Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game #23: Knicks vs Kings Saturday Night @ 10:00PM

Veteran

69-45 turn into 79-67

Tim Thomas and Jefferies should not be shooting the ball.

lol Jerome James

Wooo, you know it's a good win when Jerome James plays!

Win is a win...

Turned the ball over WAYYYYYY too much.

lmao who here loves to watch Jerome James play?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

LMAO at Jerome James getting in the game took him like 2 mins to get up the court

we played really sloppy basketball throughout we had our stretches where we should what we're going to become as a team but then we should stretches of the teams that we were for most of the past decade.....Harrington continued to be dominate since comig here, Chandler was effective, Nate was nice with his energy and is starting to get back to full speed, and Lee was again a beast on the boards....

Clap-O-Meter

Harrington-
    Chandler-
    Robinson/Lee-1/2

and just for perks-James-

Without harrington burst at the end of the 3rd quater i think the knicks would of won this game but barely........ but he took the air out of them and put them back where they were in the first half.
    That was the outcome right there

Veteran

Starting to look like we got the better half of the Crawford-Harrington deal. Sac-town isn't very good but we knocked them out of the box early. This team is scary when they shoot well. Good to see N8 back in the line-up. A road win is a road win!!!

jj played?? wow no wonder why we won

Veteran

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    LMAO at Jerome James getting in the game took him like 2 mins to get up the court

we played really sloppy basketball throughout we had our stretches where we should what we're going to become as a team but then we should stretches of the teams that we were for most of the past decade.....Harrington continued to be dominate since comig here, Chandler was effective, Nate was nice with his energy and is starting to get back to full speed, and Lee was again a beast on the boards....

Clap-O-Meter

Harrington-
    Chandler-
    Robinson/Lee-1/2

and just for perks-James-
    Cosign Bigtime!

You have to LUV this Knick WIN over the poor Sac-Kings on their homecourt....we took control at the start of jump-ball and never let the Kings into the game.

I still dont like Dantoni....but I have to give him his Propa's on what he is doing with our players vs teams we are supposed to beat.
    I still want a 9-man rotation wid Nate Robinson starting.... and Q.Richardson out of the picture.
    I would Luv to have Mardy Collins back to be the third guard on the court to build on his defensive confidence....the Clippers guard rotation is crowded.

If the Knicks can keep this up, they just might be for real. I'm not getting my hopes up, though: Harrington is playing his best ball ever and may not keep it up, and this team still has to grow on me. I'm a Knick fan, but I become attached to players, much more than I do a mere logo. After Ewing left, I stopped watching the Knicks for almost 4 years, for example.

I'm really starting to like Duhon, he's a solid, traditional point guard, which is my preference, I also like D'Antoni's style, though I'm still questioning how he handled Marbury. I never liked Marbury as the centerpiece: I'm a Ewing guy, and I like the big man as the main piece, on a team. However, the lying and double talk was not cool with me. It's better to be harsh but straight forward, than a liar/manipulator.

Anyway, great win. It was especially nice, seeing the fraternal behavior of the team, it's what can really get a team going, I know that from experience. I think the Phoenix suns are definitely a beatable team. We need to win that, so that this road trip turns out well for us, because it's going to be very, very hard to match up, let alone beat, the Lakers. Gasol and Kobe are going to be a nightmare for us, especially if Q comes back and has to work his fat ass all over the court, trying to stop him.

kiya what about Nichols??

impressive, on the road, steam rolled the kings. The kings got up at the same time as the knicks got down for about 8 minutes, but the rest of the game was over kill. Note ( AL H ) biggest trade steal of the year, is putting up top 5 player numbers since coming to the knicks, at his position only Dirk has better numbers at the PF position since AL H is a knick. think about it.

Originally Posted by portega1968
    harrington 3pointer!!!!!

TURTLE POWER!!!

Hahahaha LMAO at this

KnicksonLIN.com

This was a good win, but I'm still not going to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately for the Knicks, they don't have anyone besides Harrington and maybe Nate Robinson who can close out games. That is exactly why I'm not assuming the Knicks are the real deal, until they complete half of the season. If the Knicks can stay within 3 games of .500, by the end of January, I'll say they're for real. Until then, I'm still not sure if this is just a hot streak. Al Harrington is playing the best basketball of his career. It is uncharacteristic of him to have 10 consecutive good games. He's usually inconsistent, so I'm not sure if he can keep this up. I hope he does, though, because he's been playing like Joe Johnson, these last 10 games.