Constitutional Convention Calling (Clear sign of Warning)

Akamu

The King
Excellent! I'm glad you posted that video now here is Jim Hoffman to shyt on your video.

Testimonial:

Proving the Demolition:

(Part 1)

(Part 2)

(Part 3)

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
To answer Akuma's post, before I go get some lunch, I'm not fat, so you must be referring to my big fat penis, which you need to pull out of your tin foil mouth. You're a buffoon, and I'll say it again, crackpot, quack, nothing you say makes sense to anyone other than the ignorant and the useless.

Al-Qaeda comes from a long line of terrorist groups, i.e. The Muslim Brotherhood, Takfir, Islamic Jihad. They have killed world leaders: Anwar Sadat, for example. They've brought down regimes, like they did in Algeria, killed Americans before, like they did in Egypt, at the temple at luxor, where 70 American tourists, and others, from other countries, were machine gunned.

You focus on this BS, which leads you to miss out on truly f%cked up shit. And the fact is that the fundamental issue, here, is not the government, even if it what you were saying is true, it would be the practice of lying and manipulating, something practiced by most human beings. As long as people continue to refuse to change for the better, or stop serving as enablers to anti-social behaviors, as you do, we will continue to create evil people, who will then assume positions of power, where they will act unscrupulously.

Anyway, I'll stop there, this stuff is a little bit over your head. I bet your ears are smoking, by now, from all these truths, solutions and facts.

Akamu

The King
rofl2rx5cv0.gif

Who in their right mind takes you seriously?

========================

Anyhow, I provided a decent amount of content on 9/11 that is just enough to at least to be considered as a more logical explanation even for arrogant people. I wasn't dis proven on any account, impossible and improbable explanations brought to you by a corrupt organization only makes the official story sound even more faulty.

Some people rather live in denial and that's fine, just don't say the offical story is accurate.

SMH @ you for taking shots at a man with an obvious disability, he may have his disorder but at least he is making sense, a lot more then what you can do, just going around this forum spewing garbage.

Akamu out-

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
To answer Akuma's post, before I go get some lunch, I'm not fat, so you must be referring to my big fat penis, which you need to pull out of your tin foil mouth. You're a buffoon, and I'll say it again, crackpot, quack, nothing you say makes sense to anyone other than the ignorant and the useless.

Al-Qaeda comes from a long line of terrorist groups, i.e. The Muslim Brotherhood, Takfir, Islamic Jihad. They have killed world leaders: Anwar Sadat, for example. They've brought down regimes, like they did in Algeria, killed Americans before, like they did in Egypt, at the temple at luxor, where 70 American tourists, and others, from other countries, were machine gunned.

You focus on this BS, which leads you to miss out on truly f%cked up shit. And the fact is that the fundamental issue, here, is not the government, even if it what you were saying is true, it would be the practice of lying and manipulating, something practiced by most human beings. As long as people continue to refuse to change for the better, or stop serving as enablers to anti-social behaviors, as you do, we will continue to create evil people, who will then assume positions of power, where they will act unscrupulously.

Anyway, I'll stop there, this stuff is a little bit over your head. I bet your ears are smoking, by now, from all these truths, solutions and facts.

Funniest shit ever!

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

KBlack25

Starter
Man is soooo pathetic, look as another team starbury member hits the floor....can't even rebut my logical claims, so he backs into his shell of "i'll just believe it nothing you can do". Shows he's not open to listening, even when the truth is right in front of him.

Man is soooo pathetic, look as another team starbury member hits the floor....can't even rebut my logical claims, so he backs into his shell of "i'll just believe it nothing you can do". Shows he's not open to listening, even when the truth is right in front of him.

The truth is relative in this section of the board. Everyone presenting their argument, claims to have it.

Akamu

The King
Your a smart guy Knicks4lyfe, analyze and develop your own conclusion as I did.

Many should be past the point of denial at this stage, it's way too serious, and there's too much going on to dwell on things as closed minded, arrogant individual-

Your a smart guy Knicks4lyfe, analyze and develop your own conclusion as I did.

Many should be past the point of denial at this stage, it's way too serious, and there's too much going on to dwell on things as closed minded, arrogant individual-

Not gonna lie, some of what you post does seem a bit far fetched at times, but there is always this element of possibility, imo. Usually, then, the truth is somewhere is the middle. I don't believe everything mainstream, or underground. Best way I think is to simply pay attention.

How anyone can put even an ounce of trust in world rulers is beyond me though. Personal opinion of course.

Akamu

The King
In your eyes it will seem far fetched because you don't know anything about it, it's up to you to educate yourself not me to educate you, I just put info out there, it's up to you to grab the sources and formulate a logically factual conclusion.

Call it what you'd like, I post on matters that effect you and me heavily, I'm not the type of person to waste time on nonsense.

That's why I don't dwell on particular subjects especially on this forum, if the person in general is going to keep themself in the air on an arrogant level then you might as well stay up there. It's unfortunate to see the ignorance come about when it comes to serious issues, this is not fantasy, this is real life issues. Trying to have a intellectual conversation about something critical shouldn't take so much effort, it's very ridiculous with the majority of people that read this section of the forum.

You see the federal reserve taking over our money + government, the economy in a depression, (nope this is not a recession no longer) and other events occurring, wouldn't you want a solid explanation as to why rather then being told how to think and what to do by people in power + the media?

Far fetched? do your own research, PACE-

Last edited:
In your eyes it will seem far fetched because you don't know anything about it, it's up to you to educate yourself not me to educate you, I just put info out there, it's up to you to grab the sources and formulate what is factual.

Call it what you'd like, I post on matters that effect you and me heavily, I'm not the type of person to waste time on nonsense.

That's why I don't dwell on particular subjects especially on this forum, if the person in general is going to keep themself in the air on an arrogant level then you might as well stay up there.

You see the federal reserve taking over our money + government, the economy in a depression, (nope this is not a recession no longer) and other events occurring, wouldn't you want a solid explanation as to why rather then being told how to think and what to do by people in power + the media?

Far fetched? do your own research, PACE-

That was not meant as a slight to you, Just saying to a casual observer, it could seem that way. At times I have wondered. That said, I don't trust any earthly government at all. So nothing surprises me. And you are right..Things are changing, and not for the better.

This is almost over.

Akamu

The King
I understand what you mean and that is true, and i fully understand how a lot of people will find it hard to believe even 25% of the things that go on around them.

I was ignorant once and I didn't know any better but i took the time to find out and educate myself on the matter, you have to be somewhat open minded, but as you see the events coming at you harder nowadays it's easier to see that things were meant for you not to be aware of.

KBlack25

Starter
Not gonna lie, some of what you post does seem a bit far fetched at times, but there is always this element of possibility, imo. Usually, then, the truth is somewhere is the middle. I don't believe everything mainstream, or underground. Best way I think is to simply pay attention.

How anyone can put even an ounce of trust in world rulers is beyond me though. Personal opinion of course.

It's a fair point, but world leaders are well-educated people for the most part, I mean even George W. Bush went to an Ivy League school. I'll choose to believe people with their head on straight educated at fine universities than the unattributed quotes by community college grads put forward by Akamu.

It's a fair point, but world leaders are well-educated people for the most part, I mean even George W. Bush went to an Ivy League school. I'll choose to believe people with their head on straight educated at fine universities than the unattributed quotes by community college grads put forward by Akamu.

But that makes it even worse to put faith in these world leaders, because they are so smart, yet the world is jacked up!

KBlack25

Starter
But that makes it even worse to put faith in these world leaders, because they are so smart, yet the world is jacked up!

The world is jacked up because the world is a jacked up place. Nobody will ever create world peace, someone will always have beef with somebody else, no matter what, people will inexplicably hate certain groups of people. The best we can hope for is for the best and brightest to help us as people move forward and lead us into a world of at the very least safety.

The world is jacked up because the world is a jacked up place.
True, and for now. But the corrupt world leaders are not helping.

Nobody will ever create world peace, someone will always have beef with somebody else, no matter what, people will inexplicably hate certain groups of people.
Well You're wrong there. Peace on earth has already started amongst God's people. You can never say you have seen Jehovah's witnesses on any battle front, supporting any war, or racism, or any of the sort. There are witnesses of every race, creed and color all over the globe, who worship the same God, and respect and love not only their brotherhood, but also the world enough to preach the good news of God's Kingdom, house to house, in hopes of saving all who are rightly disposed (willing to listen and act)

Jehovah has already shown that people of all creeds and races can exist in peace, and global harmony. He even prophesied that this time would come (Isa 2:1-4). While the world outside of it still searches for answers. One day soon, the earth will be filled with only those loving Jehovah's peaceful arrangement. And not too far off either.

The best we can hope for is for the best and brightest to help us as people move forward and lead us into a world of at the very least safety.
Imperfect man will never bring lasting good results of any kind. the many centuries have proven so. It is a lost cause.

KBlack25

Starter
Well You're wrong there. Peace on earth has already started amongst God's people. You can never say you have seen Jehovah's witnesses on any battle front, supporting any war, or racism, or any of the sort. There are witnesses of every race, creed and color all over the globe, who worship the same God, and respect and love not only their brotherhood, but also the world enough to preach the good news of God's Kingdom, house to house, in hopes of saving all who are rightly disposed (willing to listen and act)

Jehovah has already shown that people of all creeds and races can exist in peace, and global harmony. He even prophesied that this time would come (Isa 2:1-4). While the world outside of it still searches for answers. One day soon, the earth will be filled with only those loving Jehovah's peaceful arrangement. And not too far off either.

Religion has been one of the worst violators and infringers on possible world peace. Extremist Muslims flew planes into the WTC, Romans captured Catholics and put them in the coliseum, Hitler slayed 6 million Jews.

Think about all the people that kill and die in the name of God or Jesus or Jehovah or Yahweh or whomever. Religion, in theory is a great thing, but there are people out there (not world leaders though) that use religion as a way of blinding and getting the masses to kill those who do not believe their religious beliefs. Christian ministers are seen all the time on television saying they are excited to see non-Christians burn at Armageddon. People like Charles Manson and Jim Jones and David Koresch used religion to get the weak to buy into their outlandish theories and led them toward a path of destruction (Manson went so far as to claim he was the second coming of Jesus Christ).

That is not to say there are not benefits to religion, if it is used as a tool to teach people how to act, how to treat others and how to behave it can be a very very positive thing that can help people turn their lives toward good. But then there are hate mongers (within every religion) that use religion and zealots to kill, maim, destroy or otherwise hurt those around them.

I hope you are right, that someday all of God's people can live in peace with one another, but the world is tainted with evils.