Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Constitutional Convention Calling (Clear sign of Warning)

Veteran

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    I was trying to actually get into the topic that you guys were discussing. About how lucifer's selfishness made him become satan and all the other topics. But it seems like y'all are writing scriptures. Are the graphs necessary? You guys should pair up and write your own bible. Just joking though.

I'm guessing the thread topic is irrelevant by now, huh?
    You don't need to read it all to find where Lucifer's selfishness comes into play

The Graph, I tried to leave out, but it posted anyways. I figure those who it matters to will read, and those it does not, won't.

Anything you wanna know of, biblically speaking, I would be glad to answer your questions, personally.

I appreciate the gesture, Knicks4lyfe. Cause ultimately, I may learn something new. But before I ask my question, tell me, what are your qualifications? You know, are you a priest, do you teach religion, go to church a lot, etc?

Veteran

Originally Posted by SLY1984
    I appreciate the gesture, Knicks4lyfe. Cause ultimately, I may learn something new. But before I ask my question, tell me, what are your qualifications? You know, are you a priest, do you teach religion, go to church a lot, etc?
    Not a priest, I don't teach religion, I don't attend Church at all. But I am a Jehovah's witness, I study the bible a lot, and am qualified to teach from the bible.

I'll have you know for a fact that, some of the bibles best teachers were viewed as unlettered, or in our terms, unlearned, or unschooled. So just because you have a degree in theology, does not mean you understand the bible any better. Peter was a lowly fisherman.

So no, Jehovah's witnesses do not have degrees in theology, or attend fancy bible schools, but if you ask anyone if they know the bible, be hard pressed to get a no. Even for those who disagree with us.

This is what I normally tell anyone interested in listening. Compare what we show you about the bible to what you know, or have heard from other Christian faiths. There is not one thing JW's believe, that cannot fully be backed, without a doubt, by the bible. And that should be every Christian's back bone.

Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Not a priest, I don't teach religion, I don't attend Church at all. But I am a Jehovah's witness, I study the bible a lot, and am qualified to teach from the bible.

I'll have you know for a fact that, some of the bibles best teachers were viewed as unlettered, or in our terms, unlearned, or unschooled. So just because you have a degree in theology, does not mean you understand the bible any better. Peter was a lowly fisherman.

So no, Jehovah's witnesses do not have degrees in theology, or attend fancy bible schools, but if you ask anyone if they know the bible, be hard pressed to get a no. Even for those who disagree with us.

This is what I normally tell anyone interested in listening. Compare what we show you about the bible to what you know, or have heard from other Christian faiths. There is not one thing JW's believe, that cannot fully be backed, without a doubt, by the bible. And that should be every Christian's back bone.
    Ok, fair enough. I did ask you this because I wanted to know the point of view that you're going to be coming from. Your answer to my question will be your "WORDS OF WISDOM" because you have proven to have knowledge in the subject.

Now, even though the con-con is so fascinating, the question we will discuss is better suited in another thread. So, follow me...

It's amazing how I create a topic for example: based on an apple, then people on here wanna start talking about rabbit ears and stuff that has nothing to do with what I was addressing.

If you have something to elaborate on do it in another thread, instead of turning into a troll and causing thread inconsistency.