Nuggets looking to trade Kleiza

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree with metro artest isnt crazy what has he done that was so crazy, him being a bad teammate(i think he's a good teammate) has nothing to do with him being crazy, he's crazy because he ran into the stands after a fan threw a cup of beer at him? im pretty sure anyone here would do the same thing artest did after getting something thrown at you especially when u were just minding your own business,

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
i agree with metro artest isnt crazy what has he done that was so crazy, him being a bad teammate(i think he's a good teammate) has nothing to do with him being crazy, he's crazy because he ran into the stands after a fan threw a cup of beer at him? im pretty sure anyone here would do the same thing artest did after getting something thrown at you especially when u were just minding your own business,

I think artest is a good basketball player, even maybe a good teammate, but the dude is just crazy(or very stupid). You dont run into stands after drunk fans (who by the way pays your sorry azz salary). I think he should know he is in the entertainment business (and makes a lot of money cuz of that) not in some hood project in Queens. If he dosen't realise that he is either crazy or very stupid.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Kleiza is tight (Hey MIZZOU) but I don't know if I trade him for David Lee straight up. Kleiza sure would florish in D'antoni's system though because he can run the floor and shoot the 3.

metrocard

Legend
Whats "crazy"?

Where did I say crazy people can't love their family?

I said Artest is a family man, meaning he has a lot of good ethics within the family and is a man amongst men.

You're a nobody, don't try to jump on me with this "buddy" shit, you'll get pimp slapped, fool.

Right, you're assuming a lot of unstated things now, I guess when you're a nobody and have nothing to talk about to a God like me.

I'm just being an asshole and masturbating my ego don't get too bent out of shape like the others and form an coalition of angry virgins who want to kill me.

Kleiza isn't really going anywhere in Denver and will be replaced by balkman.

Kleiza's 15 and 6 per 36 min < Balkman's 10 and 10, 1 blk, stl, great man to man defense.

Denver is winning now, and Kleiza won't really be apart of it.

Peace.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Hehe dont worry Metro, I dont want to kill u, im having fun with u
i just love to rile up people when they seem to ask for it :)

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
You can't though.
Your offline life must pretty boring for you to say such a thing.
You got bodied, but realize you have nothing insightful to say so you come up with some homosexual shit that you like to have fun with me? I don't even read your post(till you threw yourself at me for attention).
I'm really an obsession.

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
lol i really pissed u off in this thread didnt i? :)
well well metro bark some more
post me another 100 word story about your offline life
entertaining, and yea, addictive :)

Paul1355

All Star
Whats "crazy"?

Where did I say crazy people can't love their family?

I said Artest is a family man, meaning he has a lot of good ethics within the family and is a man amongst men.

You're a nobody, don't try to jump on me with this "buddy" shit, you'll get pimp slapped, fool.

Right, you're assuming a lot of unstated things now, I guess when you're a nobody and have nothing to talk about to a God like me.

I'm just being an asshole and masturbating my ego don't get too bent out of shape like the others and form an coalition of angry virgins who want to kill me.

Kleiza isn't really going anywhere in Denver and will be replaced by balkman.

Kleiza's 15 and 6 per 36 min < Balkman's 10 and 10, 1 blk, stl, great man to man defense.

Denver is winning now, and Kleiza won't really be apart of it.

Peace.

If Balkman is going to replace Kleiza then he can stay in Denver. Thats just sad.

Metrotard at it again. Balkman's fresh off of getting two dnps against Dallas and Houston (on the second night of a back to back). I love what Balkman brings to a team but if anybody thinks that he's anything more than a 7th or 8th man on a good team they are completely lost. Kleiza is a starter on half the teams in the league, including the Knicks and Nets.

As for the proposed trade I wouldn't do it either. The way he's playing and how D'Antoni's system increases a player's numbers I reckon that by the tradeline Lee would have even more trade value.

jpz17

Starter
you can't compare Linas and Renaldo.. they are too different.. Linas is ok on d and Balkmen sucks at shooting.. Kleiza has dropped over 40 a couple times though.. I say go for him in FA

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Denver have to think that Donnie Walsh is the idiot of NBA Basketball after we gave them an all-around hustling player "Tazman Balkman" whom energy off the bench is more dominating than Kleiza or dum-dum Timmy Thomas.

I too, would've tried my luck again on Walsh to see if he would give me back change for $100 dollars when I only gave him $10 dollars the first time (2nd round pick).

Kleiza for Lee....now that is a BIG JOKE! inwhich Donnie Walsh trading potential invited such an offer to be offered to our organization.

Kleiza is a defenseless player that cant average 10 points a game from 8 to 10 shots this season. He supposed to be an offensive threat off the bench with J.R. Smith. PG-Billups might not be happy with Kleiza performance.
Hopefully, this trade rumor will make Kleiza work overtime on his offensive game to make up for his poor defense. Plus the Knicks dont need another one dimensional 6.8 SF, we have Q.Rich, Jefferies, Galinari, and Timmy Thomas at that position inwhich we need to get rid of.

Damn Kiyaman did Donnie Walsh do something to some one in your family? You seem to have it out for him. The irony is you think a trade of Kleiza for Lee is a bad move and Walsh agrees with you, or you agree with Walsh. Walsh turned down the deal according to this article. Don't you think that's a good thing? Still no props for Walsh?

This talk about Balkman being better then Kleiza is utter nonsense in my opinion. Balkman is a nice role player that's got some defensive skill but Kleiza can take over a game. Metro's got a good point in saying the experiment failed. That could be true, or it could be that George Karl doesn't know how to coach C/F. This guy did oversee trading Camby didn't he? Let's face it, Billips saved Karl's job. He was on his way out, now his team is #2 in the western conference.

Back to Keliza, I'd love to see us find a way to keep Lee and bring on Keliza, so what if he backs up Labron in 2010, that's assuming we even get James. We could make a playoff run this year if we could get Keliza and if Gallo comes back and meshes with the team. Some one said Rose and Curry for Keliza, that could be a possiblity if a third team were involved.

jpz17

Starter
Damn Kiyaman did Donnie Walsh do something to some one in your family? You seem to have it out for him. The irony is you think a trade of Kleiza for Lee is a bad move and Walsh agrees with you, or you agree with Walsh. Walsh turned down the deal according to this article. Don't you think that's a good thing? Still no props for Walsh?

This talk about Balkman being better then Kleiza is utter nonsense in my opinion. Balkman is a nice role player that's got some defensive skill but Kleiza can take over a game. Metro's got a good point in saying the experiment failed. That could be true, or it could be that George Karl doesn't know how to coach C/F. This guy did oversee trading Camby didn't he? Let's face it, Billips saved Karl's job. He was on his way out, now his team is #2 in the western conference.

Back to Keliza, I'd love to see us find a way to keep Lee and bring on Keliza, so what if he backs up Labron in 2010, that's assuming we even get James. We could make a playoff run this year if we could get Keliza and if Gallo comes back and meshes with the team. Some one said Rose and Curry for Keliza, that could be a possiblity if a third team were involved.

:agreed: Co-sign!! Same type of thing I was saying except much more longer and explained.. You are turning back into that dominate poster you always were!!:thumbsup: You are for sure a top 10 now.. unless you talk about Marbury then you get a little crazy, but don't we all..

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
:agreed: Co-sign!! Same type of thing I was saying except much more longer and explained.. You are turning back into that dominate poster you always were!!:thumbsup: You are for sure a top 10 now.. unless you talk about Marbury then you get a little crazy, but don't we all..

lol jst congratulate him on the good post no need to get into the "top 50" shit or w.e, nd yea donchris cudnt have said it beta

dave2138

Rotation player
he's crazy because he ran into the stands after a fan threw a cup of beer at him? im pretty sure anyone here would do the same thing artest did after getting something thrown at you especially when u were just minding your own business,

A sane person would have probably just got a towel..

metrocard

Legend
lol jst congratulate him on the good post no need to get into the "top 50" shit or w.e, nd yea donchris cudnt have said it beta

Whiteboy, fall back. JPZ would shit on your mother's bed. lol @ this dude all concerned with the "top 50".

Don Chris speaks the truth, except when he disagrees with me, lol.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
A sane person would have probably just got a towel..

not nessecarily loll....how bout i throw a cup of beer at you when ur minding your own business and steamed....lets see how u react loll.......all im saying is that if i was in his(Artest) shoes i would have reacted the same way and that doesnt make me crazy deos it?

dave2138

Rotation player
depends..if I told you have the choice to

a)Get a towel, play for the rest of the season and collect 6 or so million $

b)Attempt at throwing a punch at a stupid, drunk fan, not play the rest of the season and not collect 6 or so million $.

I'm actually glad that whole event happen, that was a very entertaining 15 minutes of television for me.

I don't really think he is crazy, ... but I don't think he should be allowed to go near sharp objects or within 100 feet of any woman or child.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
depends..if I told you have the choice to

a)Get a towel, play for the rest of the season and collect 6 or so million $

b)Attempt at throwing a punch at a stupid, drunk fan, not play the rest of the season and not collect 6 or so million $.

I'm actually glad that whole event happen, that was a very entertaining 15 minutes of television for me.

I don't really think he is crazy, ... but I don't think he should be allowed to go near sharp objects or within 100 feet of any woman or child.

same 4 me, nd i dont got anything against artest, he is a top SF in this league and i love his toughness he brings to any team he goes to (look at what happened to the pacers and kings when they lost him) but i feel sorry for the pacers organization. tht entertainin 15 min for us, cost them a title. that was their year, jermaine o'neal was a beast in the paint, and artest was a top 3 SF. and tht one incident screwed tht team nd forced them to rebuild earlier than they should have

Artest is a great defender. I always liked him since his St Johns days. Any time I heard grumbling bout him coming to NY I liked what I heard. Problem was even Zeke was affraid to have a whole team of problem players. I guess that was the only thing that would scare him away from a big name. I dunno, you can put him on any teams top scorer and he will keep them in check pretty well. Just my :2cents: on him.

As for the incident at the palace.... I have a pretty hot head myself and would have reacted the same.... but I also dont make millions of dollars to play basketball...