Angry Iraqi throws shoes at Bush in Baghdad

Akamu

The King

I can't believe he missed...I woulda thrown something harder, knock that bytch out!

F U BUSH!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO:teeth::teeth: i fell off my seat when i saw this shit

im not iraqi but i am egyptian and in egypt or any other arabic nation i suppose when u throw your shoe at someone its a major sign of disrespect, telling the guy your worth less then the dirt under my shoes LMAO.....Bush can never show his face in iraq again loll

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Hahaha!! That's great. The whole world can't wait for Bush to go. Worst president in US history.

Question? Where were the Secret Service? You think they would have been able to get there by the time the second shoe was thrown. LOL.

th3realicon

Rotation player
He kept calling him kelb or dog in Arabic. That is hilarious. I second Akamus feeling, he should have thrown something heavier at him and cause a bruise, although i have to admit it is ironic that the same journalist if he would have dared doing that to Sadam would have probably been creamed in acid.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
He kept calling him kelb or dog in Arabic. That is hilarious. I second Akamus feeling, he should have thrown something heavier at him and cause a bruise, although i have to admit it is ironic that the same journalist if he would have dared doing that to Sadam would have probably been creamed in acid.

he was cursing him out loll, and yea true he woulda been murdered if he attempted something like that with Saddam

Paul1355

All Star
did anyone see Bush smile after he dodged the first shoe lmao he's like "is this guy serious?" hahaahh

That guy is gonna get his ass beat by the secret service lol