Knicks vs Nets @ 7:30PM Tonight

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Last minute fill in...

Game-Thread-Nets-2-1.jpg

whistle.gif

Keys for Tonights Game:

-Limit Devin Harris' penetration (no homo)

-Lees gotta be smart with his shots
Last time knicks played Nets, Brook Lopez blocked Lee several times.​

-Lees gotta keep being the Fukkin man whos possessed to get every rebound

-Dont let Vince get hot (no homo)....once he gets going forget about it

Song of the Day:

Off the new Joe Budden - Halfway house mixtape

download mixtape here
http://www.mediafire.com/?gvvmnnzqyin

jpz17

Starter
hah, was supposed to be ours msg.. but I wasn't on yesterday, sorry.... nice thread though.. (ps, I wasn't going to make it because I had NO time)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice thread MSG...im looking forward to a collab. with you and JPZ on a thread loll.......

anyways this is gonna be a big game for us we played last night and lost a close game, hopefully that dosnt linger with us tonight as we need everyone to be on point especially on the defensive side we cant let Harris get to the basket whenever he wants or else he will pick us apart and could be a long night for us.....and Carter has played well aganist us in the past, and Lopez-even though he's a rookie he could give us problems cause of his size advantage over Jefferies and Lee, although lee is a really good rebounder...and hopefully Harrington continues his impressive play and Duhon remains good...and our shots are falling cause if not this could be a long day....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Stephon Marbury for all star? **** that vote for Devin Hariss -_- this dude has potential of deff being top 3 point guard this season

JayJ44

Starter
:alert:D-Lee bruised his back on that play with Carter. He won't be back. I really hope this isn't serious, because we'll be down to 6 players in the rotation.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
:alert:D-Lee bruised his back on that play with Carter. He won't be back. I really hope this isn't serious, because we'll be down to 6 players in the rotation.

oo shit, im kinda grounded lol so im stuck to checkin da box score every now and then, so far looks good, we got the lead hope we can keep it up, nd harrington got 38 pts? wow. but my concern is for d-lee atm, hope it isnt serious:crossfingers:

Kiyaman

Legend

Back to Back games using only a 7-man rotation.
This is called Suicide-Drills for real. Dantoni is crazy!
Duhon is ready to drop, Lee being the only Bigman is ready to drop with Duhon.
That's to much F...ing running for just 7 guys night after night.

The Nets have a no strategy coach Frank.... whom dont have a clue how to use all the young bigmen on his roster....Harrington is eating the Nets Bigmen up alive. I thought Chicago Del Negro coached bad last night but coach Frank should've been the first coach Fired this season. If this game goes all the way down the stretch like the Bulls game last night we should know the outcome....the 7 Knick players are TIRED...

jpz17

Starter
Lee can't go out.. he is our only big man besides Thomas Jefferies and Harrington.. and how many of those guys are consistent besides Harrington??

JayJ44

Starter

The Nets have a no strategy coach Frank.... whom dont have a clue how to use all the young bigmen on his roster....Harrington is eating the Nets Bigmen up alive. I thought Chicago Del Negro coached bad last night but coach Frank should've been the first coach Fired this season. If this game goes all the way down the stretch like the Bulls game last night we should know the outcome....the 7 Knick players are TIRED...

It had nothing to do with a 7 man rotation or being tired. He did a backflip over Vince Carter and landed on his back. I agree about coach Frank though.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
great win after a tough loss last nite in chicago. This is good, we picked up a full game in the standings. I have to say Harrington was a monster out there tonight. Same with Chandler, they both shot pretty well.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

im conflicted with frank, he neva took their previous big three (kidd, carter, jefferson) anywhere, and i thought that was a major dissapointment stemming down to him. but this year, i never saw the nets bein a playoff team, and its lookin like they can. i think he deserves some credit for the net's surpise start

New New York

Quiet Storm
Jamal and Zach who?!

Tim Thomas and Al Harrington did their thing tonight.

I love the way we hung in there after falling behind by 15. I'm so used to seeing us blow leads, it's nice to se us make a successful comeback for once

jpz17

Starter
nice!! All I have to say about this game! The fact that they can do this back2back is amazing.. these young guys we have are in shape.. I suggest signing Ewing now

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Harrington is the ****ing man!....i love this *****(no homo) Thomas still got it....and Chandler seems to have found his game again(i knew it just a matter of time just a phase he went through)...hope Lee doesnt miss much time we need him...didnt look serious though .... he should play Sat

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Introducing the Clap-o-meter

Harrington-:aplause::aplause::aplause::aplause:
Thomas-:aplause::aplause::aplause:
Chandler-:aplause::aplause::aplause:

will be arawed to the top players loll