• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • Luol Deng

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I think I'm following in love for Duhon, what PG he is!
BTW, what's happening with Roberson? I mean, he hasn't played the last 3 or 4 games...

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, Jeffries hit a long range jumper. I'm impressed, good for him. Isiah really makes all the players he coaches look much worse than they actually are.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Oh come on, they need to play some D when it's needed (the whole game...)!!
At least in the final moments, they let Gordon wide open for that tying 3 and that screwed us...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
wilson chandler stupidity + missed lay ups = todays L

for a person why wilson attributes, he takes way too many jumpshots

TJ.

Rookie
Q-Brick is so ****ing terrible.

Just bench him. Seriously, we would have been blowing them out earlier if he wasn't taking dumb shots and missing everything.

What a piece of shit

jpz17

Starter
Q almost had it for us!! had one good shot... darn if that bum could just make a 3 at the right time... Q=worst cluthch player ever

TJ.

Rookie
Q's shit in the last few minutes doesn't make up for his performance for the majority of the game.

Honestly, why keep shooting when you're missing everything?

TunerAddict

Starter
Q's shit in the last few minutes doesn't make up for his performance for the majority of the game.

Honestly, why keep shooting when you're missing everything?

He missed that close shot with Rose on him...That was the fail of the day by him...

JayJ44

Starter
I hate losses like this. I almost prefer blowouts, like this you just keep thinking about if we did this, or if we made that, it's very frustrating. We can't knock down shots on the road, we gotta get over this. Let's hope we can come back against the Nets.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Has anyone else noticed that Wilson Chandler steps out of bounds atleast once every two games! Look he is a young player and I know he is going to make bad plays and have bad games, but who steps out of bounds with the ball that often. I really blame Al Harrington on that play for not giving the ball to Duhon to bring it up. I guess we just have to keep in mind that this is really Wilson's rookie season

Tough loss, but we'll bounce back!

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
sorry datprince but the way chandler is playing bro i rather start Jeffries over him he just can not find a way to make a shot...and you can deff tell Mike is pissed about the whole knick situation...how does it feel being on the losing side this time? well other then the playoffs :teeth: