Game #23: Knicks vs Kings Saturday Night @ 10:00PM

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
If the Knicks can keep this up, they just might be for real. I'm not getting my hopes up, though: Harrington is playing his best ball ever and may not keep it up, and this team still has to grow on me. I'm a Knick fan, but I become attached to players, much more than I do a mere logo. After Ewing left, I stopped watching the Knicks for almost 4 years, for example.

I'm really starting to like Duhon, he's a solid, traditional point guard, which is my preference, I also like D'Antoni's style, though I'm still questioning how he handled Marbury. I never liked Marbury as the centerpiece: I'm a Ewing guy, and I like the big man as the main piece, on a team. However, the lying and double talk was not cool with me. It's better to be harsh but straight forward, than a liar/manipulator.

Anyway, great win. It was especially nice, seeing the fraternal behavior of the team, it's what can really get a team going, I know that from experience. I think the Phoenix suns are definitely a beatable team. We need to win that, so that this road trip turns out well for us, because it's going to be very, very hard to match up, let alone beat, the Lakers. Gasol and Kobe are going to be a nightmare for us, especially if Q comes back and has to work his fat ass all over the court, trying to stop him.

impressive, on the road, steam rolled the kings. The kings got up at the same time as the knicks got down for about 8 minutes, but the rest of the game was over kill. Note ( AL H ) biggest trade steal of the year, is putting up top 5 player numbers since coming to the knicks, at his position only Dirk has better numbers at the PF position since AL H is a knick. think about it.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This was a good win, but I'm still not going to jump to conclusions. Unfortunately for the Knicks, they don't have anyone besides Harrington and maybe Nate Robinson who can close out games. That is exactly why I'm not assuming the Knicks are the real deal, until they complete half of the season. If the Knicks can stay within 3 games of .500, by the end of January, I'll say they're for real. Until then, I'm still not sure if this is just a hot streak. Al Harrington is playing the best basketball of his career. It is uncharacteristic of him to have 10 consecutive good games. He's usually inconsistent, so I'm not sure if he can keep this up. I hope he does, though, because he's been playing like Joe Johnson, these last 10 games.