Getting rid of Marc Berman

Starks

Starter
Knick fans,

Can we agree that we need to get Marc Berman off the Knick beat?

He is the worst beat writer in town and he is clearly trying to instigate drama in the lockeroom. Marbury fan or not, his stories all center around him and makes it part of his agenda to give bad press to Knick fans.

I think we should all sign some kind of letter and send it to the Post outlining his infractions, and vow never to click on any of the ad banners in the NY Post's sports section as long as he continues to keep giving daily and unnecassry Marbury updates to the world. Its only hurting the fanbase.

I'm going to post this on other sites and see what we can get accomplished

richtree

Rotation player
starks.....if you don't like his writings or think he isn't doing his job ...then fine..

but don't be mad because he is talking about Steph...

the knicks biggest stories right now...

1. Lebron and 2010
2. Steph situation
3. Mikey D and the new squad

Let's face it ....the Knicks are below .500 and management isn't taking care of the Marbury situation like they said they would....

So , I ask what else should he be writing about....

I don't like most NY Post writers....I read Peter Vesey...but in general, the regergate the general information....

Starks

Starter
Vescey is pretty much a snake. I seriously think I should be a beat writer. As a writer and someone with a background in journalism, it boils my blood seeing these hacks do a bad job.

They must get close to 75-90K a year, maybe more. I look it as, I should be making that money.

I think Frank Isola is the best writer

knicklover

Benchwarmer
Knick fans,

Can we agree that we need to get Marc Berman off the Knick beat?

He is the worst beat writer in town and he is clearly trying to instigate drama in the lockeroom. Marbury fan or not, his stories all center around him and makes it part of his agenda to give bad press to Knick fans.

I think we should all sign some kind of letter and send it to the Post outlining his infractions, and vow never to click on any of the ad banners in the NY Post's sports section as long as he continues to keep giving daily and unnecassry Marbury updates to the world. Its only hurting the fanbase.

I'm going to post this on other sites and see what we can get accomplished

I agree with you 100%.

It's one thing to write an article where you disagree with the coach or management on an issue. It's another when you are clearly trying to instigate problems and drama for the organization with repeated biased attacks on practially every decision, game strategy, trade, draft pick etc... He's not only incompetent as a basketball analyst, he's pretty much a plague on NY Knicks basketball.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
Vescey is pretty much a snake. I seriously think I should be a beat writer. As a writer and someone with a background in journalism, it boils my blood seeing these hacks do a bad job.

They must get close to 75-90K a year, maybe more. I look it as, I should be making that money.

I think Frank Isola is the best writer

As a writer i think you should update your blog once in awhile Starks, or atleast take the banner out of your posts.

just messing with you man.

Starks

Starter
As a writer i think you should update your blog once in awhile Starks, or atleast take the banner out of your posts.

just messing with you man.

lol yea i'm lazy. I had to stop that blogging on that site. Crazy stalker story with a woman I wish i never met.

GetRealistic

Starter
If you look at the bottom of this page it seems like the only person who is a fan of Berman is Kiyaman. Which makes complete sense if you ask me

portega1968

El Cacique
Marc Berman shouldve been fired the day he falsely accused Jamal Crawford of instigating reporters against Steph during preseason.

He's a troublemaker who has lost all credibility.

JayJ44

Starter
:agreed:

This guy is an ass, to be frank. After we beat the Pistons, he actually said that it was because of Tea Leoni was in the stands and she distracted the team or something. He's just always criticising the team for no good reason.

A couple months ago, I heard Newsday was looking to hire knicks beat writers. You should look into it.

portega1968

El Cacique
more proof that Berman just hates the Knicks?

in 2day's NYPost on Cuttino's retirement: "Mobley was obtained in one of the blockbuster trades 19 days ago. Now the trade boils down to Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins for Tim Thomas, NOT ONE FOR THE AGES".

He chooses to ignore the fact that the trade was a frikin salary dump and tries to make people talk bad about the trade.

What a penis!!! FIRE MARC BER(not-a-)Man.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Cosign completley Starks. I in fact I almost did a similar thread after reading his past two game reports. After the Detroit win all he talked about was how we almost lost it, never mind the poise we showed to hold them off! And he blamed the Chicago loss soley on Chris Duhon missing three shots in the fourt quatrer. I agree this dude is on Steph's payroll, and I'm not hatin on Steph for it, but it is affecting how he is covering our team.

With that said....a petition of any kind would be a dream come true to him. He is the equivilent to a shock jock, the more he pisses people off the better. So the best way is for people to stop arguing with him in his blogs, because again that is part of why he does it.

Starks

Starter
His agenda item is to be Knick "hater" number one. If you really think about it, I think Berman is 40% of the Stephon/Knick problem. ALL Steph reports/musings/annoucements all come from Berman. The entire world gets all their Stpeh stories from him.

I think Berman doesn't even like Stephon. I think he just pretends to be his boy and continues to throw flames on the fire. What other writer/publisher is still talkin about Marbury??????????????? It's all Berman. He won't let it die. He loves causing drama and chaos in the Lockeroom. Look at the Crawford incident this year. This fuker lied out of his teeth, bad mouthed Steph during that week, and then published a FAKE story. Crawford confronted this punk and Berman hid for 2 days like a little bitch. That story was a direct attempt at messing with the lockeroom chemistry.

This asshat needs to be terminated