Thread: Cav's discussing Marion deal with Miami

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Default Cav's discussing Marion deal with Miami

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

should the cac's trade for marion if they do they do they will have a big 3 or their own in Willams, Marion and LeBron i think if they do it then they'll easily make the finals and would beat the western conferece oppenent in the finals but if they dont its a tougher road too it but they have great chemistry with their current team

so if your the cavs would u do the trade or keep your team the way it is and not tinker with the chemistry?

i would def do it in a heart beat they would be unstoppable if they arent already....

The Cavs need to make this trade. Danny Ferry is desperate to deliver a championship to Cleveland before Lebron comes here. This might be his only chance.

I just wonder what position Marion would play. Would he start at SF and move Lebron to PF? Maybe Marion would start at SG and have Delonte West come off the bench?

Either way, Cleveland would have a very good chance at winning it all with this move.

I highly doubt this trade ever happens. There's always rumors like this that don't happen, especially from real gm. I don't know why the Heat would even consider it, they give up an all-star with an expiring contract for 2 scrubs. For Cleveland, I would definitely do it. They would get more talent, which they definitely need to compete for a championship. Plus, it's not like it would be a risk, since they give up so little. If it's not working out, they could trade him.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

true he would fit nicely with the cavs and they'd have a complete team that will be on a collision course with the rockets(yes im crazy) for the finals.The cavs win it all this year and LeBron will re-sign with cleveland

marion for 2 bums? hes not that bad , but he shuda stayed in phoenix lol. but i believe the heat shud keep him, or jst get a real player(s) back

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    The Cavs need to make this trade. Danny Ferry is desperate to deliver a championship to Cleveland before Lebron comes here. This might be his only chance.

I just wonder what position Marion would play. Would he start at SF and move Lebron to PF? Maybe Marion would start at SG and have Delonte West come off the bench?

Either way, Cleveland would have a very good chance at winning it all with this move.
    You act like Lebron can't place SG, you're a ****ing moron.

Williams
    James
    Marion
    Wallace
    Z

This rumor is reported debunked.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

End of Thread.