i want van horn back

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i seriously thought the knicks would go to the finals if they woulda kept van horn and doleac on the team, they would have been set, starters would be starbury, houston, van horn, thomas, mutombo (i love mutombo) and the bench could be f williams, penny, sweetney, doleac (i love doleac) and maybe shandon for maybe 1 or 2 min, that team was amazing, but sadly, that team is no more, now they dont play well at all and havent impressed me either, tell me wut u guys think

--Jay

WiL8000

Rotation player
It's too late to go back, so the Knicks have to work with what they have. Turnovers, turnovers, turnovers... are the Knicks biggest problem besides all of their injuries. I'll tell you this, they are making me angry at this point. If they can't win games like this one tonight, how do they expect to win against Detroit? On top of that Miami won.

Swishfm3

Rookie
Hoagies99 said:
i seriously thought the knicks would go to the finals if they woulda kept van horn and doleac on the team, they would have been set, starters would be starbury, houston, van horn, thomas, mutombo (i love mutombo) and the bench could be f williams, penny, sweetney, doleac (i love doleac) and maybe shandon for maybe 1 or 2 min, that team was amazing, but sadly, that team is no more, now they dont play well at all and havent impressed me either, tell me wut u guys think

--Jay

just for posting this nonsense..you're going to have "ROOKIE" status FOREVER!!!!