JUST SAY NO to Chris Bosh in 2010

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think you are all wrong here....

Bosh has better range than Amare but Amare is just a good of shooter from 16 and in....

Amare is more versatile because he can play with his back to basket in late situations.,
and can guard both 4's and 5's ....

Bosh is softer...say we were in the finals and playing Duncan or Gasol...Id rather have Amare out there playing Def and making them work on the offensive end...

His injury is not an issue after coming back fine for 2 seasons...

Bosh is not a winner and continues to lose and he puts up number because he plays lots of minutes, especially in games where they are losing...

Lost to the "sonics" last night....

and I also think of it this way....if you added Bosh to Knicks today we would be better but still of soft team that may not make the playoffs..

you added Amare today., we are 100% in the playoffs and no one would want to play us....

AMARE is option 1 in 2010

Bosh is not worth his contract

All of you guys preaching Marbury is not a winner and want him out....

then you can't be hypocritical and want this loser bosh....

peace to the real ballers that know and don't regurgitate ESPN's views on things
LEAVE CB4 ALONE!!!! :lol: :lol:

rollingstone

Benchwarmer
Bosh is not a winner and continues to lose and he puts up number because he plays lots of minutes, especially in games where they are losing...

Bosh didnt seem soft to me in China tbh. he often looked like the toughest guy out there
we dont have any other framework to really compare them well
talent that Bosh and Amare have around is ridiculously different. personally, i dont see Amare as a winner. if he had Bosh's effort and rebounds, no showing off and suspensions off the bench, those Suns might've been champions by now

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
rich Roy isn't a flashy player but he gets the job done, and he cant be stopped he scores by the bunches and he's the most humble you could get you could make a strong argument for him and the scary part is that he's still getting better....he'll be one of the best players in the league for a while

richtree

Rotation player
Dat Prince...he will never, ever be better then Wade...

comeon...he's good...nice player....no WADE

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree Wade is top 2 shooting gaurds in the league, and could make an argument for himin the top 3 players in the league, but Roy is still developing so we cant compare him to Wade or Kobe or Pierce or T-Mac it isnt fair, but with time he could reach that level he's well on his way

I think you are all wrong here....

Bosh has better range than Amare but Amare is just a good of shooter from 16 and in....

Amare is more versatile because he can play with his back to basket in late situations.,
and can guard both 4's and 5's ....

Bosh is softer...say we were in the finals and playing Duncan or Gasol...Id rather have Amare out there playing Def and making them work on the offensive end...

His injury is not an issue after coming back fine for 2 seasons...

Lost to the "sonics" last night....

and I also think of it this way....if you added Bosh to Knicks today we would be better but still of soft team that may not make the playoffs..

you added Amare today., we are 100% in the playoffs and no one would want to play us....

AMARE is option 1 in 2010

Bosh is not worth his contract

peace to the real ballers that know and don't regurgitate ESPN's views on things

sir you're the one who is wrong. amare has no back to the basket game to speak of.
and you know why they brought shaq in bc hes a bitch and was crying about having to gaurd 5's and now he still can even gaurd the 4's

bosh is playing with anthony parker
amare is playing with shaq, nash, jason rich, grant hill and yet they continue to lose

and did you not here the reports he is crying about his role in phx now but you think he will play second fiddle to lebron? i dont think so.

there is litteraly nothing amare does better than bosh except hes better at being a little cry baby bitch.

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
metro....I usually agree with you ......

Wade is better than Roy

Dannio will never be an allstar

Chandler is not a top player.....

Amare is better than Bosh....

I'm heading into the city tonight ...I 'll be back to make my point later once Im back in jersey

can't believe you guys.....

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
this thread is stupid, bosh is better than amare, and wade is better than roy. i love amare nd roy (saw the phoenix game on tnt) but bosh and wade r def better than both of them