Game #23: Knicks vs Kings Saturday Night @ 10:00PM

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Game-Thread-Kings-1.jpg

jpz17

Starter
if the knicks could get healthy they would be great... if Kevin Martin is out I'd put this as a win.. i hope martin doesn't play

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
why whats up with Martin?...and yea this should be a win even though were playing on the west coast which has been a weaknees for us in recent years but we should win this game vs a very beatable team in the Kings.....if we lose it could set a bad tone for our west coast trip with games vs the Suns and Lakers following, and as of know we need all the wins we could get....

PLAYERS TO LOOK OUT FOR:

1. Harrington
2. Chandler
3. Lee
4. Robinson

and on the KINGS

1.Thompson

- thats basically it unless Martin plays loll

JayJ44

Starter
In theory, we should win this game. The Kings don't really have anybody but Kevin Martin. Their defense is terrible, as is their offense. But, we have trouble playing on the road most of the time. Our shots have trouble going down, and we just don't play nearly as well as we do at home. So no one knows what will happen.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
its not martin that im worried about its Thompson dude is nasty and could do it all on the court will be a tough matchup between Chandler v Thompson

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I have a bad feeling about this game...Its very very tough to beat the Kings there and I could be wrong but I don't thing the Knicks have beat them very much at their place.

Knicks 108
Kings 104

:crossfingers:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The boys are gonna be looking for Harrington a lot in this one. He should kill Hawes. If he's ballin' like he did in Jersey and Chandler can have another good shooting night we win.

If N8 comes in, he'll play only 10-15mins. Timmy Thomas is gonna have to at least put in 15 points and 7-10 boards as should Q.

rebounding for our 4 small forward bodies, Thomas, Q, Chandler and Harrington is pivotal.

Hopefully Duhon & Lee can outlast their back pain for another night of solid minutes as well.

Go you mother****ers!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

knicklover

Benchwarmer
We really need this one because the next two games are going to be brutal (Suns and Lakers). In order to hang around that 8th seed, we can't afford to lose 3 in a row here.

We really need this one because the next two games are going to be brutal (Suns and Lakers). In order to hang around that 8th seed, we can't afford to lose 3 in a row here.

Definantly a must win with the suns and lakers coming up. There really is no reason the knicks cant win tonight. We usually school bad defensive teams. I expect a huge game from harrington tonight. GET THAT W!:gony:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm going to stay up for this game. Al Harrington has been on a roll. I've been a fan of Harrington's game, since he was on the Hawks, and I like what I'm seeing so far. Tim Thomas has also played well. Tim Thomas > Q-Hitch

portega1968

El Cacique
Dantoni's interview today suggests he's setup some more plays for Harrington, so I hope he takes advantage tonight. It seems this offense is really gonna work for him. He's been helping me big time in my fantasy league.

Must win since we're going uo against the Suns and Lakers next.

Hawes may have 5 blocks tonight.

Knicks 110- Kings 95

JayJ44

Starter
Q-Rich won't play because of the flu. Might have gotten hot from 3 against a team that can't defend the 3. Or he could have gone 1-9, so I don't think it hurts us that much. My prediction: Knicks: 125 Kings: 112

jimkcchief88

All Star
NBA TV is finally kickin' in with some Knicks games for all us out of market fans. I got tonights and Monday nights game against Phoenix. Go Knicks!!