Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 80

Thread: Constitutional Convention Calling (Clear sign of Warning)

  1. #31
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Your a smart guy Knicks4lyfe, analyze and develop your own conclusion as I did.

    Many should be past the point of denial at this stage, it's way too serious, and there's too much going on to dwell on things as closed minded, arrogant individual-

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    Your a smart guy Knicks4lyfe, analyze and develop your own conclusion as I did.

    Many should be past the point of denial at this stage, it's way too serious, and there's too much going on to dwell on things as closed minded, arrogant individual-

    Not gonna lie, some of what you post does seem a bit far fetched at times, but there is always this element of possibility, imo. Usually, then, the truth is somewhere is the middle. I don't believe everything mainstream, or underground. Best way I think is to simply pay attention.

    How anyone can put even an ounce of trust in world rulers is beyond me though. Personal opinion of course.

  3. #33
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    In your eyes it will seem far fetched because you don't know anything about it, it's up to you to educate yourself not me to educate you, I just put info out there, it's up to you to grab the sources and formulate a logically factual conclusion.

    Call it what you'd like, I post on matters that effect you and me heavily, I'm not the type of person to waste time on nonsense.

    That's why I don't dwell on particular subjects especially on this forum, if the person in general is going to keep themself in the air on an arrogant level then you might as well stay up there. It's unfortunate to see the ignorance come about when it comes to serious issues, this is not fantasy, this is real life issues. Trying to have a intellectual conversation about something critical shouldn't take so much effort, it's very ridiculous with the majority of people that read this section of the forum.

    You see the federal reserve taking over our money + government, the economy in a depression, (nope this is not a recession no longer) and other events occurring, wouldn't you want a solid explanation as to why rather then being told how to think and what to do by people in power + the media?

    Far fetched? do your own research, PACE-
    Last edited by Akamu; Jan 05, 2009 at 01:02.

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by Akamu
    In your eyes it will seem far fetched because you don't know anything about it, it's up to you to educate yourself not me to educate you, I just put info out there, it's up to you to grab the sources and formulate what is factual.

    Call it what you'd like, I post on matters that effect you and me heavily, I'm not the type of person to waste time on nonsense.

    That's why I don't dwell on particular subjects especially on this forum, if the person in general is going to keep themself in the air on an arrogant level then you might as well stay up there.

    You see the federal reserve taking over our money + government, the economy in a depression, (nope this is not a recession no longer) and other events occurring, wouldn't you want a solid explanation as to why rather then being told how to think and what to do by people in power + the media?

    Far fetched? do your own research, PACE-
    That was not meant as a slight to you, Just saying to a casual observer, it could seem that way. At times I have wondered. That said, I don't trust any earthly government at all. So nothing surprises me. And you are right..Things are changing, and not for the better.

    This is almost over.

  5. #35
    The King Akamu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    720
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I understand what you mean and that is true, and i fully understand how a lot of people will find it hard to believe even 25% of the things that go on around them.

    I was ignorant once and I didn't know any better but i took the time to find out and educate myself on the matter, you have to be somewhat open minded, but as you see the events coming at you harder nowadays it's easier to see that things were meant for you not to be aware of.

  6. #36
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Not gonna lie, some of what you post does seem a bit far fetched at times, but there is always this element of possibility, imo. Usually, then, the truth is somewhere is the middle. I don't believe everything mainstream, or underground. Best way I think is to simply pay attention.

    How anyone can put even an ounce of trust in world rulers is beyond me though. Personal opinion of course.
    It's a fair point, but world leaders are well-educated people for the most part, I mean even George W. Bush went to an Ivy League school. I'll choose to believe people with their head on straight educated at fine universities than the unattributed quotes by community college grads put forward by Akamu.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    It's a fair point, but world leaders are well-educated people for the most part, I mean even George W. Bush went to an Ivy League school. I'll choose to believe people with their head on straight educated at fine universities than the unattributed quotes by community college grads put forward by Akamu.

    But that makes it even worse to put faith in these world leaders, because they are so smart, yet the world is jacked up!

  8. #38
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    But that makes it even worse to put faith in these world leaders, because they are so smart, yet the world is jacked up!
    The world is jacked up because the world is a jacked up place. Nobody will ever create world peace, someone will always have beef with somebody else, no matter what, people will inexplicably hate certain groups of people. The best we can hope for is for the best and brightest to help us as people move forward and lead us into a world of at the very least safety.

  9. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    The world is jacked up because the world is a jacked up place.
    True, and for now. But the corrupt world leaders are not helping.


    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Nobody will ever create world peace, someone will always have beef with somebody else, no matter what, people will inexplicably hate certain groups of people.
    Well You're wrong there. Peace on earth has already started amongst God's people. You can never say you have seen Jehovah's witnesses on any battle front, supporting any war, or racism, or any of the sort. There are witnesses of every race, creed and color all over the globe, who worship the same God, and respect and love not only their brotherhood, but also the world enough to preach the good news of God's Kingdom, house to house, in hopes of saving all who are rightly disposed (willing to listen and act)

    Jehovah has already shown that people of all creeds and races can exist in peace, and global harmony. He even prophesied that this time would come (Isa 2:1-4). While the world outside of it still searches for answers. One day soon, the earth will be filled with only those loving Jehovah's peaceful arrangement. And not too far off either.


    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    The best we can hope for is for the best and brightest to help us as people move forward and lead us into a world of at the very least safety.
    Imperfect man will never bring lasting good results of any kind. the many centuries have proven so. It is a lost cause.

  10. #40
    Veteran KBlack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,668
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Well You're wrong there. Peace on earth has already started amongst God's people. You can never say you have seen Jehovah's witnesses on any battle front, supporting any war, or racism, or any of the sort. There are witnesses of every race, creed and color all over the globe, who worship the same God, and respect and love not only their brotherhood, but also the world enough to preach the good news of God's Kingdom, house to house, in hopes of saving all who are rightly disposed (willing to listen and act)

    Jehovah has already shown that people of all creeds and races can exist in peace, and global harmony. He even prophesied that this time would come (Isa 2:1-4). While the world outside of it still searches for answers. One day soon, the earth will be filled with only those loving Jehovah's peaceful arrangement. And not too far off either.
    Religion has been one of the worst violators and infringers on possible world peace. Extremist Muslims flew planes into the WTC, Romans captured Catholics and put them in the coliseum, Hitler slayed 6 million Jews.

    Think about all the people that kill and die in the name of God or Jesus or Jehovah or Yahweh or whomever. Religion, in theory is a great thing, but there are people out there (not world leaders though) that use religion as a way of blinding and getting the masses to kill those who do not believe their religious beliefs. Christian ministers are seen all the time on television saying they are excited to see non-Christians burn at Armageddon. People like Charles Manson and Jim Jones and David Koresch used religion to get the weak to buy into their outlandish theories and led them toward a path of destruction (Manson went so far as to claim he was the second coming of Jesus Christ).

    That is not to say there are not benefits to religion, if it is used as a tool to teach people how to act, how to treat others and how to behave it can be a very very positive thing that can help people turn their lives toward good. But then there are hate mongers (within every religion) that use religion and zealots to kill, maim, destroy or otherwise hurt those around them.

    I hope you are right, that someday all of God's people can live in peace with one another, but the world is tainted with evils.

  11. #41
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicks4lyfe
    Well You're wrong there. Peace on earth has already started amongst God's people. You can never say you have seen Jehovah's witnesses on any battle front, supporting any war, or racism, or any of the sort. There are witnesses of every race, creed and color all over the globe, who worship the same God, and respect and love not only their brotherhood, but also the world enough to preach the good news of God's Kingdom, house to house, in hopes of saving all who are rightly disposed (willing to listen and act)
    Not all Jehovah's Witnesses are God's people. Especially the ones that molest children.




  12. #42
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I hope you are right, that someday all of God's people can live in peace with one another, but the world is tainted with evils.
    He doesn't mean everyone is God's people, only his group of people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are God's people.

    Like all religions, each one believes their version of their made up story about an invisible man is the right version and better than everybody else's version of their made up story about an invisible man. And only believers of their version of the made up story about an invisible man are the invisible man's children and will have happiness.

    So according to him... No, you (and everybody else) will never live in peace unless you believe his version of the made up story about an invisible man.

  13. #43
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Not all Jehovah's Witnesses are God's people. Especially the ones that molest children.




    Clearly, when speaking about Jehovah's witnesses, I speak in terms of the group as a whole, since no one individual is more, or less important to God. For you to isolate this individual, just goes to show how far you will go to try and prove to yourself that all religion is bad. Jesus spoke these words regarding false religion, vs true.

    Mat 7:
    15 “Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep’s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruits YOU will recognize them(Things they do according to their spirituality). Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit; 18 a good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, neither can a rotten tree produce fine fruit. 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit gets cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Really, then, by their fruits YOU will recognize those [men].
    21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

    Jesus compared the religions of the world to trees bearing either worthless fruit, or good fruit. He did not single out 1 person in a religious group, he lumped them all into one grouping. And as a whole, Jehovah's people do the world a service, in retrospect.

    Jehovah's witnesses as individuals, struggle with imperfection just like every other person on the planet. Some even commit gross acts of immorality that goes directly against Jehovah's will. Jehovah has punished those who act that way many times in the past, and present. He wants a clean organization, and those who bear his name, must bear it with righteousness. He makes no exceptions. Clearly, this man thought he was getting by with his acts, but he should have known better. Jehovah sees all, and will expose it in his own due time, to benefit the whole of the group who choose to remain clean in service, and serve him. But even this man, if he repents will be welcomed back into the fold. He may already have been. Jehovah is not looking for perfection from imperfect people. He is however looking for genuine repentance due to him sending his only begotten, so that we can attain repentance, and ever lasting life.

    As a group, and there are over 7 million of them, no one can say that Jehovah's witness are a peril to society. That is because they take their dedication to God very seriously. They are no part of the world, and no group is made up of more races and creed, that interact in such global harmony, and promote peace under God more actively. There are households that don't agree in their daily activities, but because of Jehovah's blessing, all over the world, there are 7 million worshipers who follow the same faith in unison, no exceptions. One solid faith.

    Bottom line is, there is just something very different about Jehovah's people, than other faiths in the world. Just reality.

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Religion has been one of the worst violators and infringers on possible world peace. Extremist Muslims flew planes into the WTC, Romans captured Catholics and put them in the coliseum, Hitler slayed 6 million Jews.
    FALSE RELIGION IS BEHIND THOSE ACTS. That is why people in the world hate religion, which is in turn why one day very soon, there will be no more false religion in this system.

    Here is why there are so many religions in the world. Because the enemy of God wants to cloud man's judgment, so they cannot gain the life that was intended for them. It is a brilliant plan, and it has even worked for the majority of mankind. The more religions, and the more damage they do, the harder it is to find the truth, or would a man even want to? So even when one comes across the truth, they would have to really be searching for God to even make it their own.

    I'll say this, in any of those cases you named, did Jehovah's witnesses have a part in them? Hmmm...

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    Think about all the people that kill and die in the name of God or Jesus or Jehovah or Yahweh or whomever. Religion, in theory is a great thing, but there are people out there (not world leaders though) that use religion as a way of blinding and getting the masses to kill those who do not believe their religious beliefs. Christian ministers are seen all the time on television saying they are excited to see non-Christians burn at Armageddon. People like Charles Manson and Jim Jones and David Koresch used religion to get the weak to buy into their outlandish theories and led them toward a path of destruction (Manson went so far as to claim he was the second coming of Jesus Christ).
    I hear you, and feel exactly where you come from. All you have named is just a small mention of why people hate religion. Because if God was what the bible says he is, then he would not be behind these people, or organizations who do this, correct? Well, who says he is? The bible says God takes no delight in the death of the wicked. That means people who know the truth, and disobey anyway. He'd rather see the wicked one gain repentance, and life eternal. If he does not take delight in that, why would he take delight in a person burning in hell forever? Is there even a fiery hell? If a fiery hell did exist, and it is supposed to be for people who don't obey God only, then someone intelligent will have to explain why God let Jesus go there for three days, when he lived and died perfectly obeying him. Does not add up.

    This is why Jehovah has set up an earthly organization to help people learn the truth about him, and they don't do it by tv evangalizing, or the sort, they do it how Jesus did, discreetly, door to door, house to house. So no one will be missed. If you miss out, it will be because you chose to, not because God did not make sure you had a chance to hear the message.

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    That is not to say there are not benefits to religion, if it is used as a tool to teach people how to act, how to treat others and how to behave it can be a very very positive thing that can help people turn their lives toward good. But then there are hate mongers (within every religion) that use religion and zealots to kill, maim, destroy or otherwise hurt those around them.
    I have been around Jehovah's witnesses a long time. I have never known a group to bear his name, and go off killing or destroying, or hurting. Now as with this incident that LJ4pointplay brought up, there are instances when an individual steps outside of the arrangement to do works opposite of the spirit. But as a whole, you will never see a JW Jihad, or mass destruction, or the sort. In fact, if you really think about it, you probably have not heard to many bad things about the way Jehovah's witnesses live at all. People may disagree on our beliefs, but as citizens, be hard pressed to find people who hate the way JW's live in society.

    Originally Posted by KBlack25
    I hope you are right, that someday all of God's people can live in peace with one another, but the world is tainted with evils.
    Well, this topic is about war, and this war is brought on in some way due to religion. If you hate religion and what it has stood for, imagine how God feels about it? It's really his name that is getting tainted by the whole thing! Regardless of what faith a person is, if they believe in God, whatever their conduct is, it will reflect him. This is why JW's try so hard to live by God's laws and principles, to reflect him as best we can, and to show truly how God intended for man to live, in spiritualand physical peace and prosperity. This is why they bear the name Jehovah's witnesses, because they are the only people on earth who truly know him, and they show it by obeying him.

    That is not to say that there are people of other faiths who don't know of God, because most of the 7 million followers have come from other religions, to become witnesses. But they see the same things you do. That if God is backing those religions, who war, strife, and don't try to live a Goldly life, then religion is crap.

    Jehovah hates false religion so much, that his word says he will put in the hearts of the kings of the earth to turn on it. Right now.. we live in that very time. We are literally a hop, skip and jump from seeing the day we all can't even fathom, really. When religion is killed. Even if you don't believe a word about what i'm saying, all the signs in the world point to religion being swallowed up. Churches are turning into night clubs, people could really care less about it. And those who do, are deemed radicals and fanatics, and most people blame them for the state of the world! You think the world leaders don't see how little religion is respected world wide? You don't think that they talk about banning it behind closed doors, to see if doing so would rid them of religious wars?

    One day.. We're all gonna look up, and False religion is going to be gone.. And then people will say " Those stupid Jehovah's witnesses been preaching Jehovah is going to kill false religion for decades, and we scoffed, maybe there really is a Jehovah"

    But then it will be too late.

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,221
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    He doesn't mean everyone is God's people, only his group of people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are God's people.

    Like all religions, each one believes their version of their made up story about an invisible man is the right version and better than everybody else's version of their made up story about an invisible man. And only believers of their version of the made up story about an invisible man are the invisible man's children and will have happiness.

    So according to him... No, you (and everybody else) will never live in peace unless you believe his version of the made up story about an invisible man.
    Men are from monkeys. And not even conceived, they just happened to gradually transform into men. Next, Optimus Prime will appear at my door. Funny thing is, the Bible deals with more modern human events than science's finest versions of evolution. Yet you say it's a fairy tale, rather than evolution.

    And again, Jehovah's witnesses are already experiencing in many ways the sort of peace God intends for mankind, while the world is in turmoil. So why should I believe in something else, when I have seen God fulfill prophecy in my very on time?

    The world is at war. Jehovah's witnesses made up of just about every nation on earth, won't fight in any war. If that is not promoting peace, what is?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •