Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PS3 vs 360

resident evil 5 will be beast but thats somethin every1 knows, any1 got a game that not many ppl kno about that u think will be good?

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

the new silent hill looks sick, i havent played this game since the original and that was sick(on ps1) it scared the **** outta me lmao.....and this ew one looks sick ima probably get it

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    the new silent hill looks sick, i havent played this game since the original and that was sick(on ps1) it scared the **** outta me lmao.....and this ew one looks sick ima probably get it
    silent hill can scare the shyt out of marilyn manson if he ever got into it lol...that game is demonic or something, who ever makes that game has a screw loose in their head.

But it is a good horror game cuz it does what its suppose to do..scare u out of your pants.

Yo check out this game called Left 4 Dead if u like those kind of games, it's like the movie 28 weeks later but u play it lol

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    silent hill can scare the shyt out of marilyn manson if he ever got into it lol...that game is demonic or something, who ever makes that game has a screw loose in their head.

But it is a good horror game cuz it does what its suppose to do..scare u out of your pants.

Yo check out this game called Left 4 Dead if u like those kind of games, it's like the movie 28 weeks later but u play it lol

dead space>>>>silent hill homecoming,

and left 4 dead isnt scary but its madd fun when u got 4 ppl lol

whats dead space?..........and have u played the original silent hill? cause if u did u wouldnt be saying that lmao, thats the scariest game i ever sat there and played, i played it at 2 am in the morning when i was sleepin over my cousins house when i was 10 and i was pissing my pants loll

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    dead space>>>>silent hill homecoming,

and left 4 dead isnt scary but its madd fun when u got 4 ppl lol
    ofcourse! i have dead space love that game ending sick man and silent hill homecoming is the worst silent hill game ever made...they gave it to some American company and shyt and they ruined it bad they should have left it to the Asians they know how to make good scary games lol i know asians are scary people cause i saw the movie shutter the orginal one and it made me 0_0 the american one was whack and left 4 dead yea heard same thing bad game by yourself but really good one with people

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    ofcourse! i have dead space love that game ending sick man and silent hill homecoming is the worst silent hill game ever made...they gave it to some American company and shyt and they ruined it bad they should have left it to the Asians they know how to make good scary games lol i know asians are scary people cause i saw the movie shutter the orginal one and it made me 0_0 the american one was whack and left 4 dead yea heard same thing bad game by yourself but really good one with people
    LMAOOOOOOOOO

I got a ps3 and I play Call of duty world at war and its sick..PS3 kills xbox
    Last edited by JRG3; Dec 28, 2008 at 21:51.

Originally Posted by JRG3
    it murders it

ohh and is the new call of duty that nice im about to buy it

i like 360 but got RROD 4 times had enough so I'm switching to PS3

PS3 on HDTV is SICK!!! i played nba 2k9 on it and its like in sitting and watching a real game

Originally Posted by JRG3
    lol ps3 is getting owned by xbox and the wii in sales lol and nobody bought world at war for ps3 compared to the xbox lol you compare online for both to see how many people are on its not even close bro im no fanboy but ps3 is really not the system to get right now

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    lol ps3 is getting owned by xbox and the wii in sales lol and nobody bought world at war for ps3 compared to the xbox lol you compare online for both to see how many people are on its not even close bro im no fanboy but ps3 is really not the system to get right now

killzone 2.....

Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    killzone 2.....
    lol do we really have to name exclusives? cause xbox sure the hell has alot more lol man dont start naming games cause thats one thing xbox for sure has we have better live and better games you guys just have a better overall system but it still has ALOT of flaws

any1 played dark sector? its pretty sickass