Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80

Thread: Constitutional Convention Calling (Clear sign of Warning)

  1. #16
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    You witnessed people placing explosives in the buildings? Why haven't you gone to the FBI with this information?

    Yo, fellas, I kind of feel sorry for this slut. Don't you? He came into several hangout threads, huffing and puffing, insulting people that had not said anything to him, arbitrarily calling people names and insulting their comments, just because of who made them and not because of what was said.

    It's SHOCKING to have someone who lives in the twilight zone insult you for talking about something that's actually true and something that resonates with a number of other people, isn't it?

    The saddest thing about this clown is that, in his limited written communication skills, he tells us that thinks that the most urgent problems are fantasy, sci-fi junk, which we all watch for entertainment and he looks at as the truth, when the most urgent problems, to anyone who has a mind and a heart, are those that are very easy to see, those that cause tremendous suffering: world hunger, overpopulation, wanton abuse of animals, the insensitivity and inhumanity that leads to rape and molestation, war, poverty, lack of social awareness.

    Imagine if he were interested in those issues, as much as he's interested in the x-files, he'd actually have to do something about something, for a change.

    Bottom line is, Akamu, that you didn't slam anyone into the ground, you have just buried yourself into the ground, having proved yourself more and more unstable, with every post you make on these ridiculous issues. It's not even in the realm of debate, it's reality vs. sci-fi. Even Steven Spielberg would admit that reality always takes precedence over sci-fi.

  2. #17
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Fact is I debunked your argument with hard scientific facts. You still haven't responded as such.

    The argument you are presenting is impossible to win, any evidence that goes against you you claim is tainted and doesn't count, any evidence that goes for you is gospel. THAT is the epitome of being simple and closed minded. You refuse to even listen to independent scientists who are "paid to lie" to the American public (again, you claim this with absolutely zero proof), but believe your "independent scientists".

    Look, it's just the fact that some huge historical event happened that knocked down two of the most significant buildings in the world. People naturally do not want to believe that something so aesthetically valuable could be taken down by 19 crazy people, so they establish conspiracy theories, and in todays Internet-crazed world, everyone has the ability to get their word out there. It's like when JFK got assassinated. People just didn't want to believe that one of the most important people in American history could just be killed by some crazy person. I have a very well respected professor from Harvard (you can look him up, his name is Lloyd Weinreb) who was ON the Warren Commission and was hired as an independent actor. He says, when looking at the facts, there is no doubt in his mind that Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK alone, and there was no conspiracy. He even wrote part of LHO's biography, but he says that when some catastrophic event occurs, people will always find a way to believe that something of such great importance died or was demolished in something more elaborate, in essence that it "deserved" a better death so it must have had one. 9-11 is just one of those things. It's scary to believe that 19 pissed off people can sneak box cutters through security to take out some of the most important landmarks in the entire world. So people want to believe something more sinister, something more important, was occuring. Fact is, a bunch of pissed off Muslims did this, not the American government.

    Go on, keep believing that 9-11 was some huge conspiracy that would have taken months upon months to plan, involving thousands of people, hundreds of demolition experts (who by the way, when they level a building spend weeks to months in the building sawing steel so that the building will fall easier, and also spend weeks to months walking through the building), the cooperation of 4 different airplanes, the cooperation of Osama Bin Laden and his right hand man to claim responsibility for the attacks, and for thousands of people to keep their lips sealed over the course of now almost a full decade, oh and by the way this was all orchestrated by one of the most idiotic presidents in American history in George W. Bush.

    I'll continue to believe that 19 pissed off Muslims snuck box-cutters through extremely lax airport security, took over planes filled with scared people and flew them into buildings in a suicide attack as had been the MO for Al-Qaeda in years past.

    Edit: You cite one guy saying he knows what he heard, but just because one guy says something does NOT NECESSARILY make it true. That day had a lot of confusion, people could have heard anything. Is he some expert, has he sat around construction sites and knows what an explosion even sounds like? He's probably just basing it off of what he's heard/seen in movies and television, but the fact is when you are THERE for an explosion it is much different than what you hear generically on Television. Plus, what makes this guy any more credible than any of the independent scientists that have shown otherwise? My uncle died on a golf course, and he said the buildings would come down upon impact, I guess the government just tried to get to him because he was lying to the American people.
    What did you debunk? you come to me with dribble and didn't say anything new, I have herd these flawed stories from bullshyt artist before.

    FYI, Bin Laden never said he did it, he only AGREED with what happened on 9/11.

    -You can't explain the explosion(s) on a floor 30+ stories below the occurring collapse.

    -You can't explain the molten metal in the 3 towers, even if you make something up concerning the twin towers, explain the molten metal in WTC7? You can't.

    -You can't explain the mystery planes flying that day, with multiple eyewitnesses saying they saw them in each of the designated crash areas.

    -You can't explain the multiple explosions herd by a countless amount of witnesses and seen in the videos.

    -You can't explain how WTC 7 collapsed in general.

    -You can't explain why the most secure complex in the world obtained damage so easily, and the damage that was done to a certain part of the structure (the pentagon) that was reinforced just recently up until 9/11, which allowed for the Treasury to mysteriously lose track of $2.3 Trillion Dollars. (A coincidence? no a convince to those who became the beneficiaries of this conspiracy.)

    -Explain why NORAD failed to stop 4 attacks on America on 9/11, when they successfully intercepted 67 off coarse and suspected hijackings prior to 9/11. They had a day off? NO!

    -Explain the War Games that was going on with hijacked planes on 9/11.

    -Explain the all of a sudden free fall speed of the buildings, don't tell me the jet fuel fires did it again cause that's just plain dumb.

    -Explain why there was not much of an investigation done on the world trade center collapses.

    -Explain why the evidence was illegally destroyed BEFORE the investigation.

    -Explain how the concrete of the buildings ejected themselves from the buildings.

    -Explain the mysterious death(s) of key witnesses.

    If the morons in charge of the "official report" can't properly explain some of the things I mentioned above what makes you think that you can?

    I can put done a mile of things you can't explain.

    Of course I make it impossible to win because I'm not going to sit here and talk about something that I already know to be pre-meditated that you will forever choose to be in denial about.

    Did you even consider an alternative story with an open mind vs the official reported by the ever so trusting Bush Administration? No you didn't, so stfu.

    Not only that, there is a lot more going on like an attempt to re-write the bill of rights and our way of life with a constitutional convention. (The original topic) which I rather speak on instead of sitting here debunking your debunk.

    The difference between you and me is:

    You choose to believe liars\idiots without fully looking over and comprehending the evidence provided like a naive jackass.

    While I choose to compare opposing views/stories and come to a logical conclusion that makes sense.

    I was a firm believer that the government and it's backing accomplice's would not dare do things to harm it's own people, reality is hurtful. There was many benefits gained out of that tragedy.

    The main reasons for 9/11:
    1-) A reason to take away civil liberties from Americans (Aka Patriot Act 1 & 2, FISA act and the list keeps growing)
    2-) An excuse to get people to back you up in a unethical war which turned into wars.
    3-) The asbestos in the 2 towers were to cost BILLIONS to be removed.
    4-) An excuse for TRILLIONS lost in the pentagon to be swept under the rug.

    The only reason I decided to add in some more info and waste 30 minutes more of my life on this was for the benefit of others to not fall into the shyt you put out.

    BTW I added in some extra videos in my post with the 9/11 vids that fully rape your "scientific" dribble.


    Listen to the first part of this video, it's your daddy speaking, he is telling you what do to so act accordingly tool:




    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    Yo, fellas, I kind of feel sorry for this slut. Don't you? He came into several hangout threads, huffing and puffing, insulting people that had not said anything to him, arbitrarily calling people names and insulting their comments, just because of who made them and not because of what was said.

    It's SHOCKING to have someone who lives in the twilight zone insult you for talking about something that's actually true and something that resonates with a number of other people, isn't it?

    The saddest thing about this clown is that, in his limited written communication skills, he tells us that thinks that the most urgent problems are fantasy, sci-fi junk, which we all watch for entertainment and he looks at as the truth, when the most urgent problems, to anyone who has a mind and a heart, are those that are very easy to see, those that cause tremendous suffering: world hunger, overpopulation, wanton abuse of animals, the insensitivity and inhumanity that leads to rape and molestation, war, poverty, lack of social awareness.

    Imagine if he were interested in those issues, as much as he's interested in the x-files, he'd actually have to do something about something, for a change.

    Bottom line is, Akamu, that you didn't slam anyone into the ground, you have just buried yourself into the ground, having proved yourself more and more unstable, with every post you make on these ridiculous issues. It's not even in the realm of debate, it's reality vs. sci-fi. Even Steven Spielberg would admit that reality always takes precedence over sci-fi.
    Yo this, yo that, yo you suck on everyone and anyone that you can for credibility, I never seen more pathetic attempts.

    You are the most discombobulated rodent on this forum, you mix and match things as you please, and you choose to toss in lies about things I speak of.

    A history teacher? really?

    PSh, that would be the day that I would allow a child of mine to be taught by some overweight disoriented homo that jumps on and swallows my shyt every chance he gets.

    when I say I need to be entertained by a frustrated fat bytch then you are allowed to speak-

  3. #18
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by twoofer
    Explain the mysterious death(s) of key witnesses.
    Who are you talking about?

  4. #19
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    -You can't explain the explosion(s) on a floor 30+ stories below the occurring collapse.
    Fire burns up, just because there weren't planted explosives in the building does not mean that there was nothing explosive 30 floors up that was jarred loose by the massive impact of a plane or the subsequent fires that burned. Even fire extinguishers can explode on impact.

    -You can't explain the molten metal in the 3 towers, even if you make something up concerning the twin towers, explain the molten metal in WTC7? You can't.
    Nobody in their right mind would think that some crazy conspiracy nuts would need to look at whether there were explosives planted, and so they melted down the metals. They thought they didn't need it.

    -You can't explain the mystery planes flying that day, with multiple eyewitnesses saying they saw them in each of the designated crash areas.
    Commuter planes, personal planes and the like all fly around, those were likely the "mysterious" planes seen, just someone out for a leisurely fly on that faithful day, people do it all the time.

    -You can't explain the multiple explosions herd by a countless amount of witnesses and seen in the videos.
    No explosions in videos, I'll get to that later when you make the point of the concrete. People are scared, and hear what they want to hear. Again, just because there were explosions heard does not mean there was a controlled demoltion, it is likely that things like fire extinguishers, transformers, computer servers and the like were all exploded in the collapse.

    -You can't explain how WTC 7 collapsed in general.
    Seismic activity from the collapse of New York City's two tallest buildings rocked what probably was not as solid a foundation. Causing the creaking and collapse, happens in earthquakes.

    -You can't explain why the most secure complex in the world obtained damage so easily, and the damage that was done to a certain part of the structure (the pentagon) that was reinforced just recently up until 9/11, which allowed for the Treasury to mysteriously lose track of $2.3 Trillion Dollars. (A coincidence? no a convince to those who became the beneficiaries of this conspiracy.)
    I think you mean convenience. Anyway, it's impossible to know, for a terrorist, what side of the building was recently reinforced, they had a 20% shot of hitting the most reinforced side, it's just plan luck.

    -Explain why NORAD failed to stop 4 attacks on America on 9/11, when they successfully intercepted 67 off coarse and suspected hijackings prior to 9/11. They had a day off? NO!
    I think you mean course. Anyway, no one is suggesting that the government could not have tried to intercept 9-11. They admit to having received threats on that day but the US Government receives hundreds of threats every day, there's no way to tell what's real and what's legit. Just because they intercepted 67 off course planes does not mean there are hundreds if not thousands of un-intercepted off course flights

    -Explain the War Games that was going on with hijacked planes on 9/11.
    The US Army does War Games testing all the time, just because it happened on 9-11 does not mean that's the only time War Games are done.

    -Explain the all of a sudden free fall speed of the buildings, don't tell me the jet fuel fires did it again cause that's just plain dumb.
    But that is the explanation, the jet fuel fires spread to all 4 corners of the building, severely weakening the steel in place allowing for free fall activity.

    -Explain why there was not much of an investigation done on the world trade center collapses.
    There have been several investigations into the WTC collapses, including by independent researchers who have found that the government's story is not only plausible, but likely.

    -Explain why the evidence was illegally destroyed BEFORE the investigation.
    Evidence is destroyed and misplaced all the time, that's just simple misfeasance by government employees, not that it should excuse them, but it happens (see: most any NYPD murder case, OJ Simpson and JFK).

    -Explain how the concrete of the buildings ejected themselves from the buildings.
    As each floor pancaked on the subsequent floor, the air was pushed out of the bottom. Imagine dropping a book onto another book, air is pushed out of the sides on impact, as it has no place else to go. Included in this collapse inevitably is concrete dust.

    -Explain the mysterious death(s) of key witnesses.
    What key witnesses? Explain the mysterious deaths of any of the hundreds upon thousands of missing/dead people that years later remain unsolved. Explain the disappearance of Earhart, or the death of Jon Benet Ramsey, or the death of Natalee Holloway. I guess those are all government conspiracies too?


    P.S. Bin Laden did take responsibility for the attack when he said straight up, when he planned it, that he only thought the floors from the impact up would collapse, not the whole building, and he laughed about it with his right hand man.
    Last edited by KBlack25; Dec 18, 2008 at 09:50.

  5. #20
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default


  6. #21
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Excellent! I'm glad you posted that video now here is Jim Hoffman to shyt on your video.

    Testimonial:


    Proving the Demolition:

    (Part 1)


    (Part 2)


    (Part 3)

  7. #22
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Plain and simple. Nice post.

  8. #23
    Member SpursFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    240
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Plain and simple. Nice post.
    Thanks. I would watch Akamu's videos but I'd rather not spend half an hour watching some fidgety hippie.

  9. #24
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by SpursFan4Life
    Thanks. I would watch Akamu's videos but I'd rather not spend half an hour watching some fidgety hippie.
    Sadly, I did All I can say is Amuku is free to believe who ever and what ever he wants to, that's the beauty of the United States America

  10. #25
    Enlightened OGKnickfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    944
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    To answer Akuma's post, before I go get some lunch, I'm not fat, so you must be referring to my big fat penis, which you need to pull out of your tin foil mouth. You're a buffoon, and I'll say it again, crackpot, quack, nothing you say makes sense to anyone other than the ignorant and the useless.

    Al-Qaeda comes from a long line of terrorist groups, i.e. The Muslim Brotherhood, Takfir, Islamic Jihad. They have killed world leaders: Anwar Sadat, for example. They've brought down regimes, like they did in Algeria, killed Americans before, like they did in Egypt, at the temple at luxor, where 70 American tourists, and others, from other countries, were machine gunned.

    You focus on this BS, which leads you to miss out on truly f%cked up ****. And the fact is that the fundamental issue, here, is not the government, even if it what you were saying is true, it would be the practice of lying and manipulating, something practiced by most human beings. As long as people continue to refuse to change for the better, or stop serving as enablers to anti-social behaviors, as you do, we will continue to create evil people, who will then assume positions of power, where they will act unscrupulously.

    Anyway, I'll stop there, this stuff is a little bit over your head. I bet your ears are smoking, by now, from all these truths, solutions and facts.

  11. #26
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default


    Who in their right mind takes you seriously?

    ========================

    Anyhow, I provided a decent amount of content on 9/11 that is just enough to at least to be considered as a more logical explanation even for arrogant people. I wasn't dis proven on any account, impossible and improbable explanations brought to you by a corrupt organization only makes the official story sound even more faulty.

    Some people rather live in denial and that's fine, just don't say the offical story is accurate.

    SMH @ you for taking shots at a man with an obvious disability, he may have his disorder but at least he is making sense, a lot more then what you can do, just going around this forum spewing garbage.

    Akamu out-
    Last edited by Akamu; Dec 18, 2008 at 19:50.

  12. #27
    Veteran TunerAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,183
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by OGKnickfan
    To answer Akuma's post, before I go get some lunch, I'm not fat, so you must be referring to my big fat penis, which you need to pull out of your tin foil mouth. You're a buffoon, and I'll say it again, crackpot, quack, nothing you say makes sense to anyone other than the ignorant and the useless.

    Al-Qaeda comes from a long line of terrorist groups, i.e. The Muslim Brotherhood, Takfir, Islamic Jihad. They have killed world leaders: Anwar Sadat, for example. They've brought down regimes, like they did in Algeria, killed Americans before, like they did in Egypt, at the temple at luxor, where 70 American tourists, and others, from other countries, were machine gunned.

    You focus on this BS, which leads you to miss out on truly f%cked up ****. And the fact is that the fundamental issue, here, is not the government, even if it what you were saying is true, it would be the practice of lying and manipulating, something practiced by most human beings. As long as people continue to refuse to change for the better, or stop serving as enablers to anti-social behaviors, as you do, we will continue to create evil people, who will then assume positions of power, where they will act unscrupulously.

    Anyway, I'll stop there, this stuff is a little bit over your head. I bet your ears are smoking, by now, from all these truths, solutions and facts.

    Funniest **** ever!


  13. #28
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Funniest **** ever!


    lol let him dream, its almost christmas

  14. #29
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Man is soooo pathetic, look as another team starbury member hits the floor....can't even rebut my logical claims, so he backs into his shell of "i'll just believe it nothing you can do". Shows he's not open to listening, even when the truth is right in front of him.

  15. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Man is soooo pathetic, look as another team starbury member hits the floor....can't even rebut my logical claims, so he backs into his shell of "i'll just believe it nothing you can do". Shows he's not open to listening, even when the truth is right in front of him.
    The truth is relative in this section of the board. Everyone presenting their argument, claims to have it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •