....Lee should be a monster again...he keeps improving every game hope we keep him.......

  5. #35
    Superstar WiL8000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    529
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    i agree i think Harrington will have another big game...i say he'll finish with about 22-25 pnts and 7-10 rebs he's been a monster since he's been here in NY....but the difference will be Lee how he does on the glass cause even though there isnt much size or a low post presence on the Bulls they have Gooden who's a great rebounder and Noah who's always hustling and never gives up on a play....but Lee should have a big game as his chemistry with Duhon is getting better by the day....Lee should be a monster again...he keeps improving every game hope we keep him.......
    i also agree with what you just mentioned. Lee has to come up big and try to keep Gooden off the boards.

  6. #36
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Thanks, and I agree. My game threads from last year actually took more time, but I think there is such thing as puttin too much info in them. People want to read a game preview, not a book. I really like the way this came out. Sometimes i think that im too negative but I hadnt done a good one in a while so i wanted to make sure that i delivered with this one.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    i liked ur special edition boston thread the most lol

  7. #37
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    About 20 minutes to tip off. The Knicks should try to aggravate roses' injury, and make it worse. If they can get him outta the game, it will increase their chances of winning. They gotta try to wack his arm and re-open that cut.

  8. #38
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Holy Dunkage by Q Rich!! What's up with Chandler? Been struggling lately.

  9. #39
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Holy Dunkage by Q Rich!!















  10. #40
    Veteran JayJ44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Q-Rich looked like Lebron on that dunk! Unfortunately he's been shooting like him too

    Harrington has been our best player since he got here. He's been shooting really well, and he can get us easy buckets with his penetration.

  11. #41
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    chandlers 0-5

    they cant stop Harrington & @ Lee having 10 rebounds already

  12. #42
    Member IcEWaTEr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Knicks have a perfect chance to win this game, give the ball to Harrington! Duhon needs a rest.

  13. #43
    Member Ewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I think I'm following in love for Duhon, what PG he is!
    BTW, what's happening with Roberson? I mean, he hasn't played the last 3 or 4 games...

  14. #44
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    duhon is ballin

  15. #45
    Member Ewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Boy, Al is really on fire today!!

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks @ Bucks 11/21 8:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: Nov 21, 2008, 23:49
  2. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2006, 09:56
  4. GAME THREAD - 3/3/06 - 7:30 pm - Knicks vs. Bulls
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Mar 04, 2006, 17:23
  5. GAME THREAD - 1/18/06 - 8:30 pm - Knicks @ Bulls
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jan 19, 2006, 02:43

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •