Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PS3 vs 360

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

so killzone is the ps3 halo?.....i wanna get the new call of duty online play in that game is SICK!

Originally Posted by DaTPRiNCE
    so killzone is the ps3 halo?.....i wanna get the new call of duty online play in that game is SICK!

its supposed to be, the first kzone for the ps2 was amazing at times, but choppy at others, so this one is supposed to be amazing. the trailers all say its gonna be amazing now im just waiting for february lol

LMAOOOOOO

yea the wii sports is pretty cool me and my cousin all created characters and played as oursleves in th ebaseball thing it was pretty cool.....even if they do come out with MGS4 on Xbox it wont be the same same thing i felt with GTA when i came out on Xbox and Saints Row when it came out on PS3....im just waiting for PS3 to come out with more games......thats the only knock on it

i wanna get the new Call of Duty and play that online its looks pretty cool...and GTA 4 online is fun if u have alot of people to play...you could do missions,do drive bys start random fights etc lots of fun
    exactly most games exclusive to the xbox will go to ps3 and same for ps3 and idk one game you should be mad you lost is the whole Resident Evil series Resident Evil 4 was amazing and is considered to be one of the best game ever made you should check it out if you havent and i love reisident evil and i was happy to hear Resident Evil 5 is also coming out for the xbox =] first resident evil game for the xbox check the trailer bro

and idk never bothered to buy gta 4 cause idk...i played it and it was way to realistic -_- and driving cars now is kinda gay ><
    Originally Posted by knickzrulezH20
    im predictin tht killzone 2 (comin out exclusively for da ps3 in feburary) will be epic. ive seen a couple trailers and the game seems unreal. if it lives up to its massive hype, sony will officially have its "halo" killer or soon might have to be a "gears of war" killer lol
    lol killzone the original was garbage why should the second one be any better? i see it being a avg shooter one game you should be proud thats coming out for the ps3 is god of war 3 :d

lol killzone the original was garbage why should the second one be any better? i see it being a avg shooter one game you should be proud thats coming out for the ps3 is god of war 3 :d[/quote]

man it was frammrate issues tht pulled tht game down, ive been readin all the reviews from critics and they say its amazin but it just needs a little more polish. guerrila games has 2 months to make it perfect, and i believe it'll be beta than an average shooter. nd yea god of war 3 is beast i just neva mentioned it cuz i dont know its release date. btw i used to think lbp looked like a stupid game but its pretty addicting. and i heard they talkin about an uncharted 2, so that should be pretty sick.

and the game tht looks cool tht im guessin nobody has heard about is heavy rain, tht game looks like it'll be interestin

i rented the first resident evil when it came out and i didnt like it i actually kinda hate that game lmaoo

Killzone 2 will be the PS3 Halo.

Game looks sick as hell.

i wanna get the new Call of Duty game looks sick, and u guys gotta play GTA4 online its mad fun

I watched a trailer for killzone2 and that game looks sick the effects and graphics are off the chain...online play for that game would be fun as hell

I watched a trailer for killzone2 and that game looks sick the effects and graphics are off the chain...online play for that game would be fun as hell

same reaction when i saw them, the first game was plagued by constant framrate issues, lets hope guerrilla games puts the extra polish to make sure this game reaches its full potential.

this game looks like the real deal...I doubt the game becomes a bust based on what I saw it's almost impossible for it to suck....online play for that game looks to be huge

360 > ps3

been playin fifa lately. gettin good.

GTA4 online doesnt have alot of people on it surprisingly, even when it first came out. Most people just like the story and all the different missions. Its the first GTA game that has a different mission every single time. Makes it more realistic.

Get Killzone 2, Call of Duty 5

I'm definetly getting the new call of duty now that online is sick..and if killzone2 is as good as I see then I'll get that 2 gameplay looks nasty

I'm definetly getting the new call of duty now that online is sick..and if killzone2 is as good as I see then I'll get that 2 gameplay looks nasty
    ever played call of duty 4? it won the best game of 2007 and its better then codwaw but well to late to get call of duty 4 now but codwaw if you really end up liking it dont hesitate to get call of duty 4 cause youll like it alot better

oo yea about resident evil well resident evil 5 is COMPLETELY different from the first cause you have like a free camera like in resident evil 1 that camera was just in certain spots dont know how to explain it but just watch some gameplay of resdietne evil 4 or play resident evil 4 is just like 5 and 4 is completely different from 1 and it has a pretty good story
    love this scene
    Last edited by Kennedy Curse; Dec 20, 2008 at 17:00.

yea i played call of duty 4 its sick which is causing me to get the new call of duty which looks even better

and that resident evil clip looks nice but not really my kinda game lmao....i might download the demo peep it out