N8 the GR8 is opening eyes

dre48ny

Rotation player
N8 is truly gifted and deserves a lot of money. There are a lot of scrubs out there who have huge contracts and do not even come close to this guy's hustle and hard work. The ideal scenario would be that he took a big 1 year deal, but that would take extreme unselfishness. Actually if him and DLee would both take 1 year deals, then the Knicks would sign other outside free agents and then lock DLee and N8 to big deals. Since they are already members of the Knicks, they can go over the cap space limit. Wishful thinking though.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Yea, its Nate, Howard, Rudy Gay, and a fan voted rookie as the fourth entry. Howard is trying to go back to back but theres no way Nate isnt gonna take it. I wonder what Nates got up his sleeve this year

no way nate woulda accepted had he not had a few tricks up his sleeves he'll have a dunk or 2 with the same effect of the over-spud-webb

N8 is truly gifted and deserves a lot of money. There are a lot of scrubs out there who have huge contracts and do not even come close to this guy's hustle and hard work. The ideal scenario would be that he took a big 1 year deal, but that would take extreme unselfishness. Actually if him and DLee would both take 1 year deals, then the Knicks would sign other outside free agents and then lock DLee and N8 to big deals. Since they are already members of the Knicks, they can go over the cap space limit. Wishful thinking though.

Nate is the man, he's def got some 6th man of the year awards in his future, once we start making the playoffs he's got em in the bag

he's a must re-sign player and even Walsh knows it

CoolClyde

Goodbye N8, Goodbye DLee

I think N8 will be a Laker soon. Kobe likes him, and that's all that counts.
Some team, if not the Lakers, will offer N8, as well as David Lee, long-term contracts that the Knicks won't match, because the Knicks are putting all their 2010 eggs in a Lebron basket.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree about Lee but not Nate D'Antoni loves this guy and theres no way he lets Walsh let him leave......Nates stayin